The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Northtowns is hiring part time youth workers for the upcoming school year. Applicants are responsible for small and large groups of youth ages 5-16. Applicants must be available from 3:15-6:00pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours available during school holidays. Perfect job for a college student or recent graduate in the fields of Social Work, Education, Physical Education and other educational and developmental fields.
-Applicants MUST be over 18 years old.
-Applicants MUST be able to work 5 days a week.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, a college graduate or maintain a minimum of 2 years relevant childcare work experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply employer with an up to date Physical, Tuberculosis Shot Record, S.S Card and Drivers License or Photo I.D within one week of hiring.
- Must be able to clear a fingerprint and police background check.
- Responsibilities include:
- Homework Help and Tutoring
- Interacting with youth in a social and educational environment
- Supporting program staff with activities such as arts and crafts, active clubs such as dance, gymnastics, ceramics, etc.
- Developing age appropriate programs and activities that will engage the youth in your care.
We are looking for serious applicants only. Please review the listing carefully before sending your resume for consideration; we are looking for yearlong employees who are excited and serious about impacting the life of a child.
To submit your resume or set up an interview please email your resume by Wednesday, February 13.