We are a growing SAAS company that provides data solutions to manufacturers and online retailers. This position is responsible for meeting revenue targets by developing prospects and landing contracts. Responsible for handling incoming leads, generating new sales opportunities via phone, email, tradeshows or industry specific events. Performs demonstrations for potential clients via web meeting applications and respond to potential clients’ questions and quotation requests. This is a technical sales position selling Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Work collaboratively with marketing and development teams to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new services.
- A powerful work ethic and a sharp focus on your goals.
- Become a well versed in manufacturers pricing policies and ecommerce data needs.
- Represent the company as the main point of contact with prospective and current customers. Develop both short and long term targeted sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations to prospective and current customers, resulting in steady growth of new accounts.
- Maintain a prospect and customer database (CRM) and use to monitor the sales process and report activity.
- Provide budget projections and regular reports to management, including but not limited to short and long term targeted sales strategies, current prospects, forecasted activities and associated revenues and work requirements for active accounts.
- Join industry and related-customer associations, attend functions, and develop relationships with key decision makers in targeted industries and territories.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of overall marketing plans and materials.
Education & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years’ direct sales experience as well as inside sales experience in software or related technical solutions sales, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Proven ability to meet sales goals and develop and deliver presentations and proposals that are targeted to specific customer needs.
3. Self-starter and target driven with proven account development, networking, and sales performance history.
4. Strong customer service, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communications, coupled with the ability to listen and relate to customer’s needs.
5. Consistently improve personal product knowledge, industry knowledge and communications skills