Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Quality Engineer II (Current Employee) –  PRDecember 22, 2015
Identifies and controls Manufacturing process defects (scrap, nonconforming material, customer complaints) by participating in efforts/teams focused on identifying the primary root causes and implementing corrective and preventative actions
Worked most of my time in Shipping
Lead Trainer in 3 departments (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INDecember 19, 2015
Was a fun company to work for. I got to meet some great people. Company had to do large layoffs during rescission and I moved to another state.
changes
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNDecember 16, 2015
the changes they are always having us do to see what will get out the best production in a timely matter. it is a good place to work but there are times that we might get the right motivation to adjust to the changes that they want us to do
everything you could ask for in a job
Miami, Fl - Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 12, 2015
everyday was a joyous one. very hands on with customer and the teamwork was beautiful. what one person didn't know the other person would teach and pick the slack. it was no man left behind.
Pros
everything was a pro.
Cons
the company had to relocate
This is a good place to work
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNDecember 5, 2015
It is a large global company. This is a medical device company that include products such as Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 devices.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Improvement takes time to implement
good place
Medical Device Assembler (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNNovember 30, 2015
great place to work if your looking to stay as a builder, no room for advancement and raises are poor. The workers are great to workwith also.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
poor raises, and no room for advancement
Working at Boston Scientific is one of the company that I am proud that I worked with.
Assembler / Packager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 12, 2015
It is one of the best company to work. Very proud to work there for it feels good everytime I contributed my skills and experience in the company. I have learned alot with the help pf my trainers. I enjoy working with my co-workers for they are very helpful.
pool table and gym
Materials Clerk/Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MANovember 11, 2015
The company hired 80% of people who worked there was asian.Most of them couldn't complete 1sentance of english and the bosses give them 10-15 cent raise and they are happy.While 1 do 4 different jobs in the warehouse and get the same pay.That wasn't fair at all to me.Got laid off with 1500 other people the same day world wide.
Pros
pool table and gym
Cons
not fair to the employee's
The most enjoyable part of the job
Occupational Health & Safety Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Spencer, INNovember 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work for to ensure their health and safety is always protected. They are always grateful to have someone on their side and make going to work each say worth every minute!
Great company to work for
Finance and Operations Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Natick, MANovember 5, 2015
Recruit some of the brightest minds in their respective field. Great working environment with a great work/life balance. Management is very active in supporting other employees.
Excellent Products
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee) –  North Quincy, MANovember 2, 2015
My co-workers were terrific, and I learned a lot. They focus on product training, and I still stay in touch with some of the life long friends I made there.
Pros
I had some terrific co-workers
Cons
Warehouse Location
Avoid
Senior Quality Design Assurance (Corporate) (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 30, 2015
I worked in a corporate role and was trying to get all divisions to follow the same set of quality system requirements. This was an impossible task as the culture was too political between sites and there wasn't a management mandate to move in this direction. The corporate role was eventually and predictably eliminated. I would recommend employment here if it is clear that the role has a clear goal and is supported by management, otherwise be careful.
Pros
Lots of talent in divisions
Cons
Too Political, Slow and Management Level Heavy
Hunter
Device Sales (Current Employee) –  New MexicoOctober 21, 2015
This role required constant hunting for new business. I performed many business reviews and showed hospitals where they could save money.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAOctober 15, 2015
It is a good place to work with and you will enjoy working with the people there. Work is reasonable. People enjoy working with each other and there is no stress and no pressure. Life is good.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Great opportunities
Sr Mfg Engineer (Current Employee) –  Spencer, INOctober 3, 2015
Boston Scientific is a fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as an employee. My co-workers are fun and committed.
Diverse, fast paced, and celebrated employee's
Senior Process Development Technician (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNOctober 2, 2015
The ever changing field of the CRV market is exciting and very fast paced but the payoff for customers of our products and employee's that make the products we invent. Expectations run high as more assignments are owned by individuals due to the shrinking R&D budgets. The employee's however are treated well for accomplishments and BSC has a long history of employee appreciation. The team building activities and outings can always make you feel well appreciated.
Pros
Lots of team building opportunities
Cons
Many tasks owned by each individule, Reporting structure.
Productive with low supervision.
Builder (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 30, 2015
I enjoyed my contract job at Boston Scientific. Boston is a fast paced work environment, while tedious as many manufacturing jobs are. Each and every day procured a new situation or new challenges. At Boston I was a leader among my peers. When we had specialized orders I took the time to walk around are line to make certain the steps were being followed appropriately. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving every day knowing my job makes a difference in saving lives.
Pros
My work makes a difference.
Nice Company
Senior Packaging Technician (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 29, 2015
Good place to work. Solid CEO. Adequate benefits. Nice facilities. Some really great people to work with and for. Could provide better pay and benefits.
Fun and exciting place to work.
Manager II, Facilities (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2015
Boston Scientific is a fun and exciting place to work. Employees are great to work with and a lot of on hand resources to pick from. Over all review is Boston Scientific looks out for their employees and does everything they can do to make sure you are happy.
Pros
Great cafeteria, Employees are great to work with, a lot of resources.
Cons
Not enough day light in the office work areas.
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 18, 2015
Boston Scientific is a great place to work for. Their main goal is to save lives with their product and to me that was a very meaningful reason to like working in this company.