• Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
• Data Entry in the system to have complete documentation for all the children in our care.
• I have created books on how to run the computer system to help other to do the same job when I am not available or once I move on for this position.
• Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
• Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips.
• Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
• Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
• Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
• Maintain a safe play environment.
• Observe and monitor children’s play activities
Being able to help the kids