Boston Children's Hospital Employee Review

View all Boston Children's Hospital reviews

Great healthcare environment
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 19, 2014
Many opportunities for advancement and to learn about different aspects of healthcare administration

Other Boston Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

Fun, collaborative, and job statisfying
Frontline Ambulatory Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 9, 2017
I enjoyed working at Boston Children's Hospital tremendously! Working there really makes you feel like you are making a difference in someones life. Just walking in the halls makes you realize why you wake up to go to work every day. I think the overall atmosphere is positive and uplifting though at times it can get stressful trying to get all of you work done because the department I worked in was a busy department. It made the day go by fast and it was never overwhelming where I didn't like my job. I would definitely recommend working there to someone else.
Great place to work!
Clinical Assistant-Main Operating Room (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 7, 2017
Children's Hospital Boston is a great place to work.
The work/life balance is not at all hectic!
I felt that I was compensated appropriately for the work that I performed.
Management made me feel comfortable for me to express any concerns that I may have had
Pros
job culture is friendly
Cons
traffic!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2