Bosque Systems, LLC

Bosque Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

Clueless on how to manage and run operations
Dionix Operator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: Pay when stable
Cons: Unstable work enviroment; trust no one
This company needs an overhaul in management from the cooperate office all the way down to the regional offices. No 401K, no considerations of employee's safety when they are working more hours than they sleep. Believe in cutting corners in order to save them money, not taking inconsideration they must spend money in developing a maintenance program to keep all their equipment functioning properly form the dionix units to company vehicles. Company has no loyalty to their employees. Honestly do not see this company lasting the next five years in the oil and energy business.
Started out very good and exciting. Lots of growing pains made it difficult at best
Admin (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 8, 2015
Pros: Good people
Cons: Communication, fixing what wasn't broken.
Great group of people but so many challenges that it became hard to go in every day. New HR Director made it difficult to know what you were responsible for almost daily. Trying to fix something that really wasn't broken, only needed direction to keep the ship righted. Became not a difficult environment with no good communication or true direction. Good ol' boy stuff.
Started great, now uncertain
Associate (Former Employee), Ft. WorthMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: no company culture
When the oil and gas industry was booming so was Bosque Systems. Now with the downturn of the industry, there have been considerable lay offs and a greater degree of uncertainty than lately.
Communication
Admin (Former Employee), USAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: communication and job security
Communication needs to improved between departments, management, and employees. Very unorganized and huge growing pains as a whole company.
great job with great problems
dionix tech (Former Employee), texasJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: catering on location, sometimes.
Cons: no personal life. none. portapotties on location, yuck.
As a dionix tech, I learned a lot and watched them promote much younger people over me. I did like the job and enjoyed working outside. Working with people who were, at best useless, and them being promoted over you; well it was humiliating. There comes a point when you just show up and do exactly what your job description is because they don't care anyway. If you just want a check and absolutely no personal consideration at all, go for it when they start hiring again. When they lay you off, you get treated like a herd of bad cattle and told to go. They promise a lot and deliver nothing but a pay check.
Nice place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXNovember 5, 2014
Pros: water recycling
Cons: may be closing
I have enjoyed working for this company. They are down sizing and may be closing their doors
Company has innovative approach to production water recycling
Lead Field Technician (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXAugust 15, 2014
Pros: paid travel time to job site in company vehicle.
Cons: upward mobility does not appear to be consistently fair.
Our typical work day consists of 15 hour days with 12 hours on the job site and 3 hours of travel and safety meeting time. An enormous amount of water is used during frac operations of oil well sites. The hardest part of the job is the down time between fracs.
Great SWD Operator Experience
SWD Operator (Former Employee), Cotulla, TXJuly 29, 2014
Pros: reliable and dependable supervisor
Cons: nothing
Great work environment.
Great supervisor.
Well organized.
Schedule was well prioritized.
Nothing hard about the job.
My favorite job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: opportunity to grow and learn
Cons: management did not see value in a pm team.
I loved working for Bosque. I worked with Project Management so everyday was fun. My co-workers where great, my boss was awesome and I learned more from him in six months then I have anywhere. The hardest part was learning the new terms for the PM department. I best was learning something new everyday.
Servicing O&G Industry
Regional Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 22, 2014
Daily duties were not overwhelming. There was constant change in leadership. Continuity could not be established in any one region because of turn over and resignations. The new HR Director created a domino effect in our department with change in our structure. I enjoyed the introduction and experience into the Oil & Gas Industry.
Disposal Operator
Disposal Operator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2012
Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type, calculate running totals and all totals for a 24 hour period, communicating and working with dispatch for multiple water hauling companies, answer phone, maintaining and ordering supplies for office, clean office. Collaborating on the creation of a hand book and standard operating procedures for all disposals over multiple plays and formations. Organizing and executing the cleanup of disposals in the Barnett Shale.
Hourly reads, maintain and clean transfer pumps, monitor open pit and tank levels, monitor well pressure, monitoring flow rates on two pipelines.