Bostik

Bostik United States Employee Reviews

they over work you
batch maker, forklift operator, machine operator (Former Employee), louisville, kyAugust 13, 2014
Pros: steady job
Cons: over work for low pay.
you had to show up 1/2 hour early for pree shift. i learned how to make glue. management wasnt around alot. any complaints you had to wait or not get a answer. the hardest part was running to machines after being there only a month. i liked it was a steady job but the heat form the machines was hot.
A good company in a competitive market that have good direction and technologies and people
Territory Distribution Sales Mgr. & Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Middleton, MAMarch 14, 2014
This was my 2nd career out of college after my first with Loctite Corp. I really enjoyed this company, it's people and culture. This is another company I would like to have stayed with. I wish I was wiser then, like I am now. They were more of a specialty adhesives formulator and dispensing equipment manufacturer than a large volume commodity low-price point mfg/supplier and I thrived in this environment since I was a good value-added sales engineer and territory manager. The management team was great and personable all except for one. That's a pretty good record in my book. I would work for them again in a heart beat. I was their "Sales Master" one year and they were good to their people. My first Regional Field Sales Manager was a great guy and I had two-so draw your own conclusion there. The National Sales Manager at the time was the greatest guy and person and I wish I was able to report directly to him after my first Reg. Mgr. was promoted to another division at that time.
Great pay and benefits IF in the maintenance department.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Conyers, GAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: management has no concept of safety and there is no loyalty in this company.
Great money in maintenance, good benefits, lots of o.t. available. Problem is, the management is running off of a good ole boy system. I was a Sr. Maintenance Tech there for almost a year. They tried to get rid of two people to downsize the shift operations and I was highest paid.....yeah, bye bye. They first tried to write me up because I wouldn't violate OSHA rules by hanging off of a catwalk to make a repair and when they found I was going to fight them on it, they offered me a severance package. Do the math yourself.
Every day is an adventure
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Temecula, CAFebruary 9, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
Fast paced chemical manufacturing plant. Operation team uses A3 and Kaizen's to better understand how to improve constraints.
professional
Production Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntingdon Valley, PASeptember 5, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: dirty
interesting
supervisory skills
good
challenging
hours
product deadlines meet
Empresa dedicada a la seguridad y al crecimiento de la misma
auxiliar de almacen (Current Employee), auxiliar de AlmacenSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: estabilidad laboral
Cons: falta de oportunidades de crecimiento
Empresa dedicada a la seguridad y al crecimiento de la misma en los aspectos ( calidad,seguridad)