Bottom Line Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Best Place To Work!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYMarch 1, 2013
Bottom Line Systems, is by far the best company I have ever worked for! All of my co-workers are friendly and helpful. The Management and Executive teams genuinely care for their employees. The organization offers a great deal of flexibility, especially with regard to scheduling work hours that work for their employees. They provide competitive pay and benefits, plus a very nice quarterly incentive program. They have won the Best Places to Work in Kentucky Award and the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Flexibility numerous times. We have fun contests with great rewards. They provide annual birthday gifts and Service Awards every 5 years. If you are looking for an organization who values it's employees and a place where you can come to work each day and enjoy your job, then BLS is what you have been searching for!
Pros
flexibility and a caring work enviornment.
Cons
most positions require prior healthcare claims experience.
HR Stinks
AR-CSI Billing and Follow up Analyst/Lead Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYNovember 19, 2015
Unwilling to work with you when serious issues arise, Promote people that do not have any experience to keep them quiet about other personal issues going on within company. HR will tell managers that they explained something to you that they have not.
Office Summary
Managed Care Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYOctober 16, 2014
My typical day included working from my home office. I was hired on a project that required me to be onsite at the client location and after two years they agreed to let us work from home. I learned how to understand insurance contract language and look for the loop holes in the legal system to find more money for the client. The management style was very relaxed but required you to meet a productivity goal. I was hired with a very small group of individuals (4) and so we worked very close together. The hardest part of the job was sometimes getting the insurance company to admit they didn't pay the claim correct. The most enjoyable part of the job was at the end of the month when you were able to see the fruits of your labor and reporting your numbers to the client.
Pros
overall a very good company to work for
Cons
if you are working as a onsite there is very little room for growth, most all of the professional growth is at the cooperate office.
Who you know and what you look like
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYMay 16, 2014
For this company, it was really about who you knew going into the company and also to move up, it was really about your appearance in my dept. I really enjoyed my job until I was moved to the Recovery dept and from there, I had many issues with how things were being handled during a restructure in that dept.
Pros
flexible work hours, good pay, okay benefits.
Cons
difficult to move up, non-compete that bars you from basically any employer in that field for 18 months.
Fun work enviroment
Medical Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYNovember 5, 2013
The flexible work schedule was great. Great management and co-wokers. Always willing to provide assistance when needed. The hardest part of my job was getting the information needed from the insurance carriers at times. However, I was able to obtain needed information by other means. I enjoyed being able to work at my own pace and having flexibility with my schedule throughout the day.
Pros
flexibility
No advancement opportunity
On Site Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYMarch 3, 2015
BLS is a pretty good company to work for. With exception of there being no opportunity to advance. I work at the only client they have in this area. I have been here for two and a half years and they have made little to no attempts to add another client.
Family friendly with flexible schedule options
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYMarch 2, 2013
I have worked for BLS for 16 years. Over the years, I have had a variety of different schedules that made it very easy to juggle work and family life. BLS offers a great work environment and wonderful people to work with. I have held several different positions so I have had the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business as well as the ability to grow and develop my skills.
Pros
flexible schedules, bonus program, nice work environment
Wonderful Place to work
Hospital Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Crescent Springs, KYJuly 23, 2012
BLS has been a great option to further my knowledge in medical insurance field.
Pros
great people
Cons
no advancement opertunities
Family oriented
Managed Care Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Crescent Springs, Ky.October 23, 2014
I learned alot working there. It was a positive experience for me while I was employed there.
Managed Care Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCOctober 1, 2013
Everyone is helpful and work great as a team. You meet great people, and the company meetings are always fun. Incentives are great.

Want to know more about Bottom Line Systems?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bottom Line Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2