Boston Children's Hospital Employee Review

View all Boston Children's Hospital reviews

Amazing workplace
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2014
The people and environment at Children's is incredibly motivating and supportive.

Other Boston Children's Hospital Employee Reviews

An awesome team of nurses
Patient Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 22, 2018
Waling into work it was something new everyday. In the morning I was in charge of kitchen orders, updating two systems for the employee coming on to the morning shift. Throughout the day I was in changed of two phones, one being the main phone everyone calls when they want to get in contact with the floor. The second phone was patients calling to get in touch with the nurse and or doctor. I was responsible for prioritizing the message and getting the right person in the room so that the patient's need is fulfilled. Throughout the day I was also in-charge of admitting and discharging patients from the floor. For the new patients coming on to the floor I had to collaborate with my charge nurse to make sure the room was all set up and ready for the my nurse and the new coming patient.

Many times through the job I have learned to multitask, and work under the pressure as well as becoming adaptable since every day was a different scenario.
Pros
Working as a team, making people and patients smile, feeling good with what your doing to help the individual and or family.
Cons
Management Team is not the best
Innovative and Caring Place to Work
Senior Consultant - Cerner Practice (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 21, 2018
Great care of their patients. Eye on the future. Busy offices. Need more technical workers in those departments to cover the needs of their computer systems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Children's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2