Public Relations Associate Job Description:
Who We Are:
CORE, a full-service real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in the purchase, sale, rental and marketing of select residential new developments and premier resale properties. Learn more about us at corenyc.com and catch us on HGTV's hit television show Selling New York on Thursdays at 6:30 pm ET.
The Public Relations Associate will focus their communications efforts on CORE’s team of agents, helping shape and mold each individual agent’s brand and securing press and visibility for each of their luxury properties. Responsibilities include copywriting, PR and event coordination. In addition, the Public Relations Associate will be responsible for creating a blog calendar and contributing daily. This role will share useful content that generates awareness and connect like-minded individuals in the home buying process and in the real estate industry and beyond. We’re looking for a tech-savvy energetic PR individual who has a passion and knack for writing and creating mutually beneficial relationships. You will research opportunities to enhance our PR and social media activities and our company presence in a meaningful way.
About the Position:
- Compose press releases and pitch media for CORE’s team of agents and their listings
- Copy editing/assistance with marketing collateral production
- Press Clipping/archiving
- Internal Communications
- Event Coordination/Production
- Daily contribution to our company blog
- Management of social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Reports to Director of Communications
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, multi-tasker, detail-oriented, computer-savvy and extremely organized with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be professional and polished in appearance with excellent communication skills and a great attitude. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- At minimum, 2-4 years of direct public relations experience: crafting pitches, composing press releases, communicating with editors and other media members
- Self-motivated, vibrant, self-starter with a proven track record of scoring press coverage for national and regional print, online, as well as broadcast outlets
- Extremely strong writing/grammar skills and experience editing
- Existing relationships with members of the media
- Strong people, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in social media tools with an understanding of how to engage persons online through Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc
- Familiarity with Cision Media Database
- Knowledge of real estate industry a plus
If this position is of interest to you, please email a short cover letter and resume.
Salary $35k-$45k commensurate with experience
Indeed - 21 months ago
The leading, full-service, boutique real estate brokerage specializing in the marketing of premiere residential properties. A dynamic...