BPO Employee Reviews

Data Entry
Information Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 2, 2015
Responsibilities Include, paying Freight, Rail, Ocean and Air invoices using S.A.P, MSMS and NEA (Next Enterprise Architecture ) software for Dow Chemical's Accounts Payable team.
Another responsibility includes training new hires as they come in to new roles

My Co-workers think that I'm a great person to work with

making corrections would be the hardest part but not difficult.

the most enjoyable would be teaching others the job.
Pros
Flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  charlotte,ncAugust 14, 2015
I would recommend this job, if you really need one. I really learned a lot about annual enrollment benefits and hr products.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
benefit packages arent that great
Another good experience on my journey
Analyst Lead - eMortgagelogic (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXMay 15, 2015
Working for a distressed residential property valuation firm following the financial collapse of the recent decade meant plenty of business for a short time, and then very little business as the economy improved. Overall this company afforded me my first people-managing role and for that i will always be grateful.
Pros
Lead experience
Cons
Job security
This is a self employed roll.
Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Fleming Island, FloridaDecember 4, 2014
I currently own and operate this business. I run an office remotely based out of the Philippines currently servicing a direct funding company that solicits small and medium sized businesses.
On the decline
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  San DiegoOctober 6, 2014
Sinking ship and management continues to make same mistakes. Great products but they poorly marketed.
Pros
Great fluff to compensate for the nonsense.
Cons
Sinking ship.
A fun place to spend your workdays
Partner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA.February 4, 2014
* During a typical day at the office I would manage the day to day operations for the 2 call centers as well as the P&L and Balance Sheets.
* I learned how to be versatile and wear numerous hats more efficiently and effectively than in previous roles.
* I managed the entire operation from soup to nuts. This included the management of its people, the CRM, the books, the cash flow, payroll and hiring and firing.
* My partners were the hardest part of the job as there were always 3 equally weighted opinions on the table; even if it ultimately came down to me to pull the trigger as CEO. This absolutely challenged my decision making process and made me a stronger executive.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was pulling into the office and seeing the happy faces. Everyone was a team player and we all embraced creativity.
Pros
I had the final decision
Cons
The office was 24/7 since I was a partner
great oppartuannity
BPO (Former Employee) –  ILJanuary 31, 2013
this site is great for those who is searching for job from out source
Pros
from ownself
Cons
from ownself
BPO analyst
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 29, 2013
Worked as BPO support analyst for Freddie Mac. I supported the outside BPO agents.
productive and nice work place
job responsibility as a TSE (Former Employee) –  Reliance BPO Private LtdNovember 6, 2012
job responsibility as a TSE includes
• Providing remote technical assistance over phone to Reliance wireless internet customer from all across India.
• Providing technical assistance and troubleshooting in resolving technical issues like not able to connect to internet, Connect to internet but not able to browse, slow browsing speed, frequent disconnection etc..
• Providing technical assistance in Internet connection related issues on different operating systems like Win2k, Win Xp, Win Vista, Win 7.
• Providing technical assistance with different internet browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google-Chrome etc
• Providing technical assistance with browser firewall filter, cookies, internet web caching, browser popup blocking etc.
• Resolving HSD connection issue of HSD Datacard.
• Working on tools like Phonegene which is a SQL developed one in which the number is pasted
In respective queries and details are retrieved .
• Assisting customers in installing and uninstalling software’s that affecting access to internet.
• Assisting and educating customer about the need of antivirus and assisting them in installing antivirus software’s.
• Providing high class Technical service for customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer’s issues and escalates hot issues to the management appropriately.
Good learning experience
Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach CAJune 20, 2012
Overall BPO was a good company to work for but consistance was a problem for me.
Pros
flexable hr.
Cons
no healthcare
It was a learning experience
Coordinator, Secured Lending Services (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 14, 2012
Typical work day consisted of emails and phone calls to real estate agents throughout the country to get their reports in to our company within a 24/48 time period. I learned how to be persistent over the phone and through email. Management didn't explain what was expected very well and kept alot of changes to themselves until they would question us why we weren't doing what they wanted us to do. We weren't allowed to talk to each other throughout the day and had to sit in our desks very quietly and that was the hardest part of the job, because there was alot of down time during the month.