The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns; Franklin and NT Units, is hiring part time youth workers for the school year. We have program positions at both the Franklin Unit and North Tonawanda Unit.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- (2) Arts and Crafts Directors
- (1) Games Room Tournament Coordinator
- (1) Tutors & Homework Staff
- (1) Sports and Recreation Director
- (1) Auditorium Tournament Employee
- (1) Front Desk Employee
- Specialty Program Areas: Dance, Cooking & Baking, Read to Succeed Instructors, Health & Fitness and Jewelry Making, running games tournaments. Applicants with experience in any of these areas or other unique skills that young people could benefit from learning are HEAVILY encouraged to apply.
Applicants are responsible for small and large groups of youth ages 5-12 at our Franklin and NT sites and running programs for our extended programs working with children in Middle School. Applicants must be available for shifts ranging from 3:00pm-6:00pm Monday through Friday, with additional hours available during school holidays and extended programming.
- Applicants MUST be over 18 years old.
- Applicants MUST be currently enrolled in an accredited college, a college graduate or maintain a minimum of 2 years relevant childcare work experience.
- Successful applicants must be able to supply employer with an up to date Physical, Tuberculosis Shot Record, S.S Card and Drivers License or Photo I.D within one week of hiring.
- Must be able to clear a fingerprint and police background check.
-MUST be available Monday- Friday (5 Days per week).
We are looking for SERIOUS applicants only. Please review the listing carefully before sending your resume for consideration; we are looking for yearlong employees who are excited and serious about impacting the life of a child.
To submit your resume and cover letter, please email with the subject line BGCNT and which job you are applying for by Friday, August 8. Interviews will be held in Mid-August. If selected for the position, you will start in first week of September .