BPS

BPS Employer Reviews

Telecom company.
Foreman/ Installation Superviser (Current Employee), Kansas/ Missouri MarketsJune 20, 2014
good pay, lots of frustration that comes with a company as big as KGP. Love working outside, but don't get to see my children grow up.
Bps scores was a great program that thought me how to be a better person and a healthier humand
scores (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 4, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: breaks
A typical day working for scores was incredible feeling the wind out side playing the sport i love to play have a league that is all around the city with different teams different cultures that in the soccer field u get to know you learn to get along with everybody because of the love and respect that everyone have for this sport. The management that – more... this program gives u is incredible because they know how to working with other and they know how to run the program perfect. The co worker and fun to be with because all they talk about or worry about is soccer and the best for the kids that are in the program all we do is make up ideas to separate the violence and the negative things that are in the streets from these kids with sports activities and family activities giving them all our supports. The hardest part of my job was to leave the soccer field and go home because when i be around people that love the sport that i love i feel home. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to go to the finals with my team even thought we lost but the program thought me that win or loose your still a winner because your trying – less
It was not a bad place to work
Packer (Former Employee), Helena, ARSeptember 3, 2013
Being able to work around the chemicals & not getting them all over you was not good at times. I learned a lot about different products, what they do & how they work.
Summary
Consultant (Current Employee), Helena, ARJuly 22, 2013
Pros: travel pay, good pay, friendly people, flexability
Cons: long drive, not steady work
I have learned a lot doing consultant work here. The network Specialist at their main office in new jersey has taught me a lot, and i have taught employees at their Helena office. the pay is good and the managers and employees are friendly.
hardworking , steady workplace
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no breaks
i would wake up 3am. and begin by cleaning the bathroom cleaning toliet then moping. then go and clean the hair salon and then cleaning the dressing rooms. my co worker was all spanish worker they were all nice and fun to work for the hardest part was that i was the only black person and i didnt speak spanish, the most enjoyable part of the job is just – more... working with new people being able to meet new people. – less
A great place to work and learn a lot about the insurance industry
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Decatur, GAJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: breaks were good, healthcare was good & we were able to be a part of a credit union.
Cons: n/a
Upon arriving at work I would always know what tasks to start on when I arrived at work.

I learned about how claims work.

Management was great.

My co-workers were great.

There was not a hard part of the job once you knew what you were doing, it was a very rewarding postion to be in.

I enjoyed each and every part of my job.
productive and fun place to for
Laborer Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: enjoyable company to work for
Cons: n/a
i really enjoyed working for BPS/Emsco because it was easy and fun. I learned how to manage countable parts and the products we assembled. My supervisor was real easy to get along with and my co-workers were helpful and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was running mulitiple machines at the same time and the most enjoyable part of the job – more... was being able to work and have fun. – less
I am frindly, hard-working and customer care person.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 24, 2012
I had been working in a Credit Card Company called BPS as a Sales Representative. I used to help customers getting better annual percent rate on credit cards and dealing wth their queries. This has heped me gaining high stndard of custoemr service skill.
A good place to work in.
BPS retired teacher/substitute teacher (Current Employee), Madison Park HS. , McCormick Middle SchoolJuly 15, 2012
Pros: cultural enrichment, workshops, salary
Cons: family involment
A great workplace to enrich urban students' knowledge and skills to get them ready fortheir future life. Very cooperative colleagues and administration.
Hard work but fun. What you put in you get back
Telesales (Former Employee), Cheltenham, ENGJuly 3, 2014
Pros: there were a few incentives
A typical day at work involved stressing about targets daily and weekly targets which gave me a buzz. The floor managers were the best as they gave you all the support you needed and tried to keep you up beat when they saw you starting to slip.
Work progress is increased when get good remuneration against work.
Accounts Officer (Current Employee), Lahore, PPBMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free pick & drop home to destination.
Cons: working maximum 8-hours
Initial two days of the month are typical due to prepare the monthly report.
Neat and clean accounting.
Manage the daily working position.
Good relations with my co-workers.
To manage new assignment or out off profession.
Book Keeping.
Empresa familiar. Impossibilidade de construir carreira corporativa.
Agente Comercial (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: participação nas vendas.
Cons: impossibilidade de crescimento
Era uma atividade muito agradável, motivante pela participação nos lucros e trabalho em família, bem como pela relação com os colaboradores externos.
Porém, tenho 28 anos recém completados e sinto necessidade de construir carreira corporativa compatível com minha formação acadêmica.