Bothwell Regional Health Center

Bothwell Regional Health Center Employer Reviews

Great place to work.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOMay 14, 2014
Pros: great vision and dental
Cons: rules not enforced in all departments
Typically drew patient specimens for blood tests.

I learned how to manage a small staff.
Liked the hours I worked
HIM Clerk/Medical Records (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: paid time off, insurance
Cons: everything else especially pay
Very busy office, have to deal with medical offices, providers and former patients wanting their records and usually are very upset to have to go through privacy process to get records. The hardest part of the job was dealing with office nonsense, non-concerned management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the paid time off!
Hospital work
Staff Technologist (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: busy department
Cons: wages
Busy hospital with CT/MR department.
Very good co-workers.
The clinics has a wide variety of patients of all ages, diesase processes, acute care & primary care
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: wide variety of patients
Cons: located in warsaw, mo, and i live in blue springs
Saw a wide range of different type of patients in both acute care and primary care. Management was supportive of family crisis. I learned a lot of primary care diease processes. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Sedalia, MODecember 13, 2012
Pros: great insurance
Cons: sometimes you don't get breaks, but that's what happens when you work in a hospital!
BRHC really is a great place to work. Even though I have the most hated job in the hospital by all of the patients, I love talking to them. You get to interact with so many different people! Management is easy to get along with and they are very accommodating. All of my co-workers are fantastic as well.
Productive and great place to work
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee), Sedalia, MOSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: great schedule
Cons: bad lunches
Management is great here. The Respiratory staff is awesome.
Some employees are being layed off, and right now it's sad working here.
Ward Clerk (Current) (Current Employee), Sedalia, MOApril 28, 2012
A typical day at work is steady.The patient is the reason I have a job. I organized and complete assignments. On the surgical floor communication is a must. My co-workers depend on me to keep them informed. The hardest part of my job is getting up in the morning.The most enjoyable part of my job is when we celebrate.
No room for advancement, poor management
Staff OTR (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOApril 17, 2012
At this facility I had a difficult time due to misleading interview process, little training and orientation, poor managment and a poor team approach. Expectation were not clear, there was no room for advancement and there was a high rate of employee turnover.
Bothwell Regional Health Center: Friendly Atmosphere
Environmental Service Worker (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOMarch 13, 2012
Pros: great friendly staffing, positive environment, good benefits
Cons: beware of jealously among co-workers
I had worked at Bothwell Regional Health Center and had enjoyed my daily job as an environmental Service Worker in the E.S. Dept., and I had enjoyed working for this facility, the administration and staffing treated me with great respect and were polite and courteous towards me, I really met many great people and felt this was a "clean" place to work, – more... as in saying the facility had great moral conduct, and would of liked to have had the opportunity to advance my career into the health field, but was not able due to cuts I believed at the time, but anyway always completed my work without complaints on my performance or having any absences the whole time I had worked for this employer, then was let go before the holidays in 2011 and was told I did not meet performance standards, to this date I am still unsure of what had "really" happened for my career to be terminated, I was told I had been "framed" by another co-worker on something which I am not sure is even the case, but she had apparently had bragged and was "proud" of getting me terminated the night I was let go from this facility to another co-worker, I had spoken with this co-worker she had said this to in public, but I do not believe it was the administration that had terminated me, I feel it may had been some co-worker's jealously which had ended my career with a great employer. Overall, I loved my job here! Good place to work! Great people! – less