Brady Corporation

Brady Corporation Employer Reviews

Very fast paced I enjoyed working there
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 23, 2014
I learned how to maintain a high level of accuracy as well as being efficient. Management always was confident that I would get the work done and if they wasn't around I would be a leader someone who could assist others.
Great place to work, good people, excellent advancement opportunities.
Operational Buyer / Planner / Production Scheduler (Current Employee), Milwaukee WIMay 27, 2014
Great place to work, good people, excellent advancement opportunities.
n/a
Global GetPaid Process Specialist &Trainer (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2014
Due to alot of changes at the top of the chain, their is a level of uncertainty, however, this is a great place to work for a young professional, to gain needed experience which will carryover to the next position. Brady does, from my experience promote within.
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst-Operations Finance (Former Employee), Branford, CTMarch 9, 2014
Pros: co-workers; healthcare, nice bonus
Cons: no opportunity for advancement
No place for advancement. It was an ok place to work, some of the management didn't have a clue what they were doing.
Co-Workers Make the Difference
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 13, 2013
Pros: highly team oriented
Cons: extremely bottom dollar focused
The people are what make Brady a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and always offer to help out where needed. The company provided on-going training for products and processes but the cross department communication was fair to poor.

Well established, locally based company with great people and good benefits.
Corporate Greed at its Finest
PDC Finance employed from 2004 to 2013 (Former Employee), Valencia, CaliforniaAugust 16, 2013
Pros: pdc was a great environment with outstanding people until brady took over.
Cons: corporate greed and mismanaged accounting.
Brady could care less about its employees. Management mainly cares about their six figure salaries and outsourcing positions overseas. India..Philippines etc. The corporate waste I've seen first hand is unbelievable. Totally mismanaged finance department. Theresa McClure is nothing more than a machine who lacks any social skills or the ability to connect – more... to real people. She is just a cog in a wheel who is completely out of touch with the reality of how to communicate with employees. Employees in the Valencia, California location have been lied to repeatedly regarding their positions being secure. Why Lie if you know you will be outsourcing positions to Asia. Try being honest instead of claiming that PDC would be a stand alone company. Tracy Carpentier is nothing more than a puppet who has no clue about product quality assurance. Everyone knows the St.John companies products are completely inferior to Precision Dynamics corp. Not to mention the unprofessional group of people it employs. Try wearing something other than Flip Flops to a business establishment. – less
Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Branford, CTAugust 5, 2013
Organizational structure needs improvement. Culturally uninspiring.
Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 24, 2013
I don't feel management is fully engaged with their employees. May be due to Business Simplification going on as well as being a contractor.
Its corp life at its finest
Strategic Account Manager (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYJuly 8, 2013
Pros: decent hours
Cons: turnover rate, account change, lack of direction
It is your typical Corp office setting. Set hours, OK benefits, small base pay. The only down side to the company is the management. They try and put a strategy in place, then never stick to it. There also seems to be a heavy turn around every 2 years. They also switch your account base around every 3 months. So you just start to make grains in your – more... territory, and then they are gone. Overall, it is a tough place to work. – less
Great employees, poor management and growth potential
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 1, 2013
Pros: great coworkers, good work life balance
Cons: weak management, lots of reorganization, little growth potential
My coworkers were great at this company. We always supported each other and worked together. The company pays well and the benefits are pretty standard compared to other companies in the area. Work/life balance is good as well. Never a need for excessive working from home or late hours.

The management always changed a lot due to restructuring of teams, – more... project and jobs. It was difficult to get things done with managers changing so often. I was there for more than four years and while I worked hard toward a promotion, there were not positions available for me to move into. Training was only rarely and selectively offered as well. – less
Great Company and Products
Territory Manager / Branch Development Specialist (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2013
Great place to work. Training program was long and had a lot of information. Great employees, excellent culture and values and they value the life/work mix
Buckle up and hold on.......
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Williamsville, NYFebruary 24, 2013
Constant state of restructuring, reacting to market conditions. Poor if any leadership.
Good place to work, unless you're in IT
Senior Help Desk Analyst, internal support (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 28, 2013
With more and more services moving to Asia, Brady is no longer friendly to the IT staff. Overall, the managers and staff are friendly. However, in order to compete in a declining manufacturing market, off-shoring has begun.
Brady Corp Review
SENIOR COMPLIANCE ENGINEER (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNDecember 14, 2012
8+ hours spent on product safety for printing product within company.
Co-worker were excellent and great to work with.
Management was good.
Fun People and Enviornment
eCommerce (Current Employee), Branford, CTNovember 14, 2012
Pros: work / life balance, values their employees
Great people to work with, fun environment, management is very strong and receptive to new ideas from all levels.
Company that is truly dedicated to the growth of its workers
Senior Multi-Media Designer (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 12, 2012
I've been employed with the company for over a decade now and have been very pleased with my time spent here. Brady has proven to me on may occasions that it is truly dedicated to the growth of its workers and has helped me greatly in developing skill sets that will be indispensable for my career path.
Great People, Wonderful Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 6, 2012
Excellent place to work for young professionals. Lots of opportunities to grow and maximize potential in the R&D and Finance Leadership and Development Programs. Brady has a fairly flat structure so you have the ability to make an impact at any level. The management team uses Voice of Employee to get feedback and implement suggestions based on topics – more... that are important to the employees.

Senior management needs to provide better strategic direction and vision for future. Finally, Brady could use more entrepreneurs to invigorate growth and drive innovation. – less
Company That Takes 'Investing in Our People' Seriously!
Human Resources (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 6, 2012
Pros: people, culture, values, work environment
Brady is a values driven organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. The people are great to work with and I enjoy being in a role where I can impact change.

I have been promoted twice in less than three years and have ongoing discussions with my manager and other senior members of my team around my career path and professional development. – more... The global exposure I receive at Brady has expanded my perspective and broadened my experience.

I have also been paired with an Executive mentor who meets with me monthly to provide guidance, coaching and feedback in areas I am focusing my development on.

Overall, I am very appreciative for the opportunities that I have had and continue to have at Brady Corporation and recommend it as a great place to work. I am also proud to be part of a company with a strong focus on giving back through the Brady Foundation and through volunteer events. The company takes being a strong member of its communities very seriously. – less
Great Environment and People
Contract Technician-Research and Development (Current Employee), Glendale, WIAugust 13, 2012
The people are great to work with and very relaxed. There are days when you will be super busy and days when things are very settled and calm.
Lacks systematic training and manager is difficult to approach.
Commercial Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Mandaluyong City, PhilippinesSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: free meals.
Cons: limited healthcare benefits
>Typical day is always busy.
>Managed time and use it wisely.
>Management is difficult to approach.
>Young and enthusiastic people.
>Hardest part of the job is identifying fraud buyers/orders.
>Fulfilling the assigned the task.

About Brady Corporation

Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products – Read more

Brady Corporation Photos