BOWMAN Employee Reviews

N/A
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Munster, INMarch 23, 2015
I haven't worked here in a number of years. I am unaware of how they currently operate on a day to day basis. I believe they still provide Graphic Design work for a number of local and national companies.
Equipment is decent they have at least 8 different ways to prevent you from getting your garuntee
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  williamsport mdMarch 22, 2015
This job is for an un educated driver you would make more money have better hours with a company that paid hourly. Stay away from these people if you can
excelent opporturnity and growing experience
SKIFF DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Ninilchick, AKJanuary 2, 2015
Loved to work outside and be on the water. The work ethic lessons learned were more valuable than the money earned. The boss would push you, co-workers would encourage you. Safety was a priority. Taught you that you can work longer and harder than you would expect. Spent the whole summer out at fish camp so it was quite a bit of time away from society. It was relaxing to get away from the hustle and bustle of life even though we worked most of the time.
Pros
beautiful scenery, wonderful food, free lodging, great learning experience
Cons
away from friends and family
Experience of a Lifetime
Com. Fisherman at Hall Family Wild Alaska Salmon (Former Employee) –  Kasilof, AKAugust 27, 2014
Commercial Fishing was an amazing experience for me, where I learned many valuable skills both tangible and intangible. I was a part of a cohesive and well-balanced team of individuals all working together for the good of the company in a fast-paced high-risk work environment that included duties both at sea and on the shore.
Pros
room and board covered, excellent management and mentors
Cons
inconsistent work hours
Excellent audt experience
Audit Associate (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJAugust 18, 2014
Great company to work for that cares about the best interests of its' employees.
In all a good place to work but doesn't pay the best
Inventory/Material Specialist/Inventory Control (Current Employee) –  Mount Jackson, VAMay 7, 2013
A typical day would be receiving supplies, cycle counts,Dispatching
our Company Trucks to pick up what supplies that are needed for our Plants day to day production.For the Management the only thing
that I could say there's poor communication and constant changes.
My co-workers are some of the best. The hardest of my job is trying to keep everyone happy.The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have done my best to ,make sure that production runs
smoothly and that our customers have the best product that we can offer
Pros
401k good
Cons
benifits not the best
Dramatic stressful workplace
Affidavit Processor/Liaison Clerk (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INMarch 4, 2013
You will never go anywhere in this place. Unless you are a fake individual that spends everyday sucking up to the attorneys, and making friends with them, while neglecting your daily duties.
Cons
2, 10 minute breaks.
Fairly laid back but wages were embarrassingly low.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Merrillville, INNovember 12, 2012
Horrible wages for a law firm (all the single women who had children qualified for food stamps and welfare while working there) - and consequently, most of the employees were not the "cream of the crop" in this field, but other than that, the company treated its employees like people.

Comment – November 30, 2012

Our wages are very competitive with the market.

Excellent job I got to work closely with my Mother and Mentor
Executive Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2012
Once we had client we began to understand the type of event and what would help them acheive the grandest results based within the budgets and other restrictions that the client needed us to adhere to .
Pros
free lunch, fun environment, great opportunity to work with women of integrity

Want to know more about BOWMAN?

Ask a question