Brady Company San Diego Inc., is seeking a qualified Accounts Payable/ Contract Administrator.
This is a fast paced hybrid position consisting of accounts payable and contract administration. MUST be a quick learner, self motivated, able to work closely with team members and able to multitask. This position requires attention to details with little supervision.
- Job costing over 1000 invoices monthly
- Weekly check runs
- Monthly vendor statements
- Monthly contractor billings
- Subcontractor billings and contract documents
- Change Orders
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Must have 3 years experience in Accounts Payable.
- Construction experience, preferred.
- Ability to make decisions under time sensitive deadlines.
- Must be a critical thinker and able to work independently but also take direction while being a team player.
- Acts in a manner of integrity that demonstrates support for the company values and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with viewpoint and quickbid a plus.
Please respond to this ad with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for this position, your resume, references and salary requirements.
This is not an entry level position.
NO PHONE CALLS.