Boston Capital, a real estate investment and advisory firm specializing in tax advantaged investments is in search of a Staff Accountant for its Finance and Accounting department. Reporting to the Assistant Controller the Staff Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the monthly and quarterly financial reporting.
- Loan servicing.
- Maintenance of general ledgers and supporting work papers.
- Reconcile bank statements and deposits.
- Accounts payable processing.
- Cash management.
- Assist in external audit by independent accounting firms.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To learn more about Boston Capital please visit www.bostoncapital.com.