Bosque Systems, LLC

Bosque Systems, LLC Employer Reviews

great job with great problems
dionix tech (Former Employee), texasJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: catering on location, sometimes.
Cons: no personal life. none. portapotties on location, yuck.
As a dionix tech, I learned a lot and watched them promote much younger people over me. I did like the job and enjoyed working outside. Working with people who were, at best useless, and them being promoted over you; well it was humiliating. There comes a point when you just show up and do exactly what your job description is because they don't care anyway. If you just want a check and absolutely no personal consideration at all, go for it when they start hiring again. When they lay you off, you get treated like a herd of bad cattle and told to go. They promise a lot and deliver nothing but a pay check.
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: water recycling
Cons: may be closing
I have enjoyed working for this company. They are down sizing and may be closing their doors
Company has innovative approach to production water recycling
Lead Field Technician (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: paid travel time to job site in company vehicle.
Cons: upward mobility does not appear to be consistently fair.
Our typical work day consists of 15 hour days with 12 hours on the job site and 3 hours of travel and safety meeting time. An enormous amount of water is used during frac operations of oil well sites. The hardest part of the job is the down time between fracs.
Great SWD Operator Experience
SWD Operator (Former Employee), Cotulla, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: reliable and dependable supervisor
Cons: nothing
Great work environment.
Great supervisor.
Well organized.
Schedule was well prioritized.
Nothing hard about the job.
My favorite job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: opportunity to grow and learn
Cons: management did not see value in a pm team.
I loved working for Bosque. I worked with Project Management so everyday was fun. My co-workers where great, my boss was awesome and I learned more from him in six months then I have anywhere. The hardest part was learning the new terms for the PM department. I best was learning something new everyday.
Servicing O&G Industry
Regional Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2014
Daily duties were not overwhelming. There was constant change in leadership. Continuity could not be established in any one region because of turn over and resignations. The new HR Director created a domino effect in our department with change in our structure. I enjoyed the introduction and experience into the Oil & Gas Industry.
No advancement opportunities
DIONIX Technician (Current Employee), Calumet, OKOctober 29, 2013
Pros: field work
Cons: no advancement opportunities
iaison for Company Representative and water transfer personnel.
Perform sampling of treated water used in fracturing projects. Samples obtained from frac tanks.
Tested samples for compliance with established specifications. Used testing devise for testing functions.
Performed mechanical operations as necessary to keep pumping unit operational.
Disposal Operator
Disposal Operator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2012
Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type, calculate running totals and all totals for a 24 hour period, communicating and working with dispatch for multiple water hauling companies, answer phone, maintaining and ordering supplies for office, clean office. Collaborating on the creation of a hand book and standard operating procedures for all disposals over multiple plays and formations. Organizing and executing the cleanup of disposals in the Barnett Shale.
Hourly reads, maintain and clean transfer pumps, monitor open pit and tank levels, monitor well pressure, monitoring flow rates on two pipelines.