Boston Scientific Employee Reviews in United States

Productive with low supervision.
Builder (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNSeptember 30, 2015
I enjoyed my contract job at Boston Scientific. Boston is a fast paced work environment, while tedious as many manufacturing jobs are. Each and every day procured a new situation or new challenges. At Boston I was a leader among my peers. When we had specialized orders I took the time to walk around are line to make certain the steps were being followed appropriately. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving every day knowing my job makes a difference in saving lives.
Pros
My work makes a difference.
Nice Company
Senior Packaging Technician (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 29, 2015
Good place to work. Solid CEO. Adequate benefits. Nice facilities. Some really great people to work with and for. Could provide better pay and benefits.
Fun and exciting place to work.
Manager II, Facilities (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 24, 2015
Boston Scientific is a fun and exciting place to work. Employees are great to work with and a lot of on hand resources to pick from. Over all review is Boston Scientific looks out for their employees and does everything they can do to make sure you are happy.
Pros
Great cafeteria, Employees are great to work with, a lot of resources.
Cons
Not enough day light in the office work areas.
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 18, 2015
Boston Scientific is a great place to work for. Their main goal is to save lives with their product and to me that was a very meaningful reason to like working in this company.
I enjoyed woking there because of the various challenges and tasks that I faced daily.
Product Builder III (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 16, 2015
Setting up your line and get started. Being assigned to a station and completing our goals at the end of shift.I learned a lot about teamwork, producing quality products that help saves life. Management are superb. Co -workers friendly, cooperative and goal orientated.The challenging part of the job is when we encountered overwhelming problems but ultimately can be solved.The most enjoyable part of the job is when we work together as a team!!!
Productive and fun place to work in.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 16, 2015
The company is excellent. I enjoyed working in Boston Scientific, it has full-proof quality management. Work place was very satisfying. I was unlucky because I did not get much time to work with them.
Pros
Free Lunch time, used to train workers in regular basis.
Cons
Did not see any cons.
it was a good job for me.
Assembler & Daily Device Tester (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 16, 2015
I was happy with the company but the company laid off all the employees. I have a good relations with the co-workers and my all big bosses.
Good People & learning Environment
Lean Associate/ Jr. Project manager (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CASeptember 16, 2015
Great company to work for that takes the time to teach you new methods and provide you with the training necessary to understand medical device manufacturing operations.
Productive and challenging place to work.
Assembly (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 15, 2015
Not too far from home. A lot of thing to learn in different lines. Cleanroom environment. Room for growth. Worked a lot of hours. A lot of overtime.
Pros
Big company. Clean place. Overtime
Cons
No Stability. Sometimes people are treated unfairly.
Runaway
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 13, 2015
Company management does not care about its employees. They live by the mantra that everyone is replaceable! One field reps was expected to miss his child's birth to cover a case!!!
Great place and products
Operations (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 10, 2015
Typical day supports creating medical device products and technologies that help save lives and sustain better health.
Learned more than I can state about management and co-workers. Let's talk about it interested.
Pros
Many
Cons
Few
Fun and challenging work environment
Product Builder (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 10, 2015
Multiple different stations and areas to work on so you're never stuck doing the same task forever. Fun work culture and team work. Team events such as picnics and trips to different locations.
Ok
Manufacturing Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 9, 2015
Overall is a good company. Too many politics in my site that hinder the growth, sometimes, the politics are from seniors or people perception and pride.
Very satisfy
Sr. Equipment Engineer - EP/PI division (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 6, 2015
The company benefits are excellent and they care about employee safety and quality of work. Working environment is great.
Ok place
Design Assurance Quality Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 6, 2015
Great Design assurance competency in Boston Scientific. Great collaboration amongst R&D and operations. launched very innovative medical devices. Industry leader in medical device development.
Pros
Great culture and benefits
Bsc
Sr. Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 3, 2015
Cliques that are clearly evident and extremely hard to penetrate. Middle managers that are either incompetent or are unable to move upward due to stalled promotions..
Its a friendly place to work at.
Product Builder I (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNSeptember 2, 2015
Working as a product builder I at this place. I really enjoy working here because workplace feel safe and have lot of good friends.
Compnay has changed into a negaive environment
IC Pricing and Contracting Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arden Hills, MNAugust 27, 2015
BSC has changed environment in a negative way, it is no longer a positive forward environment. This has caused many individuals to leave, which has also changed management and the workload of individuals. Co-workers are having negative, stressful attitudes
Excellent job saving lives
Manufacturing Operator II (Former Employee) –  PRAugust 24, 2015
I'm learn the importance to do a good job.
the most hardest is the use of microscope
The enjoyable of that job to save lives and make a difference
Pros
good pay and benefits
fun to work
Assist employees (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNAugust 24, 2015
I loved working with a lot of people from different backgrounds. Every body was friendly. The managers were very nice to their employees.
Pros
over times were great
Cons
work under pressure