Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Not enough input from my supervisor consider the department was R&D in essence.
Extrusion operator 2 (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJuly 10, 2015
Too impersonal in what should have been a close to one another environment. Engineers just gave us a file and had no opinion or interest in seeing how we got the product to run.
Changing lives of people with severe back pain
Pre-Authorization Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Excellent company with a lot of growth
Cons: Management does not communicate properly
This is a great company to work for with the latest technologies in healthcare. I worked in Neuromodulation and had the chance to experience what the Spinal Cord Stimulator did for the lives of men and women who suffer from debilitating back pain.
Good place to work.
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Good relationship between supervisor and employees.
Cons: They don't appreciate the education completed for their employees, to take advantage of expertise and their contributions to the corporation.
Having the company in a growth mode makes everybody much more excited and engaged. Good relationship between supervisor and employees. Two breaks paid. The corporation does educational and recreational activities allowing employees to socialize with coworkers and Management.
It's a nice place to work, with full benefits
Extrusion Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Every friday, there were free bagels
Cons: breaks are 10 mins
Hi, My Review of my last job was good, I work there over 20 years, Leaned how to build Medical devices to save lives. Nice place to work, The production side of the business, They relocated. I worked 12 hours a day. So i'm ok if there's over time needed.
Im a truly dedicated, highly motivated veteran.
Inventory clerk / Material Handler (Former Employee), PRJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Fluent in english and spanish
Cons: short, simple and to the point
When i report in the morning i am punctual. I apply everything i have learned to maximize results within company expectations. I manage my workflow by prioritizing and making the most of my time so i – more... can do more. My co-workers know that they can count with my knowledge and expirience for any help they might need. The hardest part of my job is is finding new opportunities to maximize a companies Budget growth. This also makes the most enjoyable part of my day which is improving costs. – less
Big company
Lab Operator (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNJuly 5, 2015
my jobs were include:
· UV operator
· Assembly of medical devices
· Quality control by microscope
· Working in clean room

This company is a big company. I like their regular. but their time was not match with my time.at total, I like them.
Productive place of work full of challenges
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST I (Current Employee), PRJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Great peers
The work atmosphere allows employees to learn and share their experience with others. Have a great opportunity to work with diverse people and learn from multiple products and processes.
Great Benefits
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE DESGINER (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 27, 2015
The benefits at Boston Scientific Corporation are great. The amount of vacation is above and beyond anyone else. The work environment is very relaxed.
Progressive company, just finalizing transformation.
Site Lead (Former Employee), Quincy, MAJune 26, 2015
I spent 10 years working at BSC. Lots of challenges. Great environment. I enjoyed going to work everyday. Committed workforce and people oriented management.
Nice coworkers
Assembler (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNJune 23, 2015
I really love this place. Has a great working environment. Has good benefits and great hours. If you work here you will really enjoy it.
Excellent
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee), Miami FloridaJune 17, 2015
Pros: Lots of company events.
Cons: Long Hours but extremely enjoyable.
Fixture and tool design for medical assembly lines.
troubleshoot and made improvements to existing equipment.
Design Robotic assembly work-cells. worked with electrical engineers. Quality Engineers to meet all of company's SOP's.
Great place to learn and growth
Manufacturing Engineer II (Current Employee), Fremont, CAJune 5, 2015
Pros: Happy Hours close to closure of company
Cons: Emergency project with tight deadline
I joined as an intern and later on I was hired. I was lucky to meet a lot of helpful and knowledgable people. The management is different in each department. Most likely is good. It is the best place to grow and learn fast.
Productive and profeccional work place
Operador Manufactura Dispositivos Médicos (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 3, 2015
Pros: pro empleados muy conciente de las necesidades de los empleados
Cons: ninguna
responsabilidad, limpieza, organizacion, presicion en la manufactura e inpeccion al 100 porciento y compañerismo , comprometida con la salud y orientacion de todos los procesos que en esta aplican y sus empleados certificados con calidad en sus manejos de productos.
Productice and Repetitive
Electrical Discharge machining operator 1 (Former Employee), Menlo Park, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Great workers
Cons: Not the Greatest Benefits
Start running Multiple Machines with metal. Type in a program and it will start the cut. While the machine is running, clean and restock the tables or machines.
Train to multitask inspection job from start to the end
Quality /Kitting Inspector (Current Employee), Quincy, MAMay 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be inspecting returns product then go to other job that is require or schedule.

I learn from from inspecting to scraping, stocking and holding
medical product by using SAP to do those job.

Have great training education levels to advance career from computer to working skills.
Great people and very interesting work.
Project Member (Former Employee), Worcester, MAMay 14, 2015
Working with Boston Scientific on this project was a fantastic learning experience for me as a student at WPI. The project was in the urology department of the company.
We all worked as a team
1st shift maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Doral, FlMay 11, 2015
Pros: Team work atmosphere
Cons: Corparate wanted to move us to Costa Rica
Boston Scientific was the best job I ever had. The problem was corporate wanted to move us to Costa Rica and pay us Costa Rica wages.
Nice company to work for. Good people, great work ethics.
Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master for TCS (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 10, 2015
Pros: Nice company to work for. Good people, great work ethics.
Cons: nothing negative. Some buildings have no supplies or furniture is in bad shape of repair.
Nice company to work for. Good people, great work ethics.
Decent place to work but uncertain long term future in my field
Sr. Skills Training Manager -Medical Education (Current Employee), st.paul, mnMay 3, 2015
Progressive company with a strategic plan to diversify its portfolio.However, lacking International business strategy and diversity in their workforce. Great coworkers, very supportive and overall, a good environment. Management not very supporting of individual development & career progression.
A workplace riddled with recessionary fear mongering, abhorent mangerial tactics and a clique heirarchy.
Front End Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 23, 2015
Pros: I left.
Cons: Issues not addressed.
An awful place to work. Money was meek and the workload of general individuals depends on whether you are connected to lead ops and managers. Social exclusion and a disregard for regulatory obligation – more... via the policy of cutting corners throughtout their front end assembly operations in the name of efficiency and a further blacklisting of employees who attempted to question this policy was prevailent throughtout Boston during my time there. – less