Brady Employee Reviews

Safe and smooth work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 7, 2017
I enjoyed Brady work site.The team was filled with helpful and hardworking people. Filling those daily orders was a pain sometimes. But in the end, that's what made the day.
Brady SoCal
Construction Worker/Laborer (Former Employee) –  La Mesa, CADecember 14, 2016
I could not work with drywall and fiberglass, the pay was good. You have to be tough and strong to stay. Unfortunately I could only stand it for 2-3 months.
Pros
the money
Cons
long distance to travel, co workers
Buen desempeño en mi area
LAVADOR Y SORTEADOR (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVOctober 14, 2016
Buen trabajo y seriedad ,apoyo a los compañeros trabajo en equipo y buen desempeño laboral
Pros
No tube seguro
Cons
No se cumple con los descanzos
decline
Manager, Multi-Channel Marketing (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTSeptember 6, 2016
I respectfully decline to provide a review of the Brady Corporation on the grounds that it may negatively impact my contract.
Brady was a wonderful place before it went public
Safety Product Pricing Specialist (Former Employee) –  MILWAUKEE, WIAugust 25, 2016
Enjoyed when I first started but in time the company was sold it went public. But at that time the company became very difficult to work for.
Culture had chanbed and a lot of stress was added to each position.
Great work environment
Chemical Compounder (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 1, 2016
I love Brady!!! Very family-like work environment!!! Im always happy to come to work!!! They seem to hire well-rounded, skilled employees!!!! That makes everyones job a whole lot easier!!!
Some good some bad
Safety Product Pricing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WiJuly 27, 2016
Used to be a great place to work, but got very political.Was laying off a lot of people and not replacing them.
Doulbed up on everyones workload
Great place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 5, 2016
You learn a lot on your own. Your work day will go by fast.All you co workers are extremely helpful if you do not know an answer.
A consistent company with real professionals.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDJuly 5, 2016
Brady employees are disciplined and dedicated to serving the client and all employees work very hard to do so. They are a progressive company looking ahead to better serve their clients.
Brady is a good place to work
Assistant Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 11, 2016
Brady really is a good place to work. The breaks are well timed even if they feel short. The people are helpful and friendly and very welcoming
If you love life dont work here
Signs (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 23, 2016
i really use to love this job but it went down hill fast. They cant seem to keep a plant manager. It changes every 1 to 2 years. So with the change at the top, comes all the changes he/she wants to make. Nothing is implemented to benefit the laboring employee. They waste more time talking about working, than working. NO one in a lead, supervisor, or management roll will take responsibility for anything that is wrong. I HATED WORKING THERE IN THE END
Pros
Cons
way to many chiefs that have no clue what to do
Very goal oriented
Mechanical Engineering Contractor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 14, 2016
Advanced product development was an incredibly focused group that works using Agile and is very focused to release the product on time.
A job
material handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2016
Brady corporation is a multi billion dollar institution. Though it has acquired great revenue it isn't by any means the most ideal vocation to undertake, as far as being a material handler goes. It has great people working for it, though the amount of work and effort put in does not translate into compensation.
Pros
good people
Cons
Pay is low
large company, with a lot of people. good benefits and fun to work at.
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MADecember 24, 2015
good company just they moved and it was to far to travel. i moved on to start a new job at another company. but a alright company at the time i left.
line worker
line worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
at my time working for brady inc was nice, im currently looking for better employment full time and dependable. would love to work for brady again if there was a full time position avalible.
High stress and high demand from management
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDNovember 2, 2015
The management doesn't work with you on projects, they put you under high stress in order to maximize profit margins. It is not conducive to a stress-free lifestyle.
Great company, growing...ever changing.
Lean & Quality Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 3, 2015
Was there for for beginning of high growth period. Always changing and morphing...management team at time was great. Culture at time was fun. Since that time period, it became about cost savings rather than people.
Pros
Solid secure company
Cons
Culture is much different than when I was there.
Great Company Philosophy.
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCJune 2, 2015
One of the best companies I have spent time with. Co-workers are very knowledgeable and hard working. I learned a great deal from the corporate level management and appreciate every single one of them .
Good company but limited mobility and advancement
Software Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2015
I enjoy my current position; however I am overdue for a promotion or pay raise. Also, due to my company’s small client base, the call volume is far lower than I would prefer (5-10 calls daily). New challenges and more people to help are my goals for my next position.
Pros
minimal supervision
Cons
local office is small only 2 or 3 people present most days
One of the best
Theatrical & Legit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2015
This is a fantastic company. They have a good management structure and employ talented and kind people. Nothing more to really say.