Bradsby Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Chop Shop for recruiters
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2017
Picture the movie Glengarry Glen Ross, or the Boiler Room, and you will have an idea of what it is like to work at the Bradsby Group. Promises are made, but not delivered. They claim you're part of a team, but I've never been so alone in my life. Leadership will tell you what you want to hear, but never deliver. They will use you for whatever they can, and drop you like a bad habit. There is no training, and no attempt to help an employee improve. You either make it happen, or you are out.
what have you done for me lately
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 17, 2017
top billers get better treatment. everyone else is meat. you could make the company 100k this month and get canned the next for blanking next month. money is great, but keep you foot on the gas
Great Work/Life Balance
Senior Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2017
Great benefits.
Lots of cold calling/marketing.
I structure my day to suit my needs and run my desk like it is my personal business.
Great co-workers.
Boiler Room
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, CoJanuary 9, 2017
If you've seen the movie you know what I mean. My ratings do not necessarily reflect my experience there. In fact I really enjoyed working there but it's not a fit for me. You are expected to work AT LEAST 50 hours per week plus do work when you get home and on the weekends. The environment is loud and unprofessional. It really didn't bother me that much but it's important to note.

The salary is a draw against commission which for an experience recruiter isn't necessarily a turn-off. However, it takes a very long time to actually place someone in a position so by the time you do, most if not all of your commission just goes straight to your draw so I was having trouble figuring out how I was ever going to actually make money there and not just donate it all back to the company to pay on my draw.

Overall, it's not bad but be prepared for what you're getting into.
Pros
Employees were generally nice and fun
Cons
See above
Love it here - Life changer
Principal (Current Employee) –  denverOctober 26, 2016
True sales environment. Ethical recruiters without commission breath. Work with some challenging people as well as some of the greatest. Not much training, so you have to work hard, and absorb. Employee owned company. Wish there was more leeway with time off. Ultimately they set the foundation for success and you either make it or you don't. Best job I've ever had, enjoy it 9/10 days.
Pros
Unlimited income, Esop, Insightful Management
Cons
Strong personalities
Challenging
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2015
I only spent 4 months with Bradsby. My supervisor was a great manager and mentor. He and I still keep in touch. However, I vehemently disagree with the CEO.
The CEO allowed some things to happen that shouldn't have and fired people when they disagreed with him. I wasn't part of this, but I was close to those who were.

I do not recommend working for this company.
Pros
Potential for earnings
Cons
Dishonest CEO
Excellent Place to Work
Principal/Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2015
I have worked for Bradsby Group for more than four years. I enjoy the environment, employees, and management. My husband has moved to The Ft Worth area with his company and I am moving with him. Otherwise, I would have never left Bradsby Group.
Pros
Excellent Work Environment
Cons
No cons
PRINCIPAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2015
Only flaw with working here was you have to work on a draw. So essentially it 100% commission. It took me 9 months before I got out of the hole.
Horrid place to work
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 26, 2014
Some cool people work there but probably not for long, one of the worst turn overs I've ever seen. Good luck and you'll need it if you work there!
Pros
HR is really nice
Cons
It all pretty much sucks especially the wretched person running the business.
Great recruiting company
Project Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2014
One of few out there that is reputable and the recruiter I had was very open and honest. She treated me like a person who has a life and needs a job. She wanted to help me find a job.

Want to know more about Bradsby Group?

Ask a question
Very Bad Experience
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 19, 2013
Took a one year contract that only lasted four months before the company decided to move its task force to another country. Had to work there for three months before being eligible for insurance. Then, when contract ended, they did not have any new work, so I got a job somewhere else. When I was laid off from that job, I filed for unemployment and Bradsby group said I had quit my job. I was able to prove that I had finished my contract and won my case, but Bradsby shouldn't have fought the unemployment.
Pros
I liked my recruiter
Cons
No other jobs, fought unemployment, 3 month wait for insurance
Depends on where your placed
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  DenverApril 14, 2013
It a sink or swim environment, most sectors have managers that provide no support. Every person for themselves
Pros
potential to do well
Cons
everything isn't what it seems