Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible
Former (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJune 15, 2016
This is HealthSouth. They are horrible and only care about $$. Not the safety or wellbeing of their patients. Don't let a name change fool you. This place is a death sentence.
Cons
Very progressive rehab hospital ahead of it's time.
Department of Education (Former Employee) –  Education DeptNovember 23, 2014
Very team oriented to the benefit of the patient, their families and staff working together.
Your existence means nothing...especially if you're a man
CNA (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 31, 2014
As a male caregiver, I can't stress enough to STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOSPITAL!
They are not accustomed to males and the environment is extremely hostile.
If you don't play caddy, nicey-nice every day, you will be shunned and considered a trouble maker.
Nuses, not all, but most are either young and so stuck up, that even if you have YEARS experience in a hostile situation, such as dealing with a combative patient as a group, will throw you under the bus even though they have NO IDEA what they're doing.
Or nurses that are "change of career" women who will call "ANYTHING" insubordination. I've overheard conversations of nurses who deliberately throw a male staff member under the bus for no reason other than because the nurses are treated like gods and they can make someone jump through hoops.
It's understaffed and you spend more time tailoring what you say and the tone in your voice than patient care.
I will NEVER re-enter the health care field for this reason.
Pros
watching the care you give patients help them, caring for patients and their families who are going through a tough time.
Cons
terrible treatment of males...unless you act like a woman, lack of respect for males, clicky, always need to watch what you say and how you say it, no one ever let's anything go, they will hold any infraction against you forever
Postive place to be
Rehabilitation Nursing Technician (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAApril 21, 2014
I enjoy my job I feel accomplish when I leave I am able to work with patient who are able to overcome a traumatic event in their life. I love see my patients leave with a positive new look on life and willingness to go forward. The staff is very friendly and a great group to work with we all work as a team and makes for a happy and safe environment.
Cons
not enough hours
Hospital bought out by a new company
H.I.M.S. Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 13, 2014
A typical day consists of assisting with active record reviews. Collecting discharged charts,(not electronic) for coding dept to ensure payment in a timely manner. Calculate delinquency reports & letters for medical staff. Coordinate permanent filing for completed medical records.
Cons
lay-offs, lack of staffing, morale & lack of direction from upper management
good place to work
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 17, 2014
supervisor is great people are great to work with benefita are not so good
Small hospital, great co-workers, work as a team
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 7, 2014
I enjoy my work at Braintree Hospital. I love all my co-workers and find that we work well alongside each other. Everyone their is willing to lend a hand at all times.
Pros
close to home, co-workers are amazing, patient ratio is manageable.
Cons
no benefits for 24 hour employees.
Loved Co-workers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Braintree MASeptember 29, 2013
Very busy. Low compensation. Out of touch management.

Low staff to patient ratio.

Very good place for new nurse to learn skills
Pros
proximity to home
Cons
mgmnt
Great position
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 11, 2013
I acquired great experience working as a CM at Braintree Rehab Hospital.
My experience at Braintree Hospital is invaluable. It is a small rehab hospital with so much heart and the patient's come first.
,Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 26, 2013
Greeted by a friendly smile from all staff, ability to coordinate and bounce ideas off of all medical disciplines. Everyone had the patient's best interest at heart. The care there was unique and wonderful.
Pros
the staff

Want to know more about Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital?

Ask a question
Its a great work experience if the long run is working in a bigger setting
Nursing Assistant- Rehab Nursing Tech (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 3, 2013
As a nursing student and a CNA, i think starting out at Braintree Rehab Hospital is an exellent move!
great work place
Rehab Nurse Technician/PCT (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 21, 2012
-typical work day would include viewing assignment assigned to me but not limited, take vital signs, finger sticks, check schedule to see what patient is x-ray's for the day or any type physical or occupational therapies.
-the management staff was excellent and helpful
-co-workers were excellent and helpful
-there was nothing hard about my job, a good challenge is always a good way to learn.
-working with patients, getting to know the patients and their needs and knowing i can assist them with recovery.
Pros
n/a
Cons
experience

Braintree Rehabilitation Hospital Reviews by Location