Brady Corporation Employee Reviews

Lot's of good and bad
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 21, 2017
Long days, good pay and benefits, lots of changes not well done. Need good managers to take over Louisville plant. Brady overall is a good company, but the move from New Jersey to Louisville, with uncommitted managers was one failure after another.
Pros
new building, nice breakroom
Cons
extremely long hours
Good Culture
Account Executive/Sales (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 20, 2017
Good Culture, but be prepared for corporate decisions and changes that do not make sense. Such is life at Brady. Otherwise it is a good place to work with decent job security.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Corporate changes do not make sense
Great environment, wonderful facility
Production Lead / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 17, 2017
great facility, good people. Lost sight of core competencies and grew to fast, the focus narrowed to only one customer, and that is the shareholders.
Pros
Great faclity
Cons
Not employee focused
Great people to work with
Territory Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 16, 2017
A typical work day consists of calling customers and looking for large opportunities. Some stuff we are not able to control and affects our performance.
Pros
contests
Cons
commission
Poor Managment
Regional Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 26, 2017
Middle Management really failed to utilize there talent. Many people left.

The sales department has a lot to learn about managing and cultivating talent.

Fine place to work. Good people, but poor place to develop a career.
Great job
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 24, 2017
Great company, great hours, great environment.
Great place to work. Great leadership. Promotes from within.

Nice play to be employed with great benefits.

Pros
great job
Cons
great job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2017
Great Job, Liked Driving the Cherry Pickers, nice comfortable atmosphere and people were courteous and easy to get along with. Management did a really good job, quality of people
Great to work
Pre-Press Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2017
A lot of room to grow with in the company, many jobs opens, brady very flexible when you in school. Vacation hours here is wonderful.. There tardy point system is good to work with.
Nonstop lifting heavy boxes, fast pace
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 14, 2017
With this being my first time working in a warehouse, honestly, I didn't like it. I felt like they don't recognize when you're trying your hardest. I felt like they only focused on your mistakes & they never give you credit for all of hard work that you put into the company. Working nine hours a day with such a physical job, a thirty minute break isn't enough. No one speaks to you (only if it's regarding something bad) I never received proper training. To sum it all up, this job just wasn't for me.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYJune 2, 2017
The women that runs the call center is a complete bully. She absolutely refused to hire me permanently even though my position was shown to be needed. This was due to her bonus being lower if she had too many people as permanent employees.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
On the Wrong Path to Success
Email Marketing Developer (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTMay 30, 2017
Brady used to be a very good place to work. People mattered, knowledge mattered. Currently there is not a good Data Architectural plan to move the business forward in this very competitive market.
Brady
Customer Service Sales (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 21, 2017
Bad company to work for. I would not recommend this company to anyone. Management is the worst. They do not care about the people who make them the money
Pros
No pros
Cons
I was fairly young when i started here so i'm unsure of most benefis that this company has to offer.
Mass Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 20, 2017
Very fast paced. Make sure that you come here and work hard. There is no room for slacking because you will be called out and you will be confronted about it as well.
Pros
Early oppourtunities for young adults
Cons
Too strict. your liable to get in trouble for someone else's work.
Easy company to work for, poor middle management
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 17, 2017
Good work/life balance, flexible hours, little room for growth and distrust in management. Many of the people in the company are great to work with, however, the older people don't care about what is going on while the younger people are just looking to find away out. No one stays a long time unless they stop caring.
Fair Employer
Drywall Finisher (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CAMay 16, 2017
They treated me fairly there. And I got along great with co-workers both on the job and at the office location. Decent place to work. The management is fair and they treat you respectfully at the office and try to help resolve any situations that come up.
Pros
Fair wages, normal hours
Cons
minimal
Disappointing
Assistant Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 5, 2017
This would have been a great place to work, with a few exceptions. The benefits are great, most of the employees are kind and quick to help out, the warehouse environment is pretty fantastic compared to others and the shift schedules/work weeks are pretty fair. I will say though, my only issue with Brady was the total clusterf*ck that they refer to as management. Someone needs to step in and help create a admirable work environment so that employees actually want to stick around and have respect for their superiors.
Fast pace
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2017
Put boxes together for the day, running press machine,shocking inventory, pulling order for customer, Bad part i had to leave. I decided to go to school to better myself
Failing company with no opportunities anywhere in sight.
Merchandising Associate (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTApril 7, 2017
The company is failing - half the office has been laid off. The remaining employees are frantically searching for new opportunities. Management never listens to employees' concerns or frustrations and instead chooses favorites. Processes are archaic and unproductive.
Management in disarray
manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 6, 2017
Reported to 6 managers in just over 4 years which made it hard to advance in your role/position. Challenging work and work environment. Lot of changes in upper management and strategy really affects team org. Thus lot of people coming and going and lot of essential roles haven't been back-filled. I had to take on quite a bit more to move projects along. Also all the change makes it pretty tough to gain momentum and build on it. Upper management micro-manages just about everything...makes everyone more stressful than needed and makes work culture chaotic.
Pros
Fair compensation and benefits, Downtown location, Some ppl are very intelligent & great to work with
Cons
Not much support as far as human resources, People leave and positions just disappear, Micromanagement
Flexible hours at this company
Order Manager/Error Investigator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 3, 2017
I learned how to perform many different roles in the three years that I was at this company. But unfortunately, there wasn't much room for advancement.
Pros
Overtime availble
Cons
No room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brady Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9