Brady

Brady Employer Reviews

Hard working place with a work out gym
metal photo tech (Current Employee), Wolcott, NYMarch 21, 2014
Pros: lunch-ins, holidaypay
Cons: brady is moving our factory to mexico
I come in to work and start up my machines and set up all the jobs i have to get out for that day then run all of the jobs if i dont have jobs to last all day ill go work in a different department. Our team leads are greate people to work under.There is nothing really hard about working here.most of the co-workers are great people to work with.
Stuctured and Disciplined
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAFebruary 27, 2014
When Brady purchased my previous employer they brought a much needed discipline and structure to the business. They recognize talent and strive to share these resources across several brands. This allows for movement within the organization and constant professional growth.
gained experience
process specialist (Former Employee), bangalore, indiaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: project was good
Project handled gave lot of exposure to technical aspects and people nmanagement
The office was very friendly and we all worked well together
Receptionist (Former Employee), AZNovember 26, 2013
Pros: loved my job
Cons: having to go out to get lunch sometimes, for other people.
I would sometimes open the office and turn on all machines. Make sure supplies were complete and up-to-date. I turned on all of the phones and check for messages.
I learned a lot from this experience. How to operate all machines. They taught me their methods and how to fulfill obligations.
Our office manager was very good. She kept our office running – more... smoothly every day. If we had problems we could go to her and she was very tactful about solving any problem.
There really was no hardest part, because everyone worked together.
The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people and making sure they were properly attended to. I was assigned to decorate our office for every holiday, and that was a lot of fun. – less
good work place
Packer and Manifester (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 18, 2013
Steady and balanced work, no real changes in what you work as there, great pay, contract
Great Company
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 4, 2013
Learned how to Frame walls and hang drywall in a productive and clean manner. A lot of friendly co-workers. Hardest part of the Job was looking for work to keep myself busy.
fun stable place to work
soil sorter (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
my typical day at Brady inc. was hot, humid but at the same time it was also fun. My first day at work, i fell in love with my co-worker, they showed me love with open arms
Strong and friendly Co. with outside benches for carne asada
Sales International (Current Employee), Tijuana, MexicoAugust 6, 2013
Pros: smart goals
*Answer my emails make my calls, review my campaigns
*Client's requirements and how to address them
*All the support that we need in order to do a great job
*friendly environmental, we get along very well
*Getting up on winter timer, once you past that, everything OK
*Getting a nice compliment from a client
Very Fast Pace From Start To Finish
Construction-Apprentice (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: the money was very good as well as the people around me.
Cons: work is often up and down with construction so not steady work.
Brady Construction Company expects all workers to do there job at a pace to where you are being productive so they are benefiting from hiring you. Butt at the same time you have to be moving at a fast pace butt most importantly a Safe pace so you do not get hurt, however you need to pay very close attention to the task at hand You must do your work – more... correct the first time, If not it is going to take twice as long to go back and fix mistakes that could of been avoided in the first place. The most difficult part of the job was finding a good comfortable pace to get my work done fast and correct the first time without trying to cut corners as well as practicing good job safety . – less
Hard work but the people are good to work with
IT Administrator (Current Employee), Bismarck, NDJanuary 20, 2013
During a typical day, I work hard with only a short lunch break. Normally I work over 10 hours a day but I go home daily knowing that I have done a good job. Management is not bad but could be restructured. Overall it is a good place to work if you don't mind working long hours on salary.
Great Entry Level Office Experience
Clerical (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: great entry level office experience, easy tasks, slow paced
Cons: only temporary
Clerical duties, File, Scan, Fax, Mailroom, Answer Phones, Meeting Agenda Planner
football,baseball,
Drywall Installer (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 2, 2012
Pros: free meals
Cons: 15 min beark
a typical day at brady you always had help, I learn to put on drywall, managment they were very good to me. my co-woker always a team player. the hardest part was being laid off the enjoyable part was the family functions
Excellent work place ,hard working group of printers
silk screen printer (Former Employee), Stockport, ENGJune 12, 2014
Pros: working in a group of skilled printers, problem solving
frequent changes of print work ,one day printing uv the next printing 15 foot high aluminium Manchester university wayfarer signs

How to colour match to a pantone colour match chart ,to mix ink to exact colours on charts and test pulls for under surface prints ,ie in reverse ,polycarb etc
printing using ultra violet inks setting up dryer correctly – more... to cure UV inks ,different set ups of dryer for different materials
a vast amount of knowledge in the print room with years of experience

seeing a job through from start to finish and being proud of what you have achieved – less
Nice place and nice people to work with
Forklift Operator/loading/unloading/ (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONNovember 27, 2013
Pros: good salary and benefits.
Cons: none.
Hard but fun to work
Learned a lot.
Demanding but fair.
Weri cooperativ and nice.
Geting laid/company downloading.
All.
Left to get on with it
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee), ScotlandAugust 20, 2013
Left to my own devices, the service and customer service department were helpful to me. They assisted greatly when I had my own questions and questions from a customer. The job is technical, I feel a little in the dark on occasions.
Electrical supervisor
ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 8, 2013
Done the d aily routine work shift wise. ssign work to related technician like Electrician , Plumber, AC technician & do cross check of all work.Daily Report given to maanger.