Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Very Poor
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Arden Hills, MNOctober 7, 2014
Pros: steady shift
Cons: short breaks, poor management, poor benefits
Very poor management and leadership. Environment is all about competing. Very poor benefits, can't even use in some states. High deductible for medical. They don't lay off but rather pressure you to quit to avoid unemployment cost. Not a company that you expect.
Rewarding work and lots of freedom
Field Clinical Representative (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2014
Pros: autonomy, salary, benefits.
Cons: culture, politics.
Clear expectations and agenda. Rewarding work that requires hard work, discipline, persistence, and follow-up. Not the greatest work culture, lots of cynicism and politics.
Technician 11 (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
I enjoyed working for Boston Scientific as it was a great work environment. They treated employees very well with great benefits, salary and team members to work with. Learned SAP System Applications Program, MES Manufacturing Execution Electronic system, production shop floor paperwork and working with databases. Worked closely with Engineering teams and Production personnel on testing and processing new protoypes for medical devices to improve quality of patient care and working towards FDA approvals.
Technician 11 (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 1, 2014
Fast paced work environment with great employees and work life
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 22, 2014
Fast paced work environment with great employees and work life. Every day is productive and employees generally feel satisfied at the end of the day.
Great Job!
Production Team Lead / Trainer / Material Handler (Current Employee), Spencer, INSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: benefits: healthcare, tuition assistance program, wellness program
Cons: hard to migrate into more interesting and challenging role without a collage degree.
Depending on your role, function, and value stream it is an interesting place with a lot to learn from day to day.

I have learned a significant amount how to build the company's products. In the multifaceted role I currently hold with the company, I have had the opportunity to learn about several things ranging from business practices, concepts, and system applications used to operate production business – more... needs.

I have had an awesome experience with all levels of management at the site, the talent acquisition team really seems to excel in their respective roles.

I have enjoyed working with my co-workers and being a part of the team I am currently working with, it has been a great experience.

The only "hard part of the job" I have encountered is trying to meet deadlines on projects which have multiple teams, visions, and opportunities for improvement in all phases but staying committed to the "committed" course.

The most enjoyable things to me have been working with the people I work with making a positive impact on their lives, and the lives of the people who rely on the products. Of all the things you will learn at Boston Scientific, you will learn that your actions, regardless of your role with the company, will make an impact on someones's life somewhere in the world. – less
enjoyable
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 14, 2014
Love it one of the most professional environment to work at.
productive and changing life's everyday.
Product Builder (Current Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: oppurtunity to grow and job security
Cons: the commute is long
I build product daily. We have a goal to meet at the end of the shift. We work together as a team to work to the best of our knowledge and giive it our best to build impeccable product, because what we do goes inside human's body. We make a difference in theor life's daily. I've learned to manage time, work as a team, communicate with others, and most importantly priortize according to the goal of – more... the day.
Management is great never had a problem I really enjoy working for Boston Scientific. My co-workers are amzing, we all work well together and efficently. The hardest part of the job is when we are missing co-workers and the goal is high, but we always manage to achieve. I would say that the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that I'm doing something amazing changing people's life for better. – less
Great place to work. Good people and good management
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: people are treated well.
The work days are busy and time flies. The people are very good to work with. Management is fair and friendly.
Well cordinate

friendly

Not enough time

Great place
Good company, good compensation
Human Resources Assistant/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: great pay, great benefits
Cons: very little advancement opportunities
Good company to work for, regardless of recent layoffs. Difficult to advance professionally, but overall good work environment
high paced well run medical device company
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 4, 2014
Quality is number one with a huge emphasis on Lean manufacturing principals. Variety of positions available under one giant roof.
Great benefits
Materials Supervisor (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great 401k match
Boston Scientific is a State of the Art technology company, great benefits, complex structure, global presence, community services, and great company to work.
Nothing to report at this time
Shift Supervisor - Allied Barton Security Services (Current Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 3, 2014
I would rather not comment on my work experience at Boston Scientific.
Monotonous but consistent.
Pro-Staff Temp (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: consistent, steady.
Cons: set hours, lots of overtime, not much room for advancement.
A typical work day consisted of gowning up and entering the clean room to assemble heart catheters as a part of an assembly line. The most enjoyable facet of the job was the fact that my work was going towards improving the lives of those who need it. My co-workers were some of the most personable people I've had the pleasure of working with.
It was okay working there.
Medical Assembler (Former Employee), Osseo, MNSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch when there is success.
Cons: n/a
I got the opportunity to learn all the work station in the cleanroom that I was working in. I enjoyed working in a diversity company like this.
Great Plant in Maple Grove
Leads Externals - Supplier Management (Former Employee), Arden Hills, MNAugust 25, 2014
Great all around team in Maple Grove. Small plant but very good culture, mood and feeling.
Okay place to work.
Build Technician (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 16, 2014
Okay place to work, low pay, okay benefits, bad supervision.
fun place to work at
Medical Assembler (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNAugust 11, 2014
Working at Boston scientific is a great experience,i learn a lot about team-work and keeping the work environment stable. i have met a lot of great and amazing coworkers.The most enjoyable part is to be able to have a fix schedule and great working place.