The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Northtowns is hiring a part time youth worker to work with our Kindergarten students at our Boys and Girls Club School Aged Program. Applicants are responsible for small groups of children and must have outstanding classroom management skills. Applicants must be available from 2:45-6:00pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours available during school holidays.
Perfect job for a college student or recent graduate in the fields of Early Childhood Education or Childhood Education. PLEASE NOTE: will only be considering applicants with daycare experience and/or a candidates pursuing or possessing a degree in Early Childhood Education or Childhood Education.
-Applicants MUST be over 18 years old.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, a college graduate or maintain a minimum of 2 years relevant childcare work experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply employer with an up to date Physical, Tuberculosis Shot Record, S.S Card and Drivers License or Photo I.D within one week of hiring.
- Must be able to clear a fingerprint and police background check.
- Responsibilities include:
- Homework Help and Tutoring
- Interacting with youth in a social and educational environment
- Supporting program staff with activities such as arts and crafts, active clubs such as dance, gymnastics, ceramics, etc.
- Developing age appropriate programs and activities that will engage the youth in your care.
We are looking for serious applicants only. Please review the listing carefully before sending your resume for consideration; we are looking for yearlong employees who are excited and serious about impacting the life of a child.
To submit your resume or set up an interview please respond via email. Resumes must be received by Saturday, September 7th . We are looking for someone who is able to start ASAP.