Bowman and Brooke LLP

Bowman and Brooke LLP United States Employee Reviews

Some of the nicest people on the planet
Nurse Consultant (Former Employee), Austin TexasAugust 2, 2014
Pros: beautiful office and wonderful supportive people to work with.
It was always busy, but the attorneys and paralegals were very nice to work with. The manager was very kind and accommodating. I was so sad to go, but my contract had ended by then. You are lucky if you get a chance to work here!
Dynamic Law Firm in the Suburbs
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Detroit, MIFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: high salary
Cons: commute
A typical day at work is very busy with trial preparations that lead to settlements. I learned a great deal of technology while at this firm, various document management systems, ecopy systems, phone systems, high speed copier systems. Co-workers were friendly most of the time.
A national products defense litigation firm
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Bloomfield Hills, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Diverse daily responsibilities and tasks as I was assigned to work with an associate attorney, paralegal, and office manager.
I would rather not say.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Oakland CountyDecember 5, 2013
Cons: too many to type
I was just laid off from this place after nine years so you really don't want to know exactly how I feel.
Good company
Interactive Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 21, 2012
A lot of really smart, great people. I've spent 9 years learning and growing here.
Great place to work for 2-5 year associate
Associate Attorney (Former Employee), Gardena, CAMay 22, 2012
Pros: work life balance- yes, it's real here
Cons: la office could benefit from female partners
If you want hands on practical experience preparing product liability cases for Fortune 500 clients - that you will have direct contact and interaction with-- B&B is for you. The Los Angeles office (Gardena) serves plenty of high profile car, motorcycle, ATVs and medical device clients - and the firm really is a TRIAL firm. Settlements happen-- but every case is treated like its going to trial and cases are worked up that way. Routinely received cases that a client transferred from other firms to B&B so as to ensure proper trial work up-- a compliment to the quality of B&B's trial talent, attention to detail, reasonable pricing and results. Decent work life balance in terms of billable expectations. Lower pay than firms in downtown LA- but the trade off is the real life you get to enjoy outside of the office. LA office is more of a male culture-- no female partners to my knowledge, but this may have changed. The other offices have a greater female presence in leadership. Enjoyed working there.. left when a client asked me to join them in-house.

Bowman and Brooke LLP Salaries