Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employer Reviews

enjoyable
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 14, 2014
Love it one of the most professional environment to work at.
productive and changing life's everyday.
Product Builder (Current Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to grow and job security
Cons: the commute is long
I build product daily. We have a goal to meet at the end of the shift. We work together as a team to work to the best of our knowledge and giive it our best to build impeccable product, because what we do goes inside human's body. We make a difference in theor life's daily. I've learned to manage time, work as a team, communicate with others, and most – more... importantly priortize according to the goal of the day.
Management is great never had a problem I really enjoy working for Boston Scientific. My co-workers are amzing, we all work well together and efficently. The hardest part of the job is when we are missing co-workers and the goal is high, but we always manage to achieve. I would say that the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I'm doing something amazing changing people's life for better. – less
Great place to work. Good people and good management
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: people are treated well.
The work days are busy and time flies. The people are very good to work with. Management is fair and friendly.
Well cordinate

friendly

Not enough time

Great place
Good company, good compensation
Human Resources Assistant/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: very little advancement opportunities
Good company to work for, regardless of recent layoffs. Difficult to advance professionally, but overall good work environment
high paced well run medical device company
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 4, 2014
Quality is number one with a huge emphasis on Lean manufacturing principals. Variety of positions available under one giant roof.
Great benefits
Materials Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great 401k match
Boston Scientific is a State of the Art technology company, great benefits, complex structure, global presence, community services, and great company to work.
Nothing to report at this time
Shift Supervisor - Allied Barton Security Services (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 3, 2014
I would rather not comment on my work experience at Boston Scientific.
Monotonous but consistent.
Pro-Staff Temp (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: consistent, steady.
Cons: set hours, lots of overtime, not much room for advancement.
A typical work day consisted of gowning up and entering the clean room to assemble heart catheters as a part of an assembly line. The most enjoyable facet of the job was the fact that my work was going towards improving the lives of those who need it. My co-workers were some of the most personable people I've had the pleasure of working with.
It was okay working there.
Medical Assembler (Former Employee), Osseo, MNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch when there is success.
Cons: n/a
I got the opportunity to learn all the work station in the cleanroom that I was working in. I enjoyed working in a diversity company like this.
Great Plant in Maple Grove
Leads Externals - Supplier Management (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNAugust 25, 2014
Great all around team in Maple Grove. Small plant but very good culture, mood and feeling.
Okay place to work.
Build Technician (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 16, 2014
Okay place to work, low pay, okay benefits, bad supervision.
fun place to work at
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 11, 2014
Working at Boston scientific is a great experience,i learn a lot about team-work and keeping the work environment stable. i have met a lot of great and amazing coworkers.The most enjoyable part is to be able to have a fix schedule and great working place.
Interesting, fast paced, company, with good moral.
Mail Clerk, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: positive moral, beautiful buildings, and landscape.
Cons: temporary position so i have no benefits or pto.
Collect mail from mailbox, sort and distribute, collect outgoing mail, process and drop at post office. (twice daily)
Cover reception for receptionist lunch.
Create and place new name tags (on cubicle plaque) for employees who have moved, or tags that have been damaged, or lost.
Intercept calls from employees regarding any need or concern within the – more... facilities dept.
Most recent project has been updating any and all branding in both our buildings.
Prior to that I researched, demonstrated, and presented to dept executives my suggestion for the smart LCD's needs of our engineering dept.
My management has been encouraging and inspiring. They are professional and knowledgeable. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow within my position and the push to move beyond my comfort zone.
My coworkers are a positive group of people who operate as a team, always willing to help each other.
The hardest part of the job is the lifting in the mail department. Fed-ex shipment can get heavy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant flow. The facilities department is very busy, flooded daily with new requests, and needs, I enjoy identifying a problem and finding it's solution. – less
Overall a good job
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAAugust 2, 2014
A very good job and place to work. The company had much to offer its employees.
Journey
Quality Assurance Technician II (Former Employee), San Clemente, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, bagel on friday.
Cons: not enoght time
When i first got hired the company was so busy and manage to learn as much as can to get process certification complete to start working on the product.I learned to inspect raw components. the work environment was pleasant every one got along well. I really enjoyed when the company awards their employees and motive us to keep the great job. the hardest – more... part of the job was when we had to shut down. – less
Fantastic group of people, lots of changes
Project Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: high leadership turnover.
Learned a lot about driving objectives and driving a team to project completion.
Work driven environment
Training Specialist/Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Martinsville, VAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: upbeat work environment
Cons: management structure
My work day begins with immediatley getting to work, assisting with technical or work related questions. I've developed skills necessary to complete transition training for domestic and international employees, a structured process for maintaining compliance reportable to the FDA and a better interpersonal relationship with colleagues. My co-workers – more... range in age and job function, we all work together to get our job function as a whole done in the most efficient way possible. The hardest part of my job, at times, is ensuring that everyone understands how and what to do in their job role to maintain compliant quality ratings. I enjoy seeing my trainees comprehending and applying the information that I've taught them. – less
productive and fun place to work, i really loved the environment.
Q.C. Inspector II / RI Inspector II (Former Employee), San Clemente, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: luch at work, our luch meetings at local restaurants
Cons: i can think of anything
A typical day would be getting our stuff ready for a new day, and finishing stuff from the day before to start a new assignment.
I did learn a lot at this place because the organization was very strict and that was a plus.
As for co- workers i would say we have a diversity of backgrounds and each of them had always something in mind to make the job – more... easier .
The hardest part of the job it was to say good bye the day it was closed.
And the most enjoyable would be all those times we reach our goals at work and because of that we had a company lunch every month. – less
A fun, enjoyable place to work with direction and overall commitment by direct management to assist in employee success
Insurance Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: customer service week
Cons: no phone connectors
Primary task is to train new hires in all aspects of the job. I quickly became aware people learn differently at different pace, but all are trainable. Management was instrumental in helping me to secure a safe training environment allowing me to create the training curriculum based on my vast knowledge.
The most difficult part of the job is no phone – more... connector that would enable me to listen to trainees perform insurance calls.
The most enjoyable part was in the success of my trainees.
I also supported the team by performing the job that I train new hires to do; thus, a working trainer. – less

About Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to – Read more

Boston Scientific Photos