Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great Culture
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 14, 2017
The Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco is a well run mission driven organization. Our staff is passionate and dedicated to their work of supporting our youth. If you are interested in making a real difference, this is a great organization for you.
Great organization with high character individuals working for them
Camp Mendocino Registrar (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 4, 2013
I was a late hire for them as their summer camp season was rapidly approaching. A quote from my HR manager was, "This is Johnny, he just started and he is already behind", that was the understatement of the year little did I know. There was a lack of infrastructure in regards to my immediate position, I was playing "catch up" while figuring out the best way to organize all of the information and data that we were receiving for the camp.

BGCSF had a terrific staff on their hands, all very high quality individuals who were very good at what they did.
A fun and safe place for kids
High School Services Director (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 15, 2012
Every day is a different at Ernest Ingold Clubhouse. This Clubhouse is known for its basketball team and aquatics program; however, many of its other departments are hidden jewels.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3