Outside Sales Rep - for Fast Growing Office Supply & Furniture Company
Houston’s fastest growing B2B Office Supplies & Furniture is looking for Outside Sales Representatives. We sell and deliver thousands of office essentials like paper, ink & toner, technology items, furniture, school packets, break room & cleaning supplies…and much MORE throughout Greater Houston and its surrounding areas.
We also offer custom printing that includes (but not limited to) business stationary, marketing materials, etc. and promotional kits tailor made for your company’s setting and/or event.
Choose from over 30,000 products by flipping through our different catalogs. (We currently offer Office Supplies, Furniture, School Supplies, Break Room, Promotional Products, and Printing catalogs.) OR visit our extensive, comprehensive website for details and visuals.
- Friendly, comfortable working atmosphere
- Detailed Professional Training
- Field Marketing Materials
- Experienced Backend Staff
- Base Salary + High Commission
- Must possess an aggressive, persistent, and strong work ethic with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Generate new sales revenue by establishing relationships with prospecting customers.
- Effectively solicit new leads and close new accounts for businesses
- Drive revenue by selling products & services to meet or exceed daily and monthly sales quota
- Attend all required trainings and sales functions
- Provide catalogs, product information and literature, samples, etc.
- Leverage sales automation tools to increase efficiency and demonstrate achievements
- Accurately enter all sales activity into the software systems on a daily basis
- Assist (if requested) in settlement of disputed accounts on behalf of the company
- Adhere to business practice guidelines and sales activity model
- Responsible for the sales of multiple product offerings to new clients and businesses
- Work closely with Inside Sales, Branch Management Team, Customer Service and Operations to ensure customer satisfaction, as needed
- Complete and turn in all required reports and presentations
- Increase sales funnel by cold calling, telemarketing, lead groups, chamber meetings, social media, agents, etc.
- Work with the back office to ensure customer paperwork is complete and clean so the order flow process runs smoothly to make certain the customer receives products and services in a timely manner
- Follow all company standards and formats in presentations, proposals, and in professionalism
- B2B experience a MUST
- Prior Office Supply/Printing knowledge and Furniture experience a HUGE PLUS
- Ability to evaluate accounts, assess current operational efficiencies and identify potential opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- A strong competitive attitude with demonstrated self motivation and exceptional work ethic. Have self discipline to work without a lot of direct supervision
- Willingness to work with and support other territory representatives to collaboratively grow revenues and market share
- Be ethical in dealings with customers, vendors, and co-workers
- 3+ years sales experience in a high activity sales model desired, such as copier sales, office supplies, commercial printing, or any other lead generation sale that requires extensive cold calling and/or built-in network
- College degree desired
- MUST have Phone with Email Capability
- Type Speed 35 wpm
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to sign Non Compete Agreement
- A valid state driver's license and insurance, a good driving record, and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel daily within the designated territory
- Full Time – 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday
- Back Ground Check Required
Compensation Plan includes:
Indeed - 10 months ago
Houston’s fastest growing B2B Commercial Printing, Promotional Products, and Office Supplies Company is looking for Inside Sales...