Brand Connections

Brand Connections Employer Reviews

Awesome Company
Beauty Concierge (Current Employee), Garden GroveJuly 2, 2014
Pros: great trainings and gratis packages.
Cons: working weekends.
Great company to work for. Supportive team members and great management.
average workplace, medium oversight, mediocre security
Production Manager and Tour Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: undefined and unclear objectives, unmotivated field staff, low budgets
Most of their workforce is contractor based. There is minimum security in any of these positions as bookings are based on the relationship with the individual client service agents, not the company at large.

Objectives of contracts are vague and typically micromanaged. Field people do not have the freedom to make small decisions in the normal course – more... of doing their jobs.

The organization as a whole opt for a cost-efficient approach to experiential marketing. Compensation are on the low end of industry average when working directly with Brand Connections. Typically, there will only be one BC employee/contractor on a campaign and every other person on-site is hired through a very low budget staffing agency. This provides a challenge for the field manager as they have to manage low-paid contractors who have not been screened and see no benefit in doing a good job (they are hired for "day only" and are paid whether they do a good job or not).

Altogether, be wary when applying for a job with this company. – less
Good Role - Content
Target - Beauty Concierge (Current Employee), New YorkMay 29, 2014
Pros: set schedules if you are part time or full time.
Cons: do not offer part timers full time opportunities.
go to work, talk with guest, create relationships and educate guest on my role as well as on beauty related products while creating a customized skincare , hair care or makeup routine based on needs. Not a negative experience with the job itself - just a lack of "common sense" in some areas with all parties involved. the best part of this job is being – more... able to balance life and work due to the set schedule. – less
A great environment to work for
Beauty Concierge (Current Employee), Fremont, CAApril 21, 2014
I work as a full-time beauty concierge, I have learned a lot working for this company aside my previous jobs. It's a cosmetic related job, I am on my feet constantly working with customers regarding cosmetic concerns. It's been a wonderful opportunity that's given to me, I hope that in the future with my great skills that I have provided so far for – more... this company continues for the next job that I get hired for. – less
great place to work
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 6, 2014
great place to work. great supervisor. easy work. good athmospher
Beauty
Beauty Concierge (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 28, 2013
Love working with different people and being able to travel to different locations.
competative salary
Representative/Concierge (Current Employee), Cerritos, CAMay 1, 2013
desirable hours
competative salary
At this point in my life I was looking for full time hours and this was perfect. The only con I have is that my position required me to work through the weekend which wasn't something I necessarily wanted. Overall, this position is a good one.
Amazing Company to work for
Field Coordinator (Current Employee), Work from homeFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: competitive pay rate
Cons: full time positions are not available at this time
It is a pleasure to work with the talented and outgoing staff at Brand Connections.