Pros: good experience in the field of psychology
Cons: non specific instructions
- typical day: entering in data, researching data, coding data
- what I learned: the conditions/ circumstances that either lead African- American women getting/ not getting treatment for their HIV AIDS .
- management: Management was nice but not specific with instructions.
- co- workers: My co- workers were nice and helpful in guiding me in the research – more... process.
- the hardest part of the job: finding viable research
- the most enjoyable part of the job: reading the stories of the women – less