Boulder City Hospital

Boulder City Hospital Employer Reviews

Great Hospital
Radiology Director (Former Employee), NevadaJuly 18, 2013
Boulder City hospital is a critical access hospital and they staff prides themselves on good quality care.
Fun place to work.
Mental Aide/Driver (Current Employee), Boulder City, NevadaMarch 30, 2013
Employees are friendly and helpful. They will work with your schedule.
Enjoy the hospital environment, building the referral base and marketing the local community and medical community.
Clinical/Marketing Liaison (Former Employee), Boulder City, NVJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: enjoyed the small town of boulder city and its people.
Cons: drove long ways from my home.
Ir was rewarding working with the different departments in the hospital, the varied problems each department had and problem solving.
Enjoyed marketing in the Las Vegas/ Henderson/Boulder City communities meeting all people, physicians, giving educational seminars and building PR and referrals to increase hospital revenue.
Quality care close to home and neighboring communities
Admitting Representative (Per Diem) (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVApril 27, 2012
Pros: employee recognition
Cons: medical ins is costly
The hospital has qualified skilled staff which provide many services to local and surrounding communities. The staff are friendly and the hospital is clean. I find my job challenging as there are constant changes in order to maintain regulation requirements. It is a safe place to work and I recommend it to others. This is a Non-Profit Hospital.
Wide Variety of Experiences
Director of HIM (Current Employee), Boulder City, NVFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: excellent pto and self-funded insurance program
Cons: bch will be a work in progress for many years, embrace change and progress
Accepted this position knowing that practices were outdated. I enjoyed all the work challenges especially bringing the department up to standard industry practices and being involved in the Revenue Cycle. Many projects seemed tireless but always appreciated. I also enjoyed working on the community aspect. Community means a great deal to me and I loved – more... volunteering. – less