Boulder City Hospital Employee Reviews

Hard working, fast paced job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVJuly 19, 2015
As a CNA we are there to assist the residents of the hospital with any daily care or activities they may need assistance with. We are constantly learning about the medical and mental conditions of the people we assist and how we can care for them in the best way possible. This job requires everyone to work as a team to be the most efficient and give the best quality of care. The hardest part of the job is being time efficient in our work. We have so much work to do in so little time, but these people become your family and you want to be kind and socialize with them and not be rushing your time with them. The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing how important you are to these people. The little things we do every day, they can no longer do for themselves and some completely rely on you to be there for them.
no team work
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVJuly 12, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: no room to grow with hospital
during the week there 4 housekeepers on the weekends o work all by myself no compliant just poor management......................................................................................
Challenging, Rewarding Experience
Charge Master Coordinator/Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Boulder City, NVMay 11, 2015
Pros: Great People, Benefits, Challenging Careers!
Cons: Communication
Great place to work with the exception of communication factors with management from time to time. Clean facility, fun people, always upgrading to latest technology. Compassionate and caring towards patients and families.
Excellent workplace with hands-on management.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVJuly 31, 2014
Pros: boulder city is a small town, so my colleagues are all very friendly and helpful.
Cons: the commute is long.
I am enjoying working at Boulder City Hospital, because it has given me a chance to get in on the ground floor of a new unit, and the opportunity to learn new skills. I am often floated to other units in the hospital, so it has been the learning experience in nursing I have been looking for.
Friendly and Welcoming
Staff Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Boulder City, NVMay 15, 2013
Typically day's work consisted of patient treatments, ventilator management and doing ABGs. I learned treatment planning and evaluation while I was there. The hardest part of the job was caring for the terminal patients. The best part of the job was interacting with the patients.
Fun place to work.
Mental Aide/Driver (Current Employee), Boulder City, NevadaMarch 30, 2013
Employees are friendly and helpful. They will work with your schedule.
Enjoy the hospital environment, building the referral base and marketing the local community and medical community.
Clinical/Marketing Liaison (Former Employee), Boulder City, NVJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: enjoyed the small town of boulder city and its people.
Cons: drove long ways from my home.
Ir was rewarding working with the different departments in the hospital, the varied problems each department had and problem solving.
Enjoyed marketing in the Las Vegas/ Henderson/Boulder City communities meeting all people, physicians, giving educational seminars and building PR and referrals to increase hospital revenue.
Quality care close to home and neighboring communities
Admitting Representative (Per Diem) (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVApril 27, 2012
Pros: employee recognition
Cons: medical ins is costly
The hospital has qualified skilled staff which provide many services to local and surrounding communities. The staff are friendly and the hospital is clean. I find my job challenging as there are constant changes in order to maintain regulation requirements. It is a safe place to work and I recommend it to others. This is a Non-Profit Hospital.
Wide Variety of Experiences
Director of HIM (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: excellent pto and self-funded insurance program
Cons: bch will be a work in progress for many years, embrace change and progress
Accepted this position knowing that practices were outdated. I enjoyed all the work challenges especially bringing the department up to standard industry practices and being involved in the Revenue Cycle. Many projects seemed tireless but always appreciated. I also enjoyed working on the community aspect. Community means a great deal to me and I loved volunteering.