Brady Employee Reviews

If you love life dont work here
Signs (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 23, 2016
i really use to love this job but it went down hill fast. They cant seem to keep a plant manager. It changes every 1 to 2 years. So with the change at the top, comes all the changes he/she wants to make. Nothing is implemented to benefit the laboring employee. They waste more time talking about working, than working. NO one in a lead, supervisor, or management roll will take responsibility for anything that is wrong. I HATED WORKING THERE IN THE END
Pros
Cons
way to many chiefs that have no clue what to do
A job
material handler (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2016
Brady corporation is a multi billion dollar institution. Though it has acquired great revenue it isn't by any means the most ideal vocation to undertake, as far as being a material handler goes. It has great people working for it, though the amount of work and effort put in does not translate into compensation.
Pros
good people
Cons
Pay is low
A consistent company with real professionals.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Dickinson, NDJuly 5, 2016
Brady employees are disciplined and dedicated to serving the client and all employees work very hard to do so. They are a progressive company looking ahead to better serve their clients.
Great work environment
Chemical Compounder (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 1, 2016
I love Brady!!! Very family-like work environment!!! Im always happy to come to work!!! They seem to hire well-rounded, skilled employees!!!! That makes everyones job a whole lot easier!!!
Some good some bad
Safety Product Pricing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WiJuly 27, 2016
Used to be a great place to work, but got very political.Was laying off a lot of people and not replacing them.
Doulbed up on everyones workload
decline
Manager, Multi-Channel Marketing (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTSeptember 6, 2016
I respectfully decline to provide a review of the Brady Corporation on the grounds that it may negatively impact my contract.
Great place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 5, 2016
You learn a lot on your own. Your work day will go by fast.All you co workers are extremely helpful if you do not know an answer.
Brady is a good place to work
Assistant Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 11, 2016
Brady really is a good place to work. The breaks are well timed even if they feel short. The people are helpful and friendly and very welcoming
Very goal oriented
Mechanical Engineering Contractor (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 14, 2016
Advanced product development was an incredibly focused group that works using Agile and is very focused to release the product on time.
Great company, growing...ever changing.
Lean & Quality Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 3, 2015
Was there for for beginning of high growth period. Always changing and morphing...management team at time was great. Culture at time was fun. Since that time period, it became about cost savings rather than people.
Pros
Solid secure company
Cons
Culture is much different than when I was there.
Good company but limited mobility and advancement
Software Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 25, 2015
I enjoy my current position; however I am overdue for a promotion or pay raise. Also, due to my company’s small client base, the call volume is far lower than I would prefer (5-10 calls daily). New challenges and more people to help are my goals for my next position.
Pros
minimal supervision
Cons
local office is small only 2 or 3 people present most days
High stress and high demand from management
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDNovember 2, 2015
The management doesn't work with you on projects, they put you under high stress in order to maximize profit margins. It is not conducive to a stress-free lifestyle.
large company, with a lot of people. good benefits and fun to work at.
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MADecember 24, 2015
good company just they moved and it was to far to travel. i moved on to start a new job at another company. but a alright company at the time i left.
xx
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 5, 2015
I have enjoyed the variety of duties I have had at BW. The Company has provided up-to-date software and computers. They have promoted an atmosphere of continual learning.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Hard work but the people are good to work with
IT Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDJanuary 20, 2013
During a typical day, I work hard with only a short lunch break. Normally I work over 10 hours a day but I go home daily knowing that I have done a good job. Management is not bad but could be restructured. Overall it is a good place to work if you don't mind working long hours on salary.
line worker
line worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
at my time working for brady inc was nice, im currently looking for better employment full time and dependable. would love to work for brady again if there was a full time position avalible.
Great Company Philosophy.
Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCJune 2, 2015
One of the best companies I have spent time with. Co-workers are very knowledgeable and hard working. I learned a great deal from the corporate level management and appreciate every single one of them .
One of the best jobs I've had!
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2015
They are a thriving company with a product and service that is second to none. This is a company I should not have left. I loved my boss and trusted her and other within the company to help me reach my goals. Which I did!

I left based on a bad personal decision. Live and learn...
Pros
innovative products, good people, great boss, compensation....
Cons
can't come up with anything.... :(
One of the best
Theatrical & Legit Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2015
This is a fantastic company. They have a good management structure and employ talented and kind people. Nothing more to really say.
Mailroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Branford, CTMarch 30, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Brady. It was a team oriented workplace and challenging. I worked in several different departments in my time there. I started in the accounts payable department, then moved on to manufacturing and transferring to California. I was the team leader for 2 years there, then relocated back to Connecticut. Unfortunately due to the economy there was a major workforce reduction, which I was a part of. I do not regret my time there. I worked with many great people and made some really good friends.
Pros
great place, flexible
Cons
workforce reduction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brady. Our community is ready to answer.