Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop a variety of web-based client and in-house projects
- Maintain and enhance in-house content management
- Help plan technical aspects of client and in-house projects
- Help design and build web-based admin tools
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience developing interactive applications for web and mobile
- Experience working in flexible roles on small teams
- Strong skills in both Front-end and back-end web development
- Familiarity with the full LAMP stack required, Ruby and/or Node.js a plus
- Comfortable on a Linux/OS X command line
- Familiarity with version control systems, particularly Subversion and Git
- Experience with a formal deployment process
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in a variety of languages and platforms a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- 1 to 2 years of professional programming experience.
- Creative industry experience preferred.
About Brand New School
Brand New Schools is a creative design, production, and digital experience company with offices in NYC and LA. We create a wide variety of broadcast, web, and installed interactive work for clients like MTV, Cartoon Network, Apple, Nike, and eBay. A great way to see what we do is to take a look at our work. http://brandnewschool.com/Projects/
How to Apply
If you are interested in working with us, please send an email briefly introducing yourself and your background, a digital résumé, and a link to your portfolio website through indeed.com.