Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

My overall experince
medical assembler (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 15, 2015
This place was a nice and friendly place to work. Everyone was very helpful and nice. The pc and the boss was very understanding.
Challanging and an exciting place to work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 12, 2015
Fun, exciting and a challenging place to work with a great bunch of people and a fantastic management team who help you get the most of your Boston experience.
Pros
Early finishing on fridays
Cons
Early starts
Great work place
Pre-Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAAugust 10, 2015
I worked in the pre-authorization dept. and there is always loads of work to complete. Great place to work lots of fun department activities.
very good job and experience
Operator (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 10, 2015
i learn a lot form my coworkers an supervisors its a fun places plus we help to make a better diference and i recomend this place to work
Pros
very lunch
Cons
shor breaks
Good place busy always working
Material Specialist IV (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 29, 2015
Good place to work, we are always busy, I am still here on a temp basis. Boston every quarter has picnics, BBQ and other fun stuff, great benefits and people are really nice and helpful. Boston is shutting its Los Gatos location which I work so the reason I am looking elsewhere besides that I love working here.
Pros
grea benefits and quaterly meetins and activity
Cons
short breaks
A glance at work
Assembler III, Packing Lead (Former Employee) –  San Clemente, CAJuly 29, 2015
A typical day of work consisted of multiple tasks, deadlines, productivity deadlines and time frames, goals, meetings, encouraging morale, team building, and overlooking that products and quality was priority. The most difficult part of my job was when I was informed that the company was relocating to Ireland. The years that I spent working with the company made me grow both personally and professionally. I gained experience and knowledge working side by side with managers, engineers, supervisors and attending classes that promoted team lead skills.
Pros
Experienced and certified in every department
Cons
Not having sufficient time for lunch
Awful office atmosphere
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Hemel hempsteadJuly 20, 2015
The senior leadership team are very down to earth, the Middle management team are aggressive, and unapproachable to all those beneath them. There is an awful atmosphere. People do not want to help one another. Customer services are seen as beneath everyone, therefore are treated with no respect. There is a lot of bullying and HR sweep under the carpet. Lots of settlements are made because of poor relationships.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Blame culture, poor management
Excellent place to work
Global Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJuly 17, 2015
This company cares about it's people. They give a good salary, benefits, and perks like a free large gym and subsidized lunches.
Great team to work with
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 17, 2015
Fun atmosphere that makes you feel at home. As an intern they gave me responsibilities that I would have thought were outside my job title. They make sure you are making a difference.
Productive Place
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 16, 2015
I love Boston Scientific because I have been working there for very long. The co-workers I work with are some-what close to me, which makes me feel comfortable. I like how we become closer and go out to eat on special occasions. I also enjoy working with the manger there because they are very understanding and nice. Working at Boston Scientific is not hard at all, but I mostly enjoy the benefits I receive.
Pros
Bondings, and everyone treats each other like family.
Cons
Boston moved far from where I live
Eh.
Medical Assembly (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 13, 2015
I am from the 4Runner section. As of right now the area where I'm working at is going to move to Puerto Rico. Usually when we start, it's usually slow due to not having enough part. And then by mid-day we'll have some parts to do. And then by the end of the day, we're busy.
Pros
Friendly co-workers.
Cons
NO CHAIRS TO SIT.
overtime alot
Medical Assembly Product Builder (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 12, 2015
medical assembly work temporarily, there is alot of overtime opportunities, work with team members and machines to meet goals
Not enough input from my supervisor consider the department was R&D in essence.
Extrusion operator 2 (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 10, 2015
Too impersonal in what should have been a close to one another environment. Engineers just gave us a file and had no opinion or interest in seeing how we got the product to run.
Changing lives of people with severe back pain
Pre-Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 8, 2015
This is a great company to work for with the latest technologies in healthcare. I worked in Neuromodulation and had the chance to experience what the Spinal Cord Stimulator did for the lives of men and women who suffer from debilitating back pain.
Pros
Excellent company with a lot of growth
Cons
Management does not communicate properly
Good place to work.
Medical Assembler (Current Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNJuly 7, 2015
Having the company in a growth mode makes everybody much more excited and engaged. Good relationship between supervisor and employees. Two breaks paid. The corporation does educational and recreational activities allowing employees to socialize with coworkers and Management.
Pros
Good relationship between supervisor and employees.
Cons
They don't appreciate the education completed for their employees, to take advantage of expertise and their contributions to the corporation.
It's a nice place to work, with full benefits
Extrusion Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 7, 2015
Hi, My Review of my last job was good, I work there over 20 years, Leaned how to build Medical devices to save lives. Nice place to work, The production side of the business, They relocated. I worked 12 hours a day. So i'm ok if there's over time needed.
Pros
Every friday, there were free bagels
Cons
breaks are 10 mins
Im a truly dedicated, highly motivated veteran.
Inventory clerk / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 7, 2015
When i report in the morning i am punctual. I apply everything i have learned to maximize results within company expectations. I manage my workflow by prioritizing and making the most of my time so i can do more. My co-workers know that they can count with my knowledge and expirience for any help they might need. The hardest part of my job is is finding new opportunities to maximize a companies Budget growth. This also makes the most enjoyable part of my day which is improving costs.
Pros
Fluent in english and spanish
Cons
short, simple and to the point
Big company
Lab Operator (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJuly 5, 2015
my jobs were include:
· UV operator
· Assembly of medical devices
· Quality control by microscope
· Working in clean room

This company is a big company. I like their regular. but their time was not match with my time.at total, I like them.
Productive place of work full of challenges
ENGINEERING SPECIALIST I (Current Employee) –  PRJuly 3, 2015
The work atmosphere allows employees to learn and share their experience with others. Have a great opportunity to work with diverse people and learn from multiple products and processes.
Pros
Great peers
Great Benefits
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE DESGINER (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2015
The benefits at Boston Scientific Corporation are great. The amount of vacation is above and beyond anyone else. The work environment is very relaxed.