Bradley Hospital Employee Reviews

Best job ive had
Classroom Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westerly, RISeptember 5, 2017
Everyone gets along from the Doctors to the Classroom staff. Everyone works together as a team even throughout many locations. Managers are very friendly and go above and beyond staff are taken care of and have everything they need.
Wonderful place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RISeptember 5, 2017
I cant say enough about Bradley Hospital. They are a children's psychiatric facility and all staff work very hard to make it a great place for the children. Staff takes pride in what they do for their patients.
Friendly hospital with a great environment and employees
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, RIAugust 9, 2017
Bradley hospital is a friendly hospital where you create many friends as you work. The culture is very diverse and the atmosphere is loving and helpful. Since employment, I have learned to push myself and it doesn't hurt to do more than expected.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
short lunch, sick leave
awesome workplace
Milieu Therapist, Music Instructor (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIJuly 29, 2017
Really great company to work for. All the employees seem to really enjoy their jobs. Working for such a large company gives you the feeling of being part of something great.
Fun and engaging
Milieu Therapist (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIJuly 17, 2017
I loved working for Bradley Hospital. I felt like I changed someone's life every time I stepped into work. Make sure you follow the rules even if no one else does because you will get fired!
Pros
Team work, life changing, exciting
Cons
Favorites, intense
Good Job
Milieu Therapist (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIJuly 13, 2017
Good place to work and meet good people. Helping patients with their developmental disabilities can be tough but also rewarding as you see them get better and are happy.
nurse
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riverside, RIJune 5, 2017
Enjoyed working with the children and learning about the psych realm. Management showed poor communication skills and lacked professionalism with interactions with employee.
Small community hospital
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTMay 13, 2017
Very small hospital. Great community and very close nit environment. Only one ICU, one therapist on most of the time. On call therapist for backup when it's busy
Great opportunity to gain experience working in the mental health field
Behavioral Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 2, 2017
-Great opportunity to work with/build relationships in an effort to better understand children on the autism spectrum/with developmental disabilities/with behavioral disorders/
Provided immediate therapeutic interventions for children, adolescents, and adult patients diagnosed with psychiatric disorders, mood disorders, anxie
Senior Residential Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandNovember 2, 2016
Bradley Hospital enhanced my knowledge in my field and it was a pleasure to work for them and develop my skills and certifications.

I liked making a difference in childrens' lives and working as a team with my colleagues to improve the lives of the children we serviced.
Pros
Advanced training
Rewarding place of work
Milieu Therapist (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIOctober 31, 2016
I love working at Bradley in the children inpatient unit. It is so rewarding knowing I'm helping children that have been through some tough times better their lives and help better their futures.
Giving environment that is there to promote mental health and well being
Clinical Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Riverside, RIOctober 7, 2016
I work with amazing nurses and other staff. I have an amazing boss who is supportive and fair in all aspects. My job consists of working with 19 children between the ages of 5 and 19 who have autism and other developmental disabilities. Nurses are there to administer medication, collaborate with other health care providers to provide a positive environment for the children and their families. The hardest part of the job is that we have a lot of children with extreme aggression and have to restrain them very often. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying the minds of these very interesting individuals, learning their unique rhythms and helping them through their issues.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
physically taxing
Multiple workplaces (homes,schools,community). Comfortable, fun working/learning environment. Each diverse and unique.
Intensive Behavioral Therapist (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIMay 16, 2016
A typical day, I would arrive at my morning in-home session. From the minute I walk in, until I leave, Every and any situation would be a learning opportunity. Child and I would rotate 'work' with breaks using a token exchange system during the work period. Primary and secondary reinforcers were used to motivate and reinforce good behavior and prompt/correct responses. Work load and work content (drill work) depended on the child's level and his/her individual treatment plan. Being animated, energetic and having during the sessions was important and very motivating to child. 'Pulling in' family members during breaks allowed child to generalize skills across situations/people. Data collection was taken on each response during table work and I would compile a data summary for treatment team meetings (bi weekly). When my session was over, it was on the the next home.
I learned so much working in the IBT program at Bradley. I learned skills and techniques that made me into one of the most respected and seasoned therapist. A little bit of everything from ABA to PT (ex: deep pressure/ 'brushing' for de-escalating) to OT(ex: heavy work, gross/fine motor skills). The list in infinite.
I had close communications with supervisors (management) and they were always available for me when I had a therapy related concern or question. I got along very well with my co workers, but didn't interact with them daily as they had their own work schedules.
My job was very challenging, yet extremely rewarding. I enjoyed everything about my job. I am very confident in what I do and I
  more... especially adored each and every child I worked with. There was nothing about my role as therapist or my job expectations that I found to be hard. It seemed to come naturally.  less
Cadd
Milieu Therapist (Current Employee) –  East Providence, RIMay 9, 2016
Bradley is an excellent company to work for! My co-workers, supervisors and other unit employess are so helpful and friendly and very supportive. Most people here are truly committed to the children!
enjoyed working for myself
home based therapy (Former Employee) –  east providenceOctober 7, 2015
Good job. Kept saying they would give me a raise but never did. People are great to work with. Enjoyed coming in. After about a year they did away with the positions that I got hired for and said it was lack of monies.
Bradley Hospital is a good place to work
Registered nurse on the Children's Inpatient Unit (Current Employee) –  childrens inpatient unitAugust 29, 2015
Positive place to work with supportive management
Positive feedback from management
excellent group of doctors.
professional environment.
Caring atmosphere.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
During periods of high acuity it can be stressful
Fun job with the children
Residential Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  North Providence, RIAugust 2, 2015
Working with autistic and developmental disabled children can be hard, but once you get to know how they think it isn't too hard. This job is more of an intrinsic rewarding job,
Pros
making a difference in the lives of the children
Cons
coworker conflict
Bradley Hospital
Milieu Therapist- Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Riverside, RIMay 14, 2015
Bradley Hospital creates a friendly and open environment for patients and families to gain a better understanding into the struggles their children are facing, as well as a comprehensive variety of plans, activities, and treatments to help manage these struggles.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
no free lunch
fun
Dietary Aide, Stepping Up Internship (Former Employee) –  east provMay 1, 2015
good people,good managers and employees/staff. go in early leave afternoon. lots of hardwork and dedication. treating people with respect and nobleness. cleaniness and sanitizing.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive and caring environment, efficient and knowledgeable
Milieu Therapist (Former Employee) –  CADD, Riverside, RIFebruary 23, 2015
An excellent place to work. Team building and teamwork skills a must. A cohesive group of skilled individuals providing the best in healthcare.