Bosque Systems, LLC Employee Review

View all Bosque Systems, LLC reviews

Disposal Operator
Disposal Operator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 8, 2012
Check incoming water from trucks for acceptable levels of solids and fluid type, calculate running totals and all totals for a 24 hour period, communicating and working with dispatch for multiple water hauling companies, answer phone, maintaining and ordering supplies for office, clean office. Collaborating on the creation of a hand book and standard operating procedures for all disposals over multiple plays and formations. Organizing and executing the cleanup of disposals in the Barnett Shale.
Hourly reads, maintain and clean transfer pumps, monitor open pit and tank levels, monitor well pressure, monitoring flow rates on two pipelines.

Other Bosque Systems, LLC Employee Reviews

A good place to work
LLC HSE Specialist (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 29, 2017
Bosque Systems was a good learning opportunity in the oil and gas industry because it dealt with the water treatment aspect for the well; which meant water was being cleaned and recycled through Bosque's Dionix units using CLO2 (Chlorine Dioxide).
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long hours (Shut-downs)
I Treats the flow back water with hydroloric and sodiumclorite chemicals on the frac site location and I love my job.
Oil Field Dipnix Operator Worker (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 31, 2017