Boucher + Co. is a boutique digital marketing firm located in the heart of the Flatiron district in New York. We are a full-service agency that designs and develops websites, curates content, launches and maintains social media and PR campaigns. We are passionate about helping our clients realize the full potential of their brands.
We are currently seeking a brilliant web developer to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is excited about having a creative voice that is heard and respected in a small company and by being able to make decisions that will positively impact not only our company, but our clients, as well.
The person we would love to join our team is someone who:
- can work in-house at our Manhattan office
- is highly motivated and organized; essentially, a self-starter.
- does not fear deadlines. He/she views them as thrilling challenges, then crushes them.
- not only has the ability to work several projects at once, but is bored by anything less.
- has meticulous attention to detail married to a strong sense of design.
- loves learning or creating new techniques to solve problems in development (and life).
- is highly communicative, open, and generally, a nice person.
- has a mastery of WordPress.
- is an Adobe Creative Suite expert.
- can create compelling, responsive sites that are mobile and tablet optimized.
- has experience with Magento e-commerce software.
- can create PHP MVC frameworks (CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, etc.) – a BIG PLUS.
- has experience integrating with PHP/MySQL backend infrastructure.
- has the ability to work with Linux/Apache servers.
- Understands the importance of and is comfortable integrating S3 / CDNs.
- can integrate Google Analytics within site framework.
- Ability to implement optimization, scaling and caching techniques.
- Understanding of 3rd party API integration a MUST.
To apply, please send a résumé, cover letter, a link to your portfolio, and links to at least three different websites that you have coded.
Competitive compensation, depending on level of experience.
UNITED STATES APPLICANTS ONLY. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.