Boxer Property Management Employee Reviews

Some advancment, unrealistic work load, zero employee apprecition and largly undercompensated employees.
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 30, 2017
Boxer allows advancement at a cost. Overwhelming unrealistic expected work loads, especially for being compensated half of what your peers are being compensated for the same work load.

Great Training from peers, although employee retention generally lasts 1-3 years.

Management plays favorites, and is for the most part MIA unless under pressure from the President. Making your everyday work suffer and almost impossible to complete.
Great company, great chances for advancement of employment.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2017
My daily routine consisted of filling out the daily report sheet. Then I patrolled and secured each floor and made sure their were no leaks within the pipes of the building. Then the rest of the day I just continuously patrolled the premises until it was time to shut the building down.
Pros
Very flexible.
Cons
Nothing.
Easy and interactive
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasJune 22, 2017
So glad I found this site. Very helpful and diverse in Looking for numerous jobs in different fields. Broad range to look for work. Glad to know this site exist
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2017
I love this company! The benefits are great and the pay is above average for the typical non commission guard. They have been very fair for the two years that I have been here.
Security enviroment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2017
this is a great place to work if you enjoy solitude. A great place to meet a different variety of people and go on vacations. The management is not very good it a top down enviroment.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
stuck in one place all the time
Good start
Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2017
Not bad start for someone who is new in the business but to much micro managing and trust issues from upper management. Straight out of college and this is a good start and creates good habits. Gain the experience then look for something else.
Proactive, productive, and successful workplace
Treasury Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 14, 2017
A typical day at work consists of working around a friendly team that included a diverse group of coworkers that kept the workplace a professional and respectful environment to work peacefully together, in order to accomplish our accounting goals. I learned the importance of being a balanced individual always seeking opportunities to better the work flow. The hardest part of the job was my fear of math calculations, however the job allowed us to use calculators, which helped me to eliminate that weakness.
Pros
There were always opportunities to elevate to other departments within the company.
Cons
Healthcare benefits
Productive Work Environment
Senior Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Structure work environment that offers.Great group of co-workers. For the most part I enjoyed working for this company.
Ok place to work
Lead Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2017
OK Company to work for, Management can be better. Not very organized to be such a large company. Great working hours. Most people that work for the company are great.
Heavy work load, stressfull work conditions, management limited support, corporate advancement, training was promised but never provided.
Building Engineer, Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 5, 2016
Recognize now that compensation, wages, rewards are promises made but not kept. Job security is unstable and unpredictable, employees are easily replaced and expendable compared to the upper management and corporate staff !
Pros
Support within the company, thru fellow associates for guidence and assistance
Cons
Upper Manangement, unappreciative of accoumplishments, daily effort, loyalty dedication to the job and company
Demanding and stressed work environment
Regional Property Management Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2016
Company has strong growth. Operates with a decentralized management system allowing Directors with egos to keep staff under control implementing and under lying fear of job loss. All departments are over tasked.
Pros
Job security, Partial Benefits Paid.
Cons
Strict work environment with over tasked responsibilities.
Nice place to get started
Leasing Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Independence, Autonomy, and Flexibility to handle your responsibilities at your own pace. great place to start you career in real estate or property management.
Productive, canvassing, cold calling, B2B
Senior Leasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2016
On a typical day, I would check my salesforce leads and follow up on my cold calls. I would make 30-50 cold calls a day and also walk, drive B2B and talk with owners to transfer over to my office building.

I was the Senior Leasing Representative for Arizona and would give updates to my director who was in Colorado.
Pros
salary
Cons
no incentives on deals I brought in
Revolving Door
Senior Commercial Leasing Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 25, 2016
This is a good company to get experience. If you have any ambition then this is not the place for you. Work Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30.
Privately owned company
Help Desk/IT Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2016
Since it was a privately owned company, the compensation was really low compared to jobs that required similar work or experience.
Gain experience
Leasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2015
Can gain experience quickly, limited growth potential. Regimented with little autonomy. A fair amount of micromanagement. Teams and most people are great to work with.
Pros
Gain lots of experience, Work Teams usually great
Cons
Regimented workplace, limited autonomy
A third rate place to work
Security Surveillance (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2015
The place has a daily turn over of staff. They work their Security people as slaves. I was not getting a reprieve of even 6 hours to sleep and reach at home. Highly unprofessional and uneducated staff and executives, Have no idea of HR practices in a work place. A lot of shady activities are done by Security Officers. No work ethics as such.
Cons
A fun and productive place to work
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 10, 2015
overall it was a real good learning experience dealing with CCTV, Bosh panels and etc. boxer property was co-worker friendly also
A great company to get started in commercial real estate
Commercial Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Daily activities consisted of leasing and constructing new office buildings in the Galleria area. Worked closely with the managers and maintenance workers solving tenant issues. Most challenging issue, was when you are unable to accommodate a tenants request. Most enjoyable part of the job, was building lasting relationships with your tenants.
very corporate
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 28, 2014
I started off as a receptionist and a year later I was doing AR. My coworkers were all very great people to work with. The hardest part of my job was dealing with struggling tenants. Economy was crumbling and my tenants could no longer afford to pay their rents. Having to tell them we were unable to help them at times was very sad and hard to do.
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping people. being able to interact with my tenants and see them face to face.
Everyday was a different issue, different problem and a different billing situation. My typical day was doing deposits from a teller scan, speaking to tenants, emailing tenants about delinquency issues or concerns.
Pros
they had amazing vacation benefits