Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Inclusive workplace full of talented people.
Supplier Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNNovember 28, 2016
Boston Scientific is full of talented, knowledgable individuals with a common goal of improving people's lives. They have many events where patients share stories and employees are allowed to interact with each other.
Saving lives as a group
Product Builder (Current Employee) –  Spencer, INNovember 28, 2016
My job is very time consuming and fast paste. As a team we try to build a part every minute. The comes with a lot of team effort and team building. The most enjoyable time at the end of each hour we are counting how much we did as a group. I enjoy working with others in saving lives and know that we do everyday.
Pros
Insurance, shut downs, holidays
Cons
Short breaks, no free lunch, start work early
Great Company
Manufacturing Technician III (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 14, 2016
No issues... all good. Great place to work on all shifts.No issues... all good. Good wages, vacation starting, community service, and a very relaxed environment.
place proud to work at
Production Lead (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNNovember 12, 2016
we build different kind of medical devices to save people lives and limb which makes me very proud to be part of this organization.
Pros
gym and babycare service provided
Cons
short breaks
Great place to work and acquired great knowledge and experience
Quality/ Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Spencer, INNovember 8, 2016
It was a good experience working at boston scientific where i learned how to coordinate with the team and managing the time etc.
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. SAN Administrator (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNNovember 1, 2016
Boston Scientific has better perks, benefits, and recognition. They are big on work life flexibility and they do respect it.

Pros
Great innovation, dealing with life and death situations for patients quality of life
focus job
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 27, 2016
I spent most of the time doing inspections to the materials that help me to be a very detail person,and has independent judgment
the hard part pieces were very tiny and everything has to be seen under microscopy.
My co-workers sometime they liked me sometimes don't if any mistake were found I have to stop the production and report to the Engineer.
The most enjoyable was quite.
benefits
Cons
they move out the country
incredible company
Product Builder (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNOctober 19, 2016
In my perspective everyday at work is fun constructively, we work as team toward a common goal, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhances team performance
Great Experience
Packaging Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNOctober 16, 2016
I was a part of the integration of AMS into Boston Scientific. Work days were sometimes slow for an intern, waiting to hear if movement was being made on a project. i learned what goes on in a medical device company and it was very helpful. my co-workers were great and very helpful.
Great non-profit organization
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 10, 2016
Every day was something new. This was a service for the community so we aimed to help all those who came thru our doors. We gave a lot of merchandise to people who needed help, so at the end of the day it really felt like you were doing good work.
Pros
Total control of store direction
Cons
Not much paid staff
Making a Difference
Senior R&D Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 5, 2016
Rewarding work by improving patients' lives. Excellent resources to advance your career. The work culture depends on your division, department, manager, and deadlines. I've experienced an excellent work-life balance at Boston Scientific.
have few ativities per year and free food and games
Inspector/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 28, 2016
big company, sometime hardly see supervisor, have not seen supervisor's office and don't even know where is the human resource's office. The hardest of the job is to handle small parts and look through microscope every day. The most enjoyable part is sit down every day and enjoy working with other co-workers.
Pros
Free lunch and free products
Cons
Big company hard to find locations, expensive benefits
Assembly (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 22, 2016
Fun people to be around with. Sometimes environment might no be so good to be around. Good leaderships. Traveling and benefits are ok. Pay is not the best.
Productive and great team enviroment
General Operator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 20, 2016
Productive and great team environment. Love the daily challenges put in front of me.I loved the team environment and the chance to work with ops from all skill sets
eventhough this job is medical assembly, its nice to know that you're saving peoples lives.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 9, 2016
Management favors people and there can be a ton of overtime. Hitting daily numbers is like their main focus in this field.
Pros
theres overtime and the job security is pretty stable
Cons
sometimes there can be too much overtime, working saturdays and even sundays
boss retired
Deli Attendant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 6, 2016
opened and closed prepared all meals and menu for the week. Answered all questions from customers cleaned all work stations.prepared itemized bill and accepted all customers payment.
Pros
was my own boss
Cons
not enough help
Opportunity to impact the lives of many
Content Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 31, 2016
I had a rewarding career at Boston Scientific developing the Rhythm Management brand and patient campaign marketing which included videos, PR and social media. The leadership team, at that time, was strong letting me take risks and push the boundaries.
Pros
Great people, smart leaders, lots of low hanging opportunities to improve work flow
Hard working and enjoy new assignment.
Sr. Process and Equipment Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 30, 2016
Working with new challenge every day, learned new technology and development better working method to improvement the processes, management schedule effectively, enjoy team work and learned from each other, hardest part of the job is enough challenge work assignment my most enjoyable is the problems solving for any assignments.
Pros
Company picnics, working related travel
Cons
Healthcare premium
Productive enviroment
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 11, 2016
My typical day at work is very busy making sure I am able to run the lines and production flow. I always learn every day to solve issues on the floor. My management and co workers are a great team to work with. Honestly there is no hard part at my job and the most enjoyable part of my job is our patient care on how our products will Benefit someones life.
Pros
Health care benefits, team events etc
interesting place to work at
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 28, 2016
Inspected medical products.
 Ensured that I was in the right uniform and maintained excellent cleanliness while working with medical equipment. Arrived to work promptly on time to be efficient with the work day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.

84%