Boxwood Means, Inc., through its subscription-based SmallBalance.com web site, is a leading and innovative provider of commercial real estate valuations, and data and analytics to U.S. banks and lenders nationwide. In our 10th year of operation, Boxwood just launched the latest in our suite of report products and now seeks an account executive/sales rep to drive new product revenues.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Master the content, features and functions of SmallBalance.com's ordering system and the new report product.
- Develop a solid pipeline of institutionally-oriented prospects and customers through cold calling.
- Schedule and conduct web-based demos of SmallBalance.com and the new report product.
- Work closely with Boxwood's sales manager and executive team in closing business.
- Consistently meet sales quota.
- Coordinate with customer support and IT staff as needed.
- Keep senior management apprised of all sales activity, including but not limited to weekly pipeline report updates.
- 3+ years of business-to-business sales experience; real estate background or data-related sales a plus.
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Must be detail-oriented, determined and a self-starter
This position is a special opportunity selling a best-of-breed new product in a supportive work environment. The successful candidate will receive base salary and commissions. There may be some flexibility in your place of work. Please be advised that only resumes accompanied with a cover letter will be reviewed.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Boxwood Means, Inc. is a Stamford, CT-based real estate research and consulting firm focused on quantitative solutions for clients'...