Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

High stress with minimal recognition.
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 12, 2015
The company produces various types of catheters. Even though the catheters may look simple, they are complex medical devices. It is a manufacturing environment and requires focus to produce good quality product. It is challenging to balance work and your personal life.
Its a good company to work for
Manufacturing Support Supervisor (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 11, 2015
Typical day at work is busy.. Being a start up when i joined Boston Scientific (EP Technology) then, I have worn different hats, learned so much and grew with the company. From being an Admin./Facilities Coordinator, I have been promoted to Training Coordinator and Manufacturing Support Supervisor.
Large company culture
Lead, Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNApril 10, 2015
Typical large company culture. Plenty of opportunity with a regular chance of lay-off. Upper management was still finding their direction for the company/themselves.
Challenging and fun
Capital Equipment ManufacuturingTechnician (Current Employee), Burlington, MAApril 7, 2015
Love the fact i have to troubleshoot and test. Working with people that care about their jobs. Working with supervisor that helps us build, test, and brainstorming with the team.
Very good Employer
Relabeling Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 2, 2015
Boston Scientific is the best employer I have ever had. Boston Scientific has a nice work environment for employees and facility is very good.
Fast pace and professional environment
Sr. Global Transportation & Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Marlboro, MAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Non-stop organizational changes
Fast pace and professional environment. Manufacturer and marketer of medical devices whose products help people and save lives.

Overall improved after hiring current president.

Too much politics, too many generals, not enough soldiers.
Work Off-Site:
SR Test Automator (Former Employee), Valencia, CaliforniaMarch 27, 2015
Really enjoyed working on DBS project for 4 years starting with Intelect Medical. Boston Scientific acquired the project and all my designs and ideas continued on.
Fun place.
Complaint Investigation Dept. Data Entry (Former Employee), Valencia, CAMarch 24, 2015
We Learn to time manage. Everyone was friendly their it was a family environment . We worked together ...team work to get the job done.
Collaborative environment with great people
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), MarlboroughMarch 10, 2015
Great company with people that are positive and fun to work with. It feels great to know that ultimately you are working for a company that helps both save lives and improve the quality of lives.
not very stable
Production Worker (Former Employee), Spencer, INMarch 9, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: drama
every time i worked here it was always temp service job. i didnt like not knowing when i would be having a job very un dependable. i did like it most of the time but there was alot of gossip all the time. between that and layoffs it was very up and down on feeling for this place.
Fast paced, quality driven manufacturing
Product builder (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 27, 2015
I worked alot of early mornings, working two hours overtime before our shift began. Quality was of the upmost immportance while still being able to achieve our daily target. We worked closely with our Team-Lead and Senior Supervisor on the best possible way to achieve the same. My co-workers were great and each one of us worked well as a team but also on an indivual basis. We would also meet socially and participate in fundraising events. The hardest part of the job was ensuring the best qulity in such a fast pace and still documenting every part used for traceability. The most enjoyable part was achieving this on a daily basis.
BSC is a great company to work for.
Clinical Specialist (Current Employee), New York/New JerseyFebruary 24, 2015
I really enjoy working with the NY/NJ PI team. They are a great group and very helpful. We work very well together and have learned to rely on one another.
elecommute facilityCompensations - health and otherwiseannual bonusResult oriented work environment Cons I do not have anything negative about my wor
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Cons
I do not have anything negative about my work experience
Okay
Medical Assembler (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good employees
Cons: short breaks and oher things
Working at Boston is okay. People that work there do not have the opportunity to move up to higher position. Okay to work there. Okay to work there.
Most enjoyable part of the job
SR. DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: hour lunches, flexible times
Cons: n/a
People, are the most enjoyable part of the job, I have trained and worked with all diversity cultures. My team consisted of 4, and we shared our responsibilities and helped one another to train and resolve issues on the production floor. We had to learn from one another and at the same time teach. The product builders as well as other departments are an awesome group and were willing to assist making the product lines the best in this industry. I have communicated and worked closely with document control as well with Supervisors, Managers.
Sad no fun!
Global Security Center Officer (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAFebruary 7, 2015
Awful hours! No one is able to even get sick because you have no replacement to cover your shift! Its 12 hours from 7pm to 7am so you have no work/life balance.
slow but busy
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 3, 2015
The hot lunches available will always be fascinating to me. But the best part of working at an awesome place is being able to listen to your own awesome music.
Rewarding career with high compensation.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great compensatioin package.
Cons: on call 24/7
A typical day for me was spent in the Operating room assisting with the implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers, Internal Defibrillators and Heart Failure Devices. The sales process for these devices was rewarding and challenging. Boston Scientific is a great company to work for with many talented employees.
Great team
Analyst (Former Employee), MinnesotaJanuary 28, 2015
Exciting time for BSC with new technology. Great people. Room for growth.
Soccer fun team
R & D Tech (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 19, 2015
The innovation and dedication opens up the interest in creativity.
Workers are given opportunity to work on individual research as well as in group. Social interaction and particularly the soccer team creates a fun working environment.