Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 17, 2017
Good place to work and job culture is awesome .

Friendly move by management team and I working as contractor and I felt good place to work longer...
Pros
Fitness center
Rewarding place to work
Sr. Validation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 16, 2017
I became a Boston Scientific employee through their acquisition of Guidant Corp. Some of the benefits were not as lucrative as what we had as Guidant, but still really good. Unfortunately, I was caught in the 3rd round of RIFs after the acquisition so my career ended there. I would have no hesitation of rejoining them today 8/17.
Great option for young professionals
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marlboro, MAAugust 15, 2017
Great place for development and advancement if you are not an administrative assistant. For the right person, BSC offers lots of perks for employees. They strive to create work/life balance and encourage a lot of collaboration and innovation.
Productive and fun Place small site so we all interact with each other
Operator IV (Current Employee) –  Coventry, RIAugust 13, 2017
this place is amazing. the work environment is very calm and relaxing. very good perks working with a smaller site we get to interact with everyone. awesome
Assembler II Operator II
Assembler II Operator II (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 13, 2017
This job had very nice management and co-workers. Everyone always helped one another. Very clean environment. Not stressful and very relaxed place to work.
productive and fun and friendly work place
Line Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 12, 2017
this place is the best place to work, you get to enjoy every bit of your time spent there. the manager is fantastic supervisor great employees are friendly. enjoy the free lunch for overtime
Pros
free lunch e.t.c
Cons
breaks time are good and great benefit
good
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2017
good company. make sure you do your research and accept a job in a good division. good brand recognition. good culture. fun place to work if you are in the right division.
Good Company
Co-op (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INAugust 10, 2017
My experience was limited here, but I enjoyed the company environment. My only issues stemmed from my direct supervisor. He was not good at delegating, therefore I had a small work load. I was bored much of the time.
Great place and wonderful people
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 8, 2017
Although my time here was only temporary it is a great place to work with i would gladly go back and work for them again. They are frendly and family oriented
I loved to work there.
Quality Inspector II (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAAugust 8, 2017
The environment was awesome and I really liked the people over there. I didn't want to leave but due to some personal reasons I had to quit. Two of my friends are still working there.
Great
Medical assembler (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 7, 2017
Great place to grow and get working experience in medical assembly. Training was really good the people are so nice and are patient when training you.
fast paced and easy environment to work around
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 6, 2017
Working fast and hard to achieve our goal withing every hour and making sure we correctly accomplish our job correctly as a team. assembling certain medial wiring and processing the produce through specific operation such as wire length, attachment. and ect.
Pros
Great and friendly environment
Cons
long Overtime hours
Excellent place to grow
Line Flow Facilitator - Relief Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 2, 2017
As a Line Flow Facilitator I have been groomed to be a Sr. Production Supervisor and look forward to this opportunity either within Boston Scientific or with another outstanding Company.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Company tends to start at the "low end" of scale without full consideration of experience
Very competitive and cut-throat work environment
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJuly 28, 2017
Great place for competitive people to succeed. Very cut throat. Daily goals were assigned. Sadly, it was too stressful and unfair for me so I had to leave the job.
Ambiente bueno
Emsamblaje de dispositivos medicos (Former Employee) –  Dorado, PRJuly 28, 2017
Cumple con todo sus regalmentacione las reglas de seguridad y prorciona un ambiente unico para realizar tareas con el mejor interes.
Pros
Panes medico de vida y acciones
Cons
Ninguno
Great Environment to work in.
Pro Staff Contract (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNJuly 28, 2017
Boston Scientific is a really great place to work if your open to an all day team work, because that's what the company really is all about when it comes to the workforce that you are in.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Demanding Mandatory Hours
Very Condescending Managers
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJuly 27, 2017
Do not work here if you have any respect for yourself . The pay is great but the way the managers speak to you and other employees will agitate you to no end between the yelling or talking down to you I don't believe any one will put up with it for too long they fire employees at the drop of a hat with no real explanation or any warning definitely not the job you want to depend on
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Managers do not teach its up to you to learn, will talk about you to your face, will treat you like an idiot or talk to you as such
Situational
Production Coordinator IV (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNJuly 24, 2017
Boston Scientific as a whole is a great company & has many strong core values. Unfortunately those values will not be found in each & every department. Some of the most intelligent/hard working people I've ever met have worked within this company yet simultaneously, some of the least effective/proactive management I have worked with seems to thrive here. Be on the lookout for numerous open positions under the same hiring manager as this is a telltale sign of an unhappy, unmotivated team usually attributed to poor management style.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management varying by department
not great long term career ideal job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 21, 2017
company doesn't appreciate the little people and management is a mess. working for a company that forces you to work overtime 7 days straight and they don't care for your health. ALSO the pay is not worth the stuff you deal with.
Pros
match your 401k, working hours
Cons
short breaks, pay, mangagement
Incredible company
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAJuly 19, 2017
Boston Scientific is an incredible company to work for. Training intense and prepares you for the field. Managers work alongside you to help. Great technology and well known in the industry
Pros
great product, company and management
Cons
hours needed to be successful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval