The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Northtowns is hiring part time workers for our new Teen Program, opening at the Charter School for Applied Technologies. Additionally we are looking to fill positions in our Elementary & Middle School locations.
Applicants are responsible for small and large groups of youth ages 5-18. Applicants must be available for shifts ranging from 2:30-7:00pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours available during school holidays. Perfect job for a college student or recent graduate in the fields of Social Work, Education, Physical Education and other educational and developmental fields.
- Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited college, a college graduate or maintain a minimum of 2 years relevant childcare work experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply employer with an up to date Physical, Tuberculosis Shot Record, S.S Card and Drivers License or Photo I.D within one week of hiring.
- Must be able to clear a fingerprint and police background check.
Applicant Expectations for the Teen Program:
- Previous experience working with a teenage population.
- Ability to forge relationships within the other colleges, agencies and programs within the community.
-Applicants MUST be over 21 years old.
Applicant Expectations for the Elementary/ Middle School Program:
- Previous experience working in a professional setting with youth ages 5-14yrs old.
- Ability to develop lesson plans and curriculum.
We are looking for serious applicants only. Please review the listing carefully before sending your resume for consideration; we are looking for yearlong employees who are excited and serious about impacting the life of a child. The Boys & Girls Club of the Northtowns is an equal opportunities employer, however, males are encouraged to apply.
To submit your resume or set up an interview please email your resume by December 3rd, 2012. No phone calls please!