Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

Great Benefits
PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE DESGINER (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 27, 2015
The benefits at Boston Scientific Corporation are great. The amount of vacation is above and beyond anyone else. The work environment is very relaxed.
Progressive company, just finalizing transformation.
Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 26, 2015
I spent 10 years working at BSC. Lots of challenges. Great environment. I enjoyed going to work everyday. Committed workforce and people oriented management.
Excellent
Equipment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami FloridaJune 17, 2015
Fixture and tool design for medical assembly lines.
troubleshoot and made improvements to existing equipment.
Design Robotic assembly work-cells. worked with electrical engineers. Quality Engineers to meet all of company's SOP's.
Pros
Lots of company events.
Cons
Long Hours but extremely enjoyable.
Great place to learn and growth
Manufacturing Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 5, 2015
I joined as an intern and later on I was hired. I was lucky to meet a lot of helpful and knowledgable people. The management is different in each department. Most likely is good. It is the best place to grow and learn fast.
Pros
Happy Hours close to closure of company
Cons
Emergency project with tight deadline
Productive and profeccional work place
Operador Manufactura Dispositivos Médicos (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 3, 2015
responsabilidad, limpieza, organizacion, presicion en la manufactura e inpeccion al 100 porciento y compañerismo , comprometida con la salud y orientacion de todos los procesos que en esta aplican y sus empleados certificados con calidad en sus manejos de productos.
Pros
pro empleados muy conciente de las necesidades de los empleados
Cons
ninguna
Productice and Repetitive
Electrical Discharge machining operator 1 (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMay 29, 2015
Start running Multiple Machines with metal. Type in a program and it will start the cut. While the machine is running, clean and restock the tables or machines.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
Not the Greatest Benefits
Train to multitask inspection job from start to the end
Quality /Kitting Inspector (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAMay 22, 2015
A typical day at work would be inspecting returns product then go to other job that is require or schedule.

I learn from from inspecting to scraping, stocking and holding
medical product by using SAP to do those job.

Have great training education levels to advance career from computer to working skills.
Great people and very interesting work.
Project Member (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 14, 2015
Working with Boston Scientific on this project was a fantastic learning experience for me as a student at WPI. The project was in the urology department of the company.
We all worked as a team
1st shift maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Doral, FlMay 11, 2015
Boston Scientific was the best job I ever had. The problem was corporate wanted to move us to Costa Rica and pay us Costa Rica wages.
Pros
Team work atmosphere
Cons
Corparate wanted to move us to Costa Rica
Decent place to work but uncertain long term future in my field
Sr. Skills Training Manager -Medical Education (Current Employee) –  st.paul, mnMay 3, 2015
Progressive company with a strategic plan to diversify its portfolio.However, lacking International business strategy and diversity in their workforce. Great coworkers, very supportive and overall, a good environment. Management not very supporting of individual development & career progression.
A workplace riddled with recessionary fear mongering, abhorent mangerial tactics and a clique heirarchy.
Front End Assembly Operator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 23, 2015
An awful place to work. Money was meek and the workload of general individuals depends on whether you are connected to lead ops and managers. Social exclusion and a disregard for regulatory obligation via the policy of cutting corners throughtout their front end assembly operations in the name of efficiency and a further blacklisting of employees who attempted to question this policy was prevailent throughtout Boston during my time there.
Pros
I left.
Cons
Issues not addressed.
Quality Product
Builder I (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 16, 2015
Improving the quality of life for patients from all walks of life. Giving them another chance of being normal after having a coronary. I've learned that everything we do as a group ex. cleaning and inspection of each part paves the way to saving lives in needed.
Pros
perks
Cons
breaks
High stress with minimal recognition.
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 12, 2015
The company produces various types of catheters. Even though the catheters may look simple, they are complex medical devices. It is a manufacturing environment and requires focus to produce good quality product. It is challenging to balance work and your personal life.
Its a good company to work for
Manufacturing Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 11, 2015
Typical day at work is busy.. Being a start up when i joined Boston Scientific (EP Technology) then, I have worn different hats, learned so much and grew with the company. From being an Admin./Facilities Coordinator, I have been promoted to Training Coordinator and Manufacturing Support Supervisor.
Large company culture
Lead, Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNApril 10, 2015
Typical large company culture. Plenty of opportunity with a regular chance of lay-off. Upper management was still finding their direction for the company/themselves.
Challenging and fun
Capital Equipment ManufacuturingTechnician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 7, 2015
Love the fact i have to troubleshoot and test. Working with people that care about their jobs. Working with supervisor that helps us build, test, and brainstorming with the team.
Very good Employer
Relabeling Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 2, 2015
Boston Scientific is the best employer I have ever had. Boston Scientific has a nice work environment for employees and facility is very good.
Fast pace and professional environment
Sr. Global Transportation & Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Marlboro, MAMarch 31, 2015
Fast pace and professional environment. Manufacturer and marketer of medical devices whose products help people and save lives.

Overall improved after hiring current president.

Too much politics, too many generals, not enough soldiers.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Non-stop organizational changes
Work Off-Site:
SR Test Automator (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CaliforniaMarch 27, 2015
Really enjoyed working on DBS project for 4 years starting with Intelect Medical. Boston Scientific acquired the project and all my designs and ideas continued on.
Fun place.
Complaint Investigation Dept. Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAMarch 24, 2015
We Learn to time manage. Everyone was friendly their it was a family environment . We worked together ...team work to get the job done.