Box

Box Employee Reviews

Love working for a start-up company such as Box Corp. Very fun and modern environment. East paced and great atmosphere for learning.
Office Manager (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 2, 2014
Such a great start-up company to work for, wish there was a little more hope for advancement within.
fun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Troy, ILFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: $$$$
Cons: hours
Fast paced fast food work. Management was good. Just your typical food job. Not a lot of stress. Just fun. Co workers were good too, we had a great TEAM.
Good Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Franklin, TNDecember 26, 2013
Great Food, and Great Fun. Driven to bring quick service jack-style food to east coast.
Great Great Company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Olive BranchMay 31, 2013
Pros: great benefits, hours and pay.
Cons: nothing
I learned everything I know from this company, Data Entry, Inventory Control, Customer Service and Damaged Goods, Receiving and Shipping along with Dispatching.
Great Company
IS Systems Analyst III (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 17, 2013
Overall they are great company to work for. The manager was a great manager to have and co-workers were great to work with.
What I am about and who I am
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Gold Canyon ArizonaJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: great people and food
Cons: no benifits beyond health ie. 401k etc.
I have worked in the food industry for the past 15 years. I love working with people and have great communication skill. I am very task oriented and get all things accomplished in a timely manner. I work to be the best at all I do. I am very organized and have a task check list to keep things in order to make sure things are done on time. I work with a great team of team leaders who out of those 6 I have hired and or promoted 5. We as a team work together as a team to get our job accomplished at the highest level possible.
Highly organized planner and project coordinator
Marketing Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedules (every other friday off)
Cons: no growth opportunity
In this position, the best part is the people that I work with every day. My direct manager is an excellent coach and visionary. In this position I have felt that I am every bit a part of his and his team's success.

In this role I learned that my "get it done" attitude and my ability to work under short deadlines with many pivots and changes are what I find the most satisfying. I also learned that I have the ability to adapt to change and help others get through it with a positive outlook where ambiguity reigns.

The most difficult part of the is that there is no opportunity for growth out of my role. The culture of this company is that administrative personnel are typically kept in those roles for very long periods, without promotional opportunities.
PRoductive & Flexible
Inspector/Guest Advocate (Former Employee), San Dimas, CaOctober 23, 2012
New experience & glad to had be of service. Expanded my travels in the Los Angeles area.
Company has good values
Lab Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), CAOctober 22, 2012
Company has changed since my time there. They were corporate owned they are now mostly independatly owned.