Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

elecommute facilityCompensations - health and otherwiseannual bonusResult oriented work environment Cons I do not have anything negative about my wor
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Cons
I do not have anything negative about my work experience
Okay
Medical Assembler (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: good employees
Cons: short breaks and oher things
Working at Boston is okay. People that work there do not have the opportunity to move up to higher position. Okay to work there. Okay to work there.
Most enjoyable part of the job
SR. DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: hour lunches, flexible times
Cons: n/a
People, are the most enjoyable part of the job, I have trained and worked with all diversity cultures. My team consisted of 4, and we shared our responsibilities and helped one another to train and resolve issues on the production floor. We had to learn from one another and at the same time teach. The product builders as well as other departments are an awesome group and were willing to assist making the product lines the best in this industry. I have communicated and worked closely with document control as well with Supervisors, Managers.
Sad no fun!
Global Security Center Officer (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAFebruary 7, 2015
Awful hours! No one is able to even get sick because you have no replacement to cover your shift! Its 12 hours from 7pm to 7am so you have no work/life balance.
slow but busy
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNFebruary 3, 2015
The hot lunches available will always be fascinating to me. But the best part of working at an awesome place is being able to listen to your own awesome music.
Rewarding career with high compensation.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great compensatioin package.
Cons: on call 24/7
A typical day for me was spent in the Operating room assisting with the implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers, Internal Defibrillators and Heart Failure Devices. The sales process for these devices was rewarding and challenging. Boston Scientific is a great company to work for with many talented employees.
Great team
Analyst (Former Employee), MinnesotaJanuary 28, 2015
Exciting time for BSC with new technology. Great people. Room for growth.
Soccer fun team
R & D Tech (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 19, 2015
The innovation and dedication opens up the interest in creativity.
Workers are given opportunity to work on individual research as well as in group. Social interaction and particularly the soccer team creates a fun working environment.
nice place to work
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: free meals when working overtime
Cons: short breaks
co-worker are the best they are always there for you, supervisor is so nice, the hardest part of my job was working saturdays,
Productive and fun workplace, the people are really nice
Medical Assembler (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: overtime gave us free pizza
Cons: work is not challenging.
I've never before worked at a job so nice, you will definitely stay for the job culture, the clean ambience and the 5 star lunch.
Great company to work for.
Supervisor, Project Management (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNJanuary 12, 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement and great to be involved with a company that does so much for the patients.
The teams have impeccable work ethics.
Field Clinical Specialist II (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: have a direct impact on hcps in-office productivity and patient cycle, has an immediate impact patients quality of live.
Cons: no worklife balance.
Definitely, a great place to learn and gain unbelievable amount of clinical experiences. The job itself is very fullfilling and gratifying in terms of understanding the patient life cycle. In another word, once the patient has your device implanted in them, they are your responsibility for life of the patients' life.
Completely Professional Medical Sales Organization. The best of the best.
Field Clinical II- Interventional Cardiology (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Could not say a bad word about Boston. From the clinical specialists to the territory managers to the regional managers to the VP's, it is absolute professionalism throughout.
people are like family, many activities to share with family and co-workers. Excellent benefits
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee), Dorado,PRJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: marginal benefits, great facilities excellent location. extraordinary people.
Cons: very low growth opportunities
Every day was a new experience, I learned a lot from the beginning in all those years. The management its available all the time. My hardest part of the job was my begin shift time 4:00 am but the good thing was my time to leave 12:30 great to spend some time with the family. Great memories at all the tournaments and activities that the company made for us.
Animal research
Animal Care Assistant (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNDecember 11, 2014
Exercise animals, bathe, and data entry. Assist and blood draws, animal restraint, and collect fecal samples. Work as a team player. Follow SOP, ISO.
Good experience in the biomedical engineering field.
R&D Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Former Employee), Marlborough, MADecember 10, 2014
Pros: good learning experiences with talented engineers
Cons: the big corporate company environment and dynamic may not be for everyone
Plenty of interesting engineering projects being developed. Good learning experience with decent level of responsibility.
Very good company, very professional .
Line Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: good benefits, good working enviroment.
Cons: none.
Boston Scientific was a medical devices company, as a Line Maintenance Technician our mission was to do preventive maintenance a troubleshooting any failure, electrical, pneumatically, hydraulic or mechanical, collaborate with quality department and ensure all the machine were ready for keep the tolerance as intended.
loved the autonomy
Field Clinical Representative (Former Employee), Missoula, MTDecember 3, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: management and job security
covered a wide territory assisting doctors in the implantation of medical devices.
A fun environment
Material Handler (Current Employee), MANovember 26, 2014
Pros: great culture
Cons: bad leadership
Co-workers are great to work with as is the case with upper management. It is only those who are in low-level leadership positions that undermine success.
Great company
Quality Technician (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNNovember 26, 2014
A Great company to work for. good people. safety is followed and Quality is important.