This is a direct permanent position with a Columbus, Ohio client. Direct permanent salary range is approximately 90-140K per year.
Manages various information security initiatives, projects, and systems intended to provide a secure computing environment. Provides design recommendations for implementing new information security systems and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Manages and maintains a network intrusion detection system.
- Manages and maintains a security information management system.
- Manages and maintains a change detection system.
- Monitors networked systems for indications of anomalous activity and security breaches.
- Manages and maintains a vulnerability discovery and management system. Provides reports on specific vulnerabilities as well as overall state of risk in the computing environment.
- Conducts information security assessments and risk analysis of computing environment.
- Manages remediation efforts with Information Technology organization when vulnerabilities are identified.
- Manages, performs and maintains compliance efforts with various laws and industry regulations including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and HIPAA.
- Reviews application code to identify vulnerabilities, develop and recommend remediation plan summary finds to Manager, Information Protection.
- Provides technical support for e-Commerce fraud investigations.
- Conducts computer forensics examinations and assist with e-discovery efforts as necessary.
- Conducts investigations of computer security events and assists with remediation where applicable.
- Completes components of incident response plan as directed.
- Assists with enterprise-wide information security awareness program.
- College Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Three plus years experience in an Information Technology field with three years in an Information Technology Security function required. Experience in a retail company preferred.
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, Security +, or CISSP certifications preferred.
- Expert knowledge of network security systems including intrusion detection, firewalls, change detection, vulnerability scanners and security information management tools.
- Previous experience as a system administrator for Windows operating systems preferred.
- Previous experience as a network/data communications analyst preferred.
- Previous experience with performing application security reviews, software development or background with writing automated scripts preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Expert knowledge of core internet and network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop alliances with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work extended hours, drive an automobile and travel as required.
Please send resume in word format