Boxwood Means, Inc., through its subscription-based SmallBalance.com web site, is a leading provider of commercial real estate valuations, and data and analytics to U.S. banks and lenders nationwide. As a result of our strong business growth, we are seeking additional entry-level real estate analysts to help develop property valuations and to support clients.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Review property valuation and inspection reports.
- Research and analyze tax and property information from various data sources.
- Assist team in preparing property valuation reports for clients.
- Track, build and update client orders using Boxwood's internal, web-based software.
- Respond promptly to client bank/lender inquiries.
- Communicate with field staff and senior management in time-sensitive environment.
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient in MS Office programs, especially Excel
- 1+ years of commercial real estate experience
- Must be detail-oriented, dependable, courteous and a self-starter
- Able to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor
The position offers a great opportunity for professional growth and personal recognition, along with some flexibility in your place of work. Please respond with resume and cover letter.