Boyd & Associates

Boyd & Associates United States Employee Reviews

Productive, easy going laided back environment
Administrative Support (Current Employee), Folsom CAApril 21, 2014
Pros: steady work flow
Cons: interactions with few people
Typical work day I process tax papers to send out to clients...work with quickbooks and reconcile expense reports, Also scan client information into cloud9 or into our electronic filecabinet. I also research information for CPA and twice a day touch base with CPA with task they have completed, so clients get information on time.
Pleasant work pace, clean, very nice fellow employees.
Gate House Attendant Officer (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 10, 2013
Pros: the post was furnished with, bathroom/refrigerator/coffee pot/toaster and even a televison for slow times.
Cons: because we worked alone, we had to take brief breaks, eat our meals on the job.
I arrived 7 minutes early every day, Logged into the computer, received the pass down from the previous shift and started assisting the Residents, guest, and vendors.
I learned to set up the party list, that were pending for day
I always greeted everyone with a smile and a cheerful word.
We saw very little of management but when we did, we had a good working relationship with them.
Co-workers, I rate them all, as being among the best group of co-workers I have ever worked with, we all co-operated with each other to keep a clean, pleasant work environment.
The hardest part of the job was, we got last minute large parties or multiple parties, without advance notice. It didn't happen often.
Meeting and greeting people every day, all day, I just never got tired of doing that. I am a people person.
Great company
Security Guard (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CaNovember 19, 2012
I can say how great this company was. It was an awesome experience and I met some greta people
Productive and Fun work place with all nursing staffs.
security guard/supervisor (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: break fast burritos and lunch discounts.
Cons: clients not cooperating kwith stafing
Get to learn and experience alot working in hospital grounds

Boyd & Associates Salaries