Bozeman Deaconess Hospital Employee Reviews

providing customer service in healthcare
Clinic Receptionist (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunches up to twice a week
Cons: fast paced urgent high demands
Receptionist: Busy phones right at 8am up to 20 calls waiting for Dr apps, med refills, urgent healthcare questions, etc... Scheduling, taking messages for doctors, preparing appropriate forms for patients, data entry, fast paced office

Most rewarding: co-workers, free lunch up to 2 times a week

Hardest part: work one day a week late until 7pm-8pm and one Sat every month
Health Care
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free lunch 2x week
Cons: not long enough lunch break
Would come in everyday greet patients who had appointments would check them in take copays if needed. Answer phones, send messages to nurses through Nexgen. Schedule CT scans, MRIs, Biopsy's ect.. Send – more... patients to other providers. work on Medication prior auths so the patient can get there medication.

Medical records for patients when requested or sending records to other providers apon requests.

My hardest part of the day was prior auths due to your on the phone with Insurance companies.

Easiest part of my day was the morning checking patients in for appointments.

What I enjoyed about my job was that most of us worked as a TEAM what I mean by that is we worked together not against each other. – less
Team Player
Staff MRI Technologist (Current Employee), Bozeman, MTSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: employee discounts generally good.
Cons: lunch/breaks can be short.
For the most part BDH is a TEAM player . Physicians and Staff recognize you as a person and profesional ! I have been very happy here and would recommend this institution to anyone looking for a career , and would not hesitate being admitted as a patient !
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Bozeman, MTSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: steady work
Cons: low wages
It is one of the best hospitals in Montana And the work is Honest..
Excellent community environment
Phlebotomist, Registrar and Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTSeptember 4, 2013
A wonderful place to work. There is a strong community within the offices of this hospital.
I enjoyed working here very much!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTAugust 3, 2013
While working at Bozeman Deaconess Hospital I was able to get great on the job training as well as take my certification test.
Overall very organized company
Baker/Cook (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTMay 14, 2012
Pros: good discounts for food, good benefits
Cons: micro management
Very good company to work for as far as compensation is concerned. Some management issues that could have been better. Decent working environment. Organization takes image seriously and puts forth a positive image always.