Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital

Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital United States Employee Reviews

Review
Customer ServiceCoordinator/Satellite Secretary (Current Employee), Braintree, MANovember 2, 2014
Great job stayed there for awhile but budget cuts lead to a lot of people loosing there jobs.
Your existence means nothing...especially if you're a man
CNA (Former Employee), Braintree, MAAugust 31, 2014
Pros: watching the care you give patients help them, caring for patients and their families who are going through a tough time.
Cons: terrible treatment of males...unless you act like a woman, lack of respect for males, clicky, always need to watch what you say and how you say it, no one ever let's anything go, they will hold any infraction against you forever
As a male caregiver, I can't stress enough to STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOSPITAL!
They are not accustomed to males and the environment is extremely hostile.
If you don't play caddy, nicey-nice every day, you will be shunned and considered a trouble maker.
Nuses, not all, but most are either young and so stuck up, that even if you have YEARS experience in a hostile situation, such as dealing with a combative patient as a group, will throw you under the bus even though they have NO IDEA what they're doing.
Or nurses that are "change of career" women who will call "ANYTHING" insubordination. I've overheard conversations of nurses who deliberately throw a male staff member under the bus for no reason other than because the nurses are treated like gods and they can make someone jump through hoops.
It's understaffed and you spend more time tailoring what you say and the tone in your voice than patient care.
I will NEVER re-enter the health care field for this reason.
Postive place to be
Rehabilitation Nursing Technician (Current Employee), Braintree, MAApril 21, 2014
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoy my job I feel accomplish when I leave I am able to work with patient who are able to overcome a traumatic event in their life. I love see my patients leave with a positive new look on life and willingness to go forward. The staff is very friendly and a great group to work with we all work as a team and makes for a happy and safe environment.
Hospital bought out by a new company
H.I.M.S. Supervisor (Current Employee), Braintree, MAFebruary 13, 2014
Cons: lay-offs, lack of staffing, morale & lack of direction from upper management
A typical day consists of assisting with active record reviews. Collecting discharged charts,(not electronic) for coding dept to ensure payment in a timely manner. Calculate delinquency reports & letters for medical staff. Coordinate permanent filing for completed medical records.
good place to work
Medical Secretary (Current Employee), Braintree, MAJanuary 17, 2014
supervisor is great people are great to work with benefita are not so good
Small hospital, great co-workers, work as a team
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Braintree, MAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: close to home, co-workers are amazing, patient ratio is manageable.
Cons: no benefits for 24 hour employees.
I enjoy my work at Braintree Hospital. I love all my co-workers and find that we work well alongside each other. Everyone their is willing to lend a hand at all times.
Loved Co-workers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Braintree MASeptember 29, 2013
Pros: proximity to home
Cons: mgmnt
Very busy. Low compensation. Out of touch management.

Low staff to patient ratio.

Very good place for new nurse to learn skills
Great position
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee), Braintree, MAAugust 11, 2013
I acquired great experience working as a CM at Braintree Rehab Hospital.
My experience at Braintree Hospital is invaluable. It is a small rehab hospital with so much heart and the patient's come first.
,Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJuly 26, 2013
Pros: the staff
Greeted by a friendly smile from all staff, ability to coordinate and bounce ideas off of all medical disciplines. Everyone had the patient's best interest at heart. The care there was unique and wonderful.
Its a great work experience if the long run is working in a bigger setting
Nursing Assistant- Rehab Nursing Tech (Former Employee), Braintree, MAMarch 3, 2013
As a nursing student and a CNA, i think starting out at Braintree Rehab Hospital is an exellent move!
great work place
Rehab Nurse Technician/PCT (Former Employee), Braintree, MAJuly 21, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: experience
-typical work day would include viewing assignment assigned to me but not limited, take vital signs, finger sticks, check schedule to see what patient is x-ray's for the day or any type physical or occupational therapies.
-the management staff was excellent and helpful
-co-workers were excellent and helpful
-there was nothing hard about my job, a good challenge is always a good way to learn.
-working with patients, getting to know the patients and their needs and knowing i can assist them with recovery.

Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital Salaries