Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific Employer Reviews

Good company, treats employees well
Senior Failure Analysis/Reliability Technician (Former Employee), San Clemente, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: slow to analyse market activities and plan accordingly
BSC was a good company to work for, they treated employees well and generally provided all tooking, software and equipment to do the job.
good place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great place to work and good people around
Cons: just temporary position
i work on assembly line that build catheter i learned from the scratch and i like the worker around.and very flexible what u want to do.
great company to work for
RECALL (Former Employee), Quincy, MAJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: great work enviornment, free gym in house
I wish that the position was not temporary. they were a great company to work for.
Great Technology
Principal Territory Manager (Former Employee), Indio, CADecember 6, 2013
Pros: products
Cons: frequent change in leadership and management
I had great opportunities during my 21 year career: Sales, Sales Management, Global Marketing, Training and Development
Small Changes have Large Impacts.
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Natick, MANovember 25, 2013
Pros: working for a medical device company
Cons: auditing different groups throughout the company, prevented us from pursuing new opportunies within the company.
BSC was a very interesting company to work at. It was nice knowing every day we were making a positive impact on someone's life. The group I worked in was an Internal Audit type group which allowed me to work cross functionally with all aspects of the Company. I enjoyed being a part of the Audits and assisting groups with their improvement plans. This – more... group also reported to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors, having the responsibility to reporting to these groups with regard to positive changes other organizations were making on a quarterly basis was extremely rewarding. – less
I love to work with this company.
SAP GRC Security Consultant (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 18, 2013
I love to work with this company. This company provieds good compensation/benefitis and had good management team.
Working with pleasure
Product Builder (Former Employee), Doral, FLNovember 14, 2013
everyday at work , i leave my personal life at home, so i can enjoy what i do the best"customer come first and team work".i follow the job's rules, i respect my-coworkers, i smile all day long, happy,enjoy my day of work and go back home to my family:)
i have learn alot due to different job that i do in life, i learn my priorities, my jobs duties, i – more... take advices from others no matter the cultures, i learn different language like little spanish. when im work i do what they ask me to do period. i help out if the job rules said so, i protect my job, my character, and my self-esteem. the hardest part of my job is when i just started the job. get to know the team by names, by face, and by different cultures. i just watch what i said for precaution and get to know the team member . the most enjoyable part of the job is i please my customers with good quality care of service, i work as a team,and wow beautiful day ready to go home. – less
Good place to work but very little chance for moving up
Distribution clerk (Former Employee), Quincy, MANovember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches, good co-workers
Cons: work like an animal
At one point BSC was a great company to work for. But after management change everything change. I use to like to work for them but at the end it was not a great place. No chance to move up if your a minority. Wrong people on the wrong job ( HR ).
clean room worker
Research and Development Medical Clean room (Former Employee), Boston, MANovember 10, 2013
you can make good money at Boston Scientific but most of that is do to the mandatory over time. the odd hours and constant mandatory over time takes up all of your time and you do not have a life outside of the company.
Was going down-hill
Senior Technical Communications Associate (Former Employee), St Paul MNNovember 9, 2013
Pros: some great employees
Cons: low moral, unhappy and demotivated culture
I left BSC because of the culture and how awful the employee moral was.

The department I was in had way more work than people could realistically accomplish and management wasn't able to get additional help hired. In keeping in touch with people still in that department, the conditions haven't changed.

The people I worked with were great and I'd work – more... with many of them again. I would not go back to BSC though. – less
Regional EHS Manager (Current Employee), Fremont, CANovember 8, 2013
Pros: challenging work, variety of work, people, culture, compensation
The company culture is very positive. I found that most people fully supported the safety program. I really enjoy working at Boston Scientific.
good place to work
Clinical Trial Coordinator (Current Employee), Valencia, CANovember 7, 2013
hard working environment, good benefits
quiet environment
Sustaining mature product
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Fremont, CANovember 6, 2013
Test fixture design
Transferring product and full documentation
Great company to work for
Engineering Technician IV (Current Employee), Valencia, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: great work enviroemnt
Cons: a lot demanded of your skills and time
This company makes you hit the ground running. They are very motivated to use your skills and talent. It is a large company with a small company feel.
Great Place to work
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNOctober 30, 2013
This place is very structured and great to work in. The people are talented and reliable.
professional and nice place
Product Builder II (Former Employee), Doral, FLOctober 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nule
i had a great time there it was a pity that the company closed, they decided to send it to costa rica.
Fortune 500 company
Executive Director, Supply Chain (Current Employee), Natick, mAOctober 25, 2013
Fortune 500 company - facing challenges typical of medical device suppliers.
Very good place to work
Product Development Fellow & Technical Lead (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNOctober 21, 2013
Great place to work. Good life work balance. Good people and culture.
Overall enjoyed my job
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Valencia, CaOctober 17, 2013
I originally started in the customer service department, handling incoming calls from sales reps regarding patients then was promoted to the billing department where I was given certain states that I must bill for DME given to the patients. I would obtain authorization for the DME and I would make sure there were current CMN's on file. Filed billing – more... electronically.

The hardest part was not having the information needed to bill. – less
Encourages and supports advancement. Fun Environment
Administrative Assistant II Watchman training (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNOctober 15, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: was not able to continue employment working remotely
Boston Scientific was a great place to work. Everyone is very supportive in career advancement as well as on a personal level.
A typical day at work involved continual communication with management and trainees regarding training materials, brainstorming new ideas involving training the new field clinical specialists. Working with physician agreements, – more... registering physicians for online training, and corresponding via email with other countries regarding physician progress. Working with and learning to read TTE and Fluoro imaging was extremely interesting. During training a "Gameshow" was created using various imaging modalities such as TTE and Fluoro and learning how to read these images was challenging and very rewarding.

Working with a device that has been approved in Europe, but is going through the clinical phase and FDA approval process in the US has given me a new insight as to what is involved in new technology in the medical field. The costs, trials, and approval processes give me a real appreciation of what is involved and what's needed to progress in the medical world. I enjoyed all aspects of the job. – less

About Boston Scientific

Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to – Read more

Boston Scientific Photos