Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employer Reviews

Interesting, fast paced, company, with good moral.
Mail Clerk, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Valencia, CAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: positive moral, beautiful buildings, and landscape.
Cons: temporary position so i have no benefits or pto.
Collect mail from mailbox, sort and distribute, collect outgoing mail, process and drop at post office. (twice daily)
Cover reception for receptionist lunch.
Create and place new name tags (on cubicle plaque) for employees who have moved, or tags that have been damaged, or lost.
Intercept calls from employees regarding any need or concern within the facilities dept.
Most recent project has been updating any and all branding in both our buildings.
Prior to that I researched, demonstrated, and presented to dept executives my suggestion for the smart LCD's needs of our engineering dept.
My management has been encouraging and inspiring. They are professional and knowledgeable. They have given me the opportunity to learn and grow within my position and the push to move beyond my comfort zone.
My coworkers are a positive group of people who operate as a team, always willing to help each other.
The hardest part of the job is the lifting in the mail department. Fed-ex shipment can get heavy.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant flow. The facilities department is very busy, flooded daily with new requests, and needs, I enjoy identifying a problem and finding it's solution.
Overall a good job
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Former Employee), Marlboro, MAAugust 2, 2014
A very good job and place to work. The company had much to offer its employees.
Journey
Quality Assurance Technician II (Former Employee), San Clemente, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, bagel on friday.
Cons: not enoght time
When i first got hired the company was so busy and manage to learn as much as can to get process certification complete to start working on the product.I learned to inspect raw components. the work environment was pleasant every one got along well. I really enjoyed when the company awards their employees and motive us to keep the great job. the hardest part of the job was when we had to shut down.
Fantastic group of people, lots of changes
Project Manager (Current Employee), CaliforniaJuly 24, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: high leadership turnover.
Learned a lot about driving objectives and driving a team to project completion.
Work driven environment
Training Specialist/Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), Martinsville, VAJuly 24, 2014
Pros: upbeat work environment
Cons: management structure
My work day begins with immediatley getting to work, assisting with technical or work related questions. I've developed skills necessary to complete transition training for domestic and international employees, a structured process for maintaining compliance reportable to the FDA and a better interpersonal relationship with colleagues. My co-workers range in age and job function, we all work together to get our job function as a whole done in the most efficient way possible. The hardest part of my job, at times, is ensuring that everyone understands how and what to do in their job role to maintain compliant quality ratings. I enjoy seeing my trainees comprehending and applying the information that I've taught them.
productive and fun place to work, i really loved the environment.
Q.C. Inspector II / RI Inspector II (Former Employee), San Clemente, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: luch at work, our luch meetings at local restaurants
Cons: i can think of anything
A typical day would be getting our stuff ready for a new day, and finishing stuff from the day before to start a new assignment.
I did learn a lot at this place because the organization was very strict and that was a plus.
As for co- workers i would say we have a diversity of backgrounds and each of them had always something in mind to make the job easier .
The hardest part of the job it was to say good bye the day it was closed.
And the most enjoyable would be all those times we reach our goals at work and because of that we had a company lunch every month.
A fun, enjoyable place to work with direction and overall commitment by direct management to assist in employee success
Insurance Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: customer service week
Cons: no phone connectors
Primary task is to train new hires in all aspects of the job. I quickly became aware people learn differently at different pace, but all are trainable. Management was instrumental in helping me to secure a safe training environment allowing me to create the training curriculum based on my vast knowledge.
The most difficult part of the job is no phone connector that would enable me to listen to trainees perform insurance calls.
The most enjoyable part was in the success of my trainees.
I also supported the team by performing the job that I train new hires to do; thus, a working trainer.
Enjoyable
Director Global Marketing (Current Employee), MAJuly 16, 2014
Learned quite a bit.
Excellent company.
Highly recommend.
Way to improve lives.
Lab space that surrounded by other lab space
Research and Development Co-op (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours and a few free lunches
Cons: days can move slow
This was my first time working in an engineering research environment. Professor Yegian and Seda Gokyer provide individuals with time to work on problems by themselves but are always there for support and advice. They are extremely dedicated to their goals, but also make time to show kids the lab through the summer and make time to have casual lunches with other researchers.
good place to work.
Medical Device Assembler (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 13, 2014
Management is good, open to suggestions from employees. I work the swing shift, the work day typically goes by pretty quickly. Co-workers are easy to get a long with.
Excellent workplace
Administrative Assistant IV (Former Employee), Natick, MAJuly 10, 2014
Excellent workplace
Great benefits
Flexible hours
Family job culture
Current company job information
Quality Control Inspector II (Current Employee), PRJuly 9, 2014
Pros: personal hours, sick payments, health plan
Company with pleasant working environment. Training proceses and the knowledge of the employees help me to learn the importance of the quality of products. Through the inspections , tests and other tasks ,verified the quality of components.
fun enviroment very professional
Security Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Natick, MAJuly 3, 2014
Pros: professional workplace
Cons: contract wants long term position
Conducted a company-wide security audit using Excel/Business

• Explorer; ensured correct personnel had access to company spending and earnings

• Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems

• Ensures authorized access by investigating improper access; revoking access; reporting

• Maintains access by providing information, resources, and technical support

• Safeguards computer files by performing regular backups
Excellent company
Operador de Manufactura (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 24, 2014
excellent colleagues and good workplace...are really good company
A fun company to work for
Sr Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJune 19, 2014
Good work culture
Complex challenging projects and products
productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
great customer service good working environment fun place to work in
fast pace challenging work
assembler 2 (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJune 16, 2014
i believe boston scientific prepared me for future medical device assembling jobs the training was very thorough and the staff held a genuine interest in its employees progression
Senior Production Supervisor
Senior Producion Supervisor (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: annual bonusses, free lunches, paid vacation, holidays, dental plan.
Lead Production Lines controlling efficiency, quality, operations standardization, planning, organizing, and executing all aspects related with production processes. In charge of quality investigations and rework execution. Performs excellent communication, leadership and coaching and teamwork skills. Perform weekly meeting result obtained from manufacturing lines in charge to Costa Rica Managers.
nice Cafe', Good Benifits
Production Builder IV (Current Employee), Spencer, INJune 12, 2014
Pros: nice benifit package, cafe'
Cons: pour managment, constantly running out of components.
like high school, a lot of Gossip and complaining. Management is very pour. Planning is horrible, constantly running out of components to build quality product, then having to work overtime because they cant keep you with material you need.
Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, and Endovascular & Neurovascular
PRODUCT & NATIONAL SALES MANAGER, PAKISTAN (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 12, 2014
Dynamic 15 – year Marketing & Sales career reflecting pioneering experience and record breaking performance in the Interventional Cardio-vascular, Peripheral, Oncology RFA & Neurovascular business. Knowledgeable in all phases of client service with a track record of outstanding KOL satisfaction. Proven success in establishing and maintaining a loyal customer base. Consistently honored for exceeding sales and service expectations

About Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to – Read more

Boston Scientific Photos