Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Productive and fun Place small site so we all interact with each other
Operator IV (Current Employee) –  Coventry, RIAugust 13, 2017
this place is amazing. the work environment is very calm and relaxing. very good perks working with a smaller site we get to interact with everyone. awesome
Assembler II Operator II
Assembler II Operator II (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 13, 2017
This job had very nice management and co-workers. Everyone always helped one another. Very clean environment. Not stressful and very relaxed place to work.
productive and fun and friendly work place
Line Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 12, 2017
this place is the best place to work, you get to enjoy every bit of your time spent there. the manager is fantastic supervisor great employees are friendly. enjoy the free lunch for overtime
Pros
free lunch e.t.c
Cons
breaks time are good and great benefit
good
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 11, 2017
good company. make sure you do your research and accept a job in a good division. good brand recognition. good culture. fun place to work if you are in the right division.
Good Company
Co-op (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INAugust 10, 2017
My experience was limited here, but I enjoyed the company environment. My only issues stemmed from my direct supervisor. He was not good at delegating, therefore I had a small work load. I was bored much of the time.
Great place and wonderful people
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAAugust 8, 2017
Although my time here was only temporary it is a great place to work with i would gladly go back and work for them again. They are frendly and family oriented
I loved to work there.
Quality Inspector II (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAAugust 8, 2017
The environment was awesome and I really liked the people over there. I didn't want to leave but due to some personal reasons I had to quit. Two of my friends are still working there.
Great
Medical assembler (Former Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNAugust 7, 2017
Great place to grow and get working experience in medical assembly. Training was really good the people are so nice and are patient when training you.
fast paced and easy environment to work around
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 6, 2017
Working fast and hard to achieve our goal withing every hour and making sure we correctly accomplish our job correctly as a team. assembling certain medial wiring and processing the produce through specific operation such as wire length, attachment. and ect.
Pros
Great and friendly environment
Cons
long Overtime hours
Excellent place to grow
Line Flow Facilitator - Relief Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 2, 2017
As a Line Flow Facilitator I have been groomed to be a Sr. Production Supervisor and look forward to this opportunity either within Boston Scientific or with another outstanding Company.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Company tends to start at the "low end" of scale without full consideration of experience
Very competitive and cut-throat work environment
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAJuly 28, 2017
Great place for competitive people to succeed. Very cut throat. Daily goals were assigned. Sadly, it was too stressful and unfair for me so I had to leave the job.
Great Environment to work in.
Pro Staff Contract (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNJuly 28, 2017
Boston Scientific is a really great place to work if your open to an all day team work, because that's what the company really is all about when it comes to the workforce that you are in.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Demanding Mandatory Hours
Very Condescending Managers
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJuly 27, 2017
Do not work here if you have any respect for yourself . The pay is great but the way the managers speak to you and other employees will agitate you to no end between the yelling or talking down to you I don't believe any one will put up with it for too long they fire employees at the drop of a hat with no real explanation or any warning definitely not the job you want to depend on
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Managers do not teach its up to you to learn, will talk about you to your face, will treat you like an idiot or talk to you as such
Situational
Production Coordinator IV (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNJuly 24, 2017
Boston Scientific as a whole is a great company & has many strong core values. Unfortunately those values will not be found in each & every department. Some of the most intelligent/hard working people I've ever met have worked within this company yet simultaneously, some of the least effective/proactive management I have worked with seems to thrive here. Be on the lookout for numerous open positions under the same hiring manager as this is a telltale sign of an unhappy, unmotivated team usually attributed to poor management style.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management varying by department
not great long term career ideal job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 21, 2017
company doesn't appreciate the little people and management is a mess. working for a company that forces you to work overtime 7 days straight and they don't care for your health. ALSO the pay is not worth the stuff you deal with.
Pros
match your 401k, working hours
Cons
short breaks, pay, mangagement
Incredible company
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAJuly 19, 2017
Boston Scientific is an incredible company to work for. Training intense and prepares you for the field. Managers work alongside you to help. Great technology and well known in the industry
Pros
great product, company and management
Cons
hours needed to be successful
Very little chance for advancement
Maintenance Technician III (Former Employee) –  Coventry, RIJuly 18, 2017
There was no reward for achievements and very little room for advancement. Employees were on-call 24/7 for weeks at a time, with no compensation. Employees met with management regularly to discuss issues/problems, to no avail.
Production
On the Job Trainer (Former Employee) –  Spencer, INJuly 16, 2017
Mandatory overtime most days/weeks. Very long days and weeks due to the overtime. Production is fast paced and stringent. Somewhat difficult to advance in the company.
Production and fun
Medical Assembly (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 11, 2017
Is a good place and good people I can't tell one by one but all thing I have good momery and also my work mates my supervisor, I'm working jat body line
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Long break
hang out with coworkers
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNJuly 7, 2017
Time management is very essential. in order to operate the machines, we need the full team. thus, everyone need to show up and on time. two paid breaks are given to employees.
Pros
two paid breaks
Cons
hard to take off work. less flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boston Scientific. Our community is ready to answer.