BPO

BPO Employer Reviews

On the decline
Sales Support (Former Employee), San DiegoOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great fluff to compensate for the nonsense.
Cons: sinking ship.
Sinking ship and management continues to make same mistakes. Great products but they poorly marketed.
A fun place to spend your workdays
Partner (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CA.February 4, 2014
Pros: i had the final decision
Cons: the office was 24/7 since i was a partner
* During a typical day at the office I would manage the day to day operations for the 2 call centers as well as the P&L and Balance Sheets.
* I learned how to be versatile and wear numerous hats more efficiently and effectively than in previous roles.
* I managed the entire operation from soup to nuts. This included the management of its people, the CRM, the books, the cash flow, payroll and hiring and firing.
* My partners were the hardest part of the job as there were always 3 equally weighted opinions on the table; even if it ultimately came down to me to pull the trigger as CEO. This absolutely challenged my decision making process and made me a stronger executive.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was pulling into the office and seeing the happy faces. Everyone was a team player and we all embraced creativity.
great oppartuannity
BPO (Former Employee), ILJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: from ownself
Cons: from ownself
this site is great for those who is searching for job from out source
BPO analyst
Support Analyst (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 29, 2013
Worked as BPO support analyst for Freddie Mac. I supported the outside BPO agents.
productive and nice work place
job responsibility as a TSE (Former Employee), Reliance BPO Private LtdNovember 6, 2012
Pros: no
Cons: no
job responsibility as a TSE includes
• Providing remote technical assistance over phone to Reliance wireless internet customer from all across India.
• Providing technical assistance and troubleshooting in resolving technical issues like not able to connect to internet, Connect to internet but not able to browse, slow browsing speed, frequent disconnection etc..
• Providing technical assistance in Internet connection related issues on different operating systems like Win2k, Win Xp, Win Vista, Win 7.
• Providing technical assistance with different internet browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google-Chrome etc
• Providing technical assistance with browser firewall filter, cookies, internet web caching, browser popup blocking etc.
• Resolving HSD connection issue of HSD Datacard.
• Working on tools like Phonegene which is a SQL developed one in which the number is pasted
In respective queries and details are retrieved .
• Assisting customers in installing and uninstalling software’s that affecting access to internet.
• Assisting and educating customer about the need of antivirus and assisting them in installing antivirus software’s.
• Providing high class Technical service for customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer’s issues and escalates hot issues to the management appropriately.
Good learning experience
Agent (Former Employee), Huntington Beach CAJune 20, 2012
Pros: flexable hr.
Cons: no healthcare
Overall BPO was a good company to work for but consistance was a problem for me.
It was a learning experience
Coordinator, Secured Lending Services (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 14, 2012
Typical work day consisted of emails and phone calls to real estate agents throughout the country to get their reports in to our company within a 24/48 time period. I learned how to be persistent over the phone and through email. Management didn't explain what was expected very well and kept alot of changes to themselves until they would question us why we weren't doing what they wanted us to do. We weren't allowed to talk to each other throughout the day and had to sit in our desks very quietly and that was the hardest part of the job, because there was alot of down time during the month.
Experience at TECH Mahindra
Team Leader (Former Employee), PUNEJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: food coupons and cafeteria
Cons: long hours
The work culture is extremely good in Tech Mahindra and i got to learn management skills along with the experience in Tech Mahindra.
Management was not aware of the problems which was being faced by the employees and they were trying to improve the situation there to improve the stability of the employees. The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers who always wanted services without payment which was not permissible by the company.
The Best thing about the company is the work culture, incentives structure and timings were flexible.
very pleasant atmosphere and also lot of fun there
Medical coding (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free snacks tea cofee
Cons: 8 hours
typical day at work : very busy and daily task to complete.
how to manage pressure and how to work in a team
management was good
co-workers are very good in nature and supporting
overtime upto 12hrs
fun activity on weekend day.
The overall expirience of BPO industry is full of challenges & excitment.
Asst.Manager (Assam Prepaid-Siliguri) (Current Employee), Shiliguri, WBOctober 1, 2014
I have been associated with BPO since last 7 years. I started my carrier as a CRO & the entire journey till date was full of excitement & there was a learning everyday.
fast food fob
Executive Customer Service (Current Employee), noidaSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: common platform to meet friends
Cons: we are not paid adequately
bpo jobs are like fast food jobsand people indulge in consuming hazardous substances on the floor.
Good culture in company
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: we get to work with some great people in big companys
Cons: long hours of work is required to meet the project deadlines.
While a big company may not seem very exciting, it must have got some things right to be big in the first place
Productive,can work under pressure and willing to be train.
call center agent (Former Employee), philippinesAugust 30, 2014
Sir/Madam,

A'llow me to greet a good day to the management. Being a call center agent a typical day at work is how to deal and connect the costumers. I've learned how to socialize my co-workers and to handle the pressure which I had encounter most of the time. And most enjoyable part of the job is to love and to enjoy your work also to have fun with your co-workers.
fun place to work with
Process Associate (Former Employee), taguig,philippinesAugust 24, 2014
Pros: incentives
Cons: time of salary sometimes
shift for work is good, i`ve learned how to handle clients good or bad , work hard , management is nice they help you always , sometimes change of task but i can handle it , enjoy with perks and team building at work.
Fun place and working like a team
Customer Service Advisor for Australian (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHAugust 16, 2014
Pros: free transportation
Cons: timing too long and short breaks
Good place to work since everyone works as a team. Started off work with team briefing and updates
Management was good as knew what the agent requirement
Previous Company according to work is nice but when talk about salary , not given on time !!
Jammu Senior Team Leader (Former Employee), Jammu, JKJune 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
Work environment is good with Friend & Team member which is help to work as family
Work Environment is good
Senior Assiciate (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBJune 10, 2014
Good learning center....
Good Co-workers....
Management...
Better growth...
Good work enviornment
Associate (Former Employee), Noida, UPJune 4, 2014
Pros: home pick and drop facility by cab service
If you give full interest to your work, you will get better future and stability.
work place is great
Peer leader/Transcriptionist, technical support (Current Employee), Sitel Philippines boni, mandaluyong.May 20, 2014
I need to answer every call if i'm in duty and troubleshoot with the customer. I learned a lot specially com-skills. All the people who works there are very professional and easy to be with. There's no really difficult part on this job. I enjoy everything that's part of this company
i like this company BPO
call center or consultancy (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 13, 2014
BPO is the bestcompany, i feel very happy if i get job in BPO
The dot-com bust of the late nineties had an impact on a lot of businesses. Its major impact was felt in America and Europe. Many companies went out of business. There was a sudden dearth of capital. Price and wage levels went down and venture capitalists became reluctant to lend new capital. Business consultants and managers started thinking of ways to get out of this problem. And a term called Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) came to limelight. Outsourcing means shifting non-core business processes or operations to another place where the cost of doing the same thing at the same quality level is much less. It simply means doing the same work at a different place where cost of raw-material and labor is less. Business operations usually outsourced include billing, preparing tax statements, call-centre, data management, software applications and a host of other activities.

1 2 3