Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Great company
Product Analyst (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 5, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Review product failures and interface with R&D & manufacturing
Deliver quality products to patient
Good management
Great co-workers and professional
Handling biohazard returned devices
Work with R&D & Mfg to improve design/quality products
Sr. Manager Supply Chain Engineering (Current Employee), MassachusettsNovember 4, 2014
Watched excellent people leave over the past year due to poor recognition and advancement being 95% buddy system
There are some fantastic people working at Boston Scientific globally outside the managment team
Stretched resources today, future opportunites
MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee), St. Paul, MNNovember 1, 2014
Pros: alot can be accomplished when you can resource yourself, good recognition of individual efforts, team driven visibility
Cons: distant hq affected access to important resources
Great people make a reason to come to work everyday. Culture shifts with industry stresses.
Average place to work
Lead, Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNOctober 30, 2014
Pros: large company with room for growth.
Cons: corporate culture has room for improvement. job security is questionable with yearly lay offs.
Boston Scientific runs on a lean staff, opportunity is there for the hard working folk.
Growth Field
Field Clinical Representative (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 26, 2014
Challenging and rewarding Medical device career with changing technology. Daily interaction with physicians, medical staff and patients. Directly involved in market development and education.
work experience
operador de Manofactura (Former Employee), PROctober 14, 2014
i had a really great experience, had the chance to learn new stuff. had very good co workers, and management.
Very Poor
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNOctober 7, 2014
Pros: steady shift
Cons: short breaks, poor management, poor benefits
Very poor management and leadership. Environment is all about competing. Very poor benefits, can't even use in some states. High deductible for medical. They don't lay off but rather pressure you to quit to avoid unemployment cost. Not a company that you expect.
Rewarding work and lots of freedom
Field Clinical Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2014
Pros: autonomy, salary, benefits.
Cons: culture, politics.
Clear expectations and agenda. Rewarding work that requires hard work, discipline, persistence, and follow-up. Not the greatest work culture, lots of cynicism and politics.
Technician 11 (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
I enjoyed working for Boston Scientific as it was a great work environment. They treated employees very well with great benefits, salary and team members to work with. Learned SAP System Applications Program, MES Manufacturing Execution Electronic system, production shop floor paperwork and working with databases. Worked closely with Engineering teams and Production personnel on testing and processing new protoypes for medical devices to improve quality of patient care and working towards FDA approvals.
Technician 11 (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
Fast paced work environment with great employees and work life
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 22, 2014
Fast paced work environment with great employees and work life. Every day is productive and employees generally feel satisfied at the end of the day.
Great Job!
Production Team Lead / Trainer / Material Handler (Current Employee), Spencer, INSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits: healthcare, tuition assistance program, wellness program
Cons: hard to migrate into more interesting and challenging role without a collage degree.
Depending on your role, function, and value stream it is an interesting place with a lot to learn from day to day.

I have learned a significant amount how to build the company's products. In the multifaceted role I currently hold with the company, I have had the opportunity to learn about several things ranging from business practices, concepts, and system applications used to operate production business needs.

I have had an awesome experience with all levels of management at the site, the talent acquisition team really seems to excel in their respective roles.

I have enjoyed working with my co-workers and being a part of the team I am currently working with, it has been a great experience.

The only "hard part of the job" I have encountered is trying to meet deadlines on projects which have multiple teams, visions, and opportunities for improvement in all phases but staying committed to the "committed" course.

The most enjoyable things to me have been working with the people I work with making a positive impact on their lives, and the lives of the people who rely on the products. Of all the things you will learn at Boston Scientific, you will learn that your actions, regardless of your role with the company, will make an impact on someones's life somewhere in the world.
enjoyable
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 14, 2014
Love it one of the most professional environment to work at.
productive and changing life's everyday.
Product Builder (Current Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to grow and job security
Cons: the commute is long
I build product daily. We have a goal to meet at the end of the shift. We work together as a team to work to the best of our knowledge and giive it our best to build impeccable product, because what we do goes inside human's body. We make a difference in theor life's daily. I've learned to manage time, work as a team, communicate with others, and most importantly priortize according to the goal of the day.
Management is great never had a problem I really enjoy working for Boston Scientific. My co-workers are amzing, we all work well together and efficently. The hardest part of the job is when we are missing co-workers and the goal is high, but we always manage to achieve. I would say that the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I'm doing something amazing changing people's life for better.
Great place to work. Good people and good management
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: people are treated well.
The work days are busy and time flies. The people are very good to work with. Management is fair and friendly.
Well cordinate

friendly

Not enough time

Great place
Good company, good compensation
Human Resources Assistant/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: very little advancement opportunities
Good company to work for, regardless of recent layoffs. Difficult to advance professionally, but overall good work environment
high paced well run medical device company
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 4, 2014
Quality is number one with a huge emphasis on Lean manufacturing principals. Variety of positions available under one giant roof.
Great benefits
Materials Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great 401k match
Boston Scientific is a State of the Art technology company, great benefits, complex structure, global presence, community services, and great company to work.

About Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to – Read more

Boston Scientific Salaries