Bowman and Brooke LLP Employee Reviews

A fast-paced and productive law firm, great for young attorneys to hone their litigation skills
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2016
A law firm with supportive management and staff. As long as you put in the work to meet your required billable hours, the opportunity to advance is available. Partners seek out and recognize performing young attorneys.
Great place to work, treat their employees very well.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 2, 2015
Litigation Law Firm in downtown Minneapolis. Great firm and nice people to work for. I was a floater Legal Secretary. I provided assistance to attorney's and paralegals for other Legal Secretary's that were on vacation, out sick or on personal leave.
Pros
Free lunches, bonuses
Cons
Commute
Some of the nicest people on the planet
Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasAugust 2, 2014
It was always busy, but the attorneys and paralegals were very nice to work with. The manager was very kind and accommodating. I was so sad to go, but my contract had ended by then. You are lucky if you get a chance to work here!
Pros
Beautiful office and wonderful supportive people to work with.
Dynamic Law Firm in the Suburbs
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 28, 2014
A typical day at work is very busy with trial preparations that lead to settlements. I learned a great deal of technology while at this firm, various document management systems, ecopy systems, phone systems, high speed copier systems. Co-workers were friendly most of the time.
Pros
High Salary
Cons
Commute
A national products defense litigation firm
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Diverse daily responsibilities and tasks as I was assigned to work with an associate attorney, paralegal, and office manager.
I would rather not say.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Oakland CountyDecember 5, 2013
I was just laid off from this place after nine years so you really don't want to know exactly how I feel.
Pros
Cons
Too many to type
Good company
Interactive Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 21, 2012
A lot of really smart, great people. I've spent 9 years learning and growing here.
Great place to work for 2-5 year associate
Associate Attorney (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAMay 22, 2012
If you want hands on practical experience preparing product liability cases for Fortune 500 clients - that you will have direct contact and interaction with-- B&B is for you. The Los Angeles office (Gardena) serves plenty of high profile car, motorcycle, ATVs and medical device clients - and the firm really is a TRIAL firm. Settlements happen-- but every case is treated like its going to trial and cases are worked up that way. Routinely received cases that a client transferred from other firms to B&B so as to ensure proper trial work up-- a compliment to the quality of B&B's trial talent, attention to detail, reasonable pricing and results. Decent work life balance in terms of billable expectations. Lower pay than firms in downtown LA- but the trade off is the real life you get to enjoy outside of the office. LA office is more of a male culture-- no female partners to my knowledge, but this may have changed. The other offices have a greater female presence in leadership. Enjoyed working there.. left when a client asked me to join them in-house.
Pros
work life balance- yes, it's real here
Cons
la office could benefit from female partners