BPS Employee Reviews

Fun place and people at work.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 24, 2016
It was another good place and good people to work with. The management was great and learned a lot about equipment. I made a lot of great friends and met a lot of customers.
Pros
great people and benefits.
Good working environment
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 4, 2016
Guiding and seeing adolescents improve their skills and take on more complex challenges is very satisfying to me. I have worked nearly 20 years and have observed a lot of changes.
Pros
Continuous Training Opportunities
Cons
Compensation should be better.
Fun, fast paced work
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  East Farmington, WIApril 18, 2016
I was a production assistant, so I didn't work on very important jobs solo. However I learned a lot about the flow of a shop enviroment here.
Bps scores was a great program that thought me how to be a better person and a healthier humand
scores (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 4, 2013
A typical day working for scores was incredible feeling the wind out side playing the sport i love to play have a league that is all around the city with different teams different cultures that in the soccer field u get to know you learn to get along with everybody because of the love and respect that everyone have for this sport. The management that this program gives u is incredible because they know how to working with other and they know how to run the program perfect. The co worker and fun to be with because all they talk about or worry about is soccer and the best for the kids that are in the program all we do is make up ideas to separate the violence and the negative things that are in the streets from these kids with sports activities and family activities giving them all our supports. The hardest part of my job was to leave the soccer field and go home because when i be around people that love the sport that i love i feel home. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to go to the finals with my team even thought we lost but the program thought me that win or loose your still a winner because your trying
Pros
free lunch
Cons
breaks
un safe job
General Helper (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 21, 2014
lots off hours a good thing management poor all co-workers. the bardes part of the job is not getting a raise the most enjoyable is every one would look out for everyone.
Pros
lots of hours
Cons
un safe
Good Company
Asset Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsJune 23, 2015
Good Company to work for, very nice and professional atmosphere and very flexible when it comes to travel and benefits.
A great place to work and learn a lot about the insurance industry
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJanuary 29, 2013
Upon arriving at work I would always know what tasks to start on when I arrived at work.

I learned about how claims work.

Management was great.

My co-workers were great.

There was not a hard part of the job once you knew what you were doing, it was a very rewarding postion to be in.

I enjoyed each and every part of my job.
Pros
breaks were good, healthcare was good & we were able to be a part of a credit union.
Cons
n/a
A good place to work in.
BPS retired teacher/substitute teacher (Current Employee) –  Madison Park HS. , McCormick Middle SchoolJuly 15, 2012
A great workplace to enrich urban students' knowledge and skills to get them ready fortheir future life. Very cooperative colleagues and administration.
Pros
cultural enrichment, workshops, salary
Cons
family involment
productive and fun place to for
Laborer Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 24, 2013
i really enjoyed working for BPS/Emsco because it was easy and fun. I learned how to manage countable parts and the products we assembled. My supervisor was real easy to get along with and my co-workers were helpful and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was running mulitiple machines at the same time and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work and have fun.
Pros
enjoyable company to work for
Cons
n/a
hardworking , steady workplace
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 29, 2013
i would wake up 3am. and begin by cleaning the bathroom cleaning toliet then moping. then go and clean the hair salon and then cleaning the dressing rooms. my co worker was all spanish worker they were all nice and fun to work for the hardest part was that i was the only black person and i didnt speak spanish, the most enjoyable part of the job is just working with new people being able to meet new people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks
Summary
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Helena, ARJuly 22, 2013
I have learned a lot doing consultant work here. The network Specialist at their main office in new jersey has taught me a lot, and i have taught employees at their Helena office. the pay is good and the managers and employees are friendly.
Pros
Travel Pay, Good Pay, Friendly people, Flexability
Cons
Long drive, not steady work
I am frindly, hard-working and customer care person.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 24, 2012
I had been working in a Credit Card Company called BPS as a Sales Representative. I used to help customers getting better annual percent rate on credit cards and dealing wth their queries. This has heped me gaining high stndard of custoemr service skill.
It was not a bad place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Helena, ARSeptember 3, 2013
Being able to work around the chemicals & not getting them all over you was not good at times. I learned a lot about different products, what they do & how they work.