Boxwood Means, Inc., through its subscription-based SmallBalance.com web site, is a leading provider of commercial real estate valuations, and data and analytics to commercial banks, non-banks and services firms throughout the country. As a result of strong business growth, we are seeking additional senior real estate analysts or review appraisers to perform commercial property evaluations. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with solid commercial appraisal or analysis background to join a team that deploys integrated, web- and field-based protocols and software to furnish institutional clients with our high-quality FieldSmart commercial evaluation report.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Produce desktop valuations and FieldSmart reports for small commercial properties nationwide.
- Coordinate with internal staff on collateral research, comps selection and review of physical property inspections.
- Process and track client orders electronically, using Boxwood’s various web-based software platforms.
- Respond promptly to client inquiries.
- Communicate effectively with team and senior management in time-sensitive environment.
- 7+ years of direct experience performing or reviewing commercial evaluations and/or commercial appraisals.
- Appraisal license is a plus.
- Familiarity with third-party CRE data software.
- Able to multi-task and complete orders under tight deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with various internal and external parties.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
The position offers a substantial opportunity for growth with some flexibility in place of work. Please respond with resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 2 years ago
Boxwood Means, Inc. is a Stamford, CT-based real estate research and consulting firm focused on quantitative solutions for clients'...