Bosque Systems Employee Review

View all Bosque Systems reviews

My favorite job
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 28, 2014
I loved working for Bosque. I worked with Project Management so everyday was fun. My co-workers where great, my boss was awesome and I learned more from him in six months then I have anywhere. The hardest part was learning the new terms for the PM department. I best was learning something new everyday.
Pros
Opportunity to grow and learn
Cons
Management did not see value in a PM team.

Other Bosque Systems Employee Reviews

Work Enivroment
Technical Services Regional Representative II (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2018
The biggest downfall was not enough communication from upper management. In my position there was a lot of time management freedom. Most people were great to work with, but as in every company there are the ones that drag the company down.
Get everything you can coming in the Door
Saltwater Disposal Technician (Former Employee) –  Various locations- North TexasFebruary 9, 2018
No raises, no advancement, "good-old-boy" culture not based on qualifications. Easy work, long hours, not very challenging. Can learn the entire job in a few hours. Management exists, but doesn't mingle with "the help".
Pros
Easy work, all you have to do to keep your job is show up.
Cons
No chance for advancement unless you get on the "inside track" with management.