Bostik Employee Reviews in United States

A Great Place to Work
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJMarch 10, 2016
I have grown a great deal since working at Bostik. I look forward to many more years with this company. I can recommend this company to anyone.
Not Productive
manager (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Unskilled and have a lot of old team members that drives the company down for growth but have some very good skilled people.
Pros
Cons
Little Pay
Productive and fun
Adhesive Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 16, 2015
This company has made me feel like family since I first started. I love the atmosphere and I love the bond I've built with the supervisors.
Great pay and benefits IF in the maintenance department.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAFebruary 12, 2013
Great money in maintenance, good benefits, lots of o.t. available. Problem is, the management is running off of a good ole boy system. I was a Sr. Maintenance Tech there for almost a year. They tried to get rid of two people to downsize the shift operations and I was highest paid.....yeah, bye bye. They first tried to write me up because I wouldn't violate OSHA rules by hanging off of a catwalk to make a repair and when they found I was going to fight them on it, they offered me a severance package. Do the math yourself.
Pros
great pay
Cons
management has no concept of safety and there is no loyalty in this company.
they over work you
batch maker, forklift operator, machine operator (Former Employee) –  louisville, kyAugust 13, 2014
you had to show up 1/2 hour early for pree shift. i learned how to make glue. management wasnt around alot. any complaints you had to wait or not get a answer. the hardest part was running to machines after being there only a month. i liked it was a steady job but the heat form the machines was hot.
Pros
steady job
Cons
over work for low pay.
A good company in a competitive market that have good direction and technologies and people
Territory Distribution Sales Mgr. & Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Middleton, MAMarch 14, 2014
This was my 2nd career out of college after my first with Loctite Corp. I really enjoyed this company, it's people and culture. This is another company I would like to have stayed with. I wish I was wiser then, like I am now. They were more of a specialty adhesives formulator and dispensing equipment manufacturer than a large volume commodity low-price point mfg/supplier and I thrived in this environment since I was a good value-added sales engineer and territory manager. The management team was great and personable all except for one. That's a pretty good record in my book. I would work for them again in a heart beat. I was their "Sales Master" one year and they were good to their people. My first Regional Field Sales Manager was a great guy and I had two-so draw your own conclusion there. The National Sales Manager at the time was the greatest guy and person and I wish I was able to report directly to him after my first Reg. Mgr. was promoted to another division at that time.
Every day is an adventure
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAFebruary 9, 2013
Fast paced chemical manufacturing plant. Operation team uses A3 and Kaizen's to better understand how to improve constraints.
Pros
na
Cons
na
professional
Production Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntingdon Valley, PASeptember 5, 2012
interesting
supervisory skills
good
challenging
hours
product deadlines meet
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
dirty