Brand

Brand Employer Reviews

Mechanic
Mechanic Helper (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: vacation and health care
Cons: short breaks
Supervisor's were attentive to employee's needs and willing to work with the whole person as an employee it was a great day to day experience with persistence and innovative ambition it was an enjoyable experience.
EXCELLENT PEOPLE LOVED WORKING WITH EVERYONE
Carpenter as well as Laborer (Former Employee), CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
I FELT LIKE FAMILY SORRY TO SEE THEM GO OUT OF BUSINESS. I WAS ALWAYS EARLY COMING IN AND ALWAYS LEFT LATE .

MY REVIEW IS THAT THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT .
Bruilding a brand is like a dream.
BRAND/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2014
I spend my days building brands and creating a social media presence. It's an amazing experience being able to create not just a personality but an entire atmosphere for individuals or companies. It is definitely difficult to make sure everything is going over well. Every move you make can effect the overall image. That being said, the challenge is – more... enticing and worth every moment. Watching your clients glow as you succeed and even working with them to create solutions to potential opportunity is almost magical. – less
Construction company where safety is a culture
Painter Foreman (Current Employee), Beaumont, TexasJanuary 28, 2014
Daily safety meetings where management is involve with daily safety concerns and topics he hardest part of the day would be getting product out to clients with no defects.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 24, 2014
HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND VERY SAFETY ORIENTED!! MANAGEMENT IS OK!
This company is a great company to work for.
crafting (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: they often buys us lunch. and always commend us on what a good job we have done.
This company teaches you skills as well as letting you be apart of the job.
hard work but worth it
Carpenter/driver (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJanuary 10, 2014
good work place had fun with the guys but hard work great pay after 1
1/2 years
Working with co-workers is fun.
Scaffolding Supervisor (Current Employee), Amelia, LAOctober 12, 2013
When working with co-workers and everyone gets along your day goes by quick. Ive learned to manage different co-workers in diffrent ways and how to work with them and have everyone in the bussiness happy. Since ive been managing this work i have had not to many problems i have worked them out and had solved any that i had to deal with. The co-workers – more... that i have now are good employees been working with them for about 4 years, but sometimes i get diffrent guys out here and some of the workers are hard to work with. I have to stop the job and get them together and see what is the issue if it can get resolved or i have to get someone out of the job or seperate the employees. Do the the Right thing. Hardest part of the job is to send someone home knowing that they have a family just like me but if they dont want to follow rules you have to do what is right. I love my job and working out in the field makes my day go by and also i get to know more people from diffrent areas. – less
Best job I've ever had
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 8, 2013
Loved working there, but the parent company leaves something to be desired. It was a huge shock when my position was eliminated, as there was/is no one else there to do what I was doing.
Fun Environment and Great Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 30, 2013
Pros: special incentives (float trips)
Cons: no benefits
Come to the office and go over points we need to work on and head to the store we are assigned. I like everyone I work with and the hardest part of the job is getting customers to our table. I enjoy the people interaction and the office environment.
Love the whole experience
Forman (Former Employee), Laplace, LAAugust 23, 2013
Would go back any day....Nothing was hard about the job.My co-workers were the best.Management is awosome.
hard working and resourceful, efficient
Associate (Current Employee), the Avenues, KuwaitAugust 17, 2013
all work goes to be hard at the beginning until learnings comes and briefings the hard part of the job would easy and enjoyable in terms of learning fast and effectiveness and most of all have passion at work.
It's ok
Scaffold Builder Lead Man (Former Employee), Old Ocean, TXAugust 8, 2013
Pros: steady work
Cons: low pay
I enjoyed my work experience while I was working maintenance for Brand at the Old Ocean Conoco Phillips Refinery. I can't really say the same thing for any other site.
Fast paced ever changing environment
Co-Sales Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 5, 2013
Pros: fun coworkers, fast environment, travel, and learning
Cons: integrity of individuals, compensation, not rewarding the hardest most passionate employees
This was a fast paced environment where learning happened on a daily basis. It as focused on being able to adjust to change at the drop of a hat, being passionate and the drive to succeed. The most enjoyable part was the travel out of the country to help with store openings, and also travel around the US for the same reason. The hardest part of the – more... job was finding time for life and furthering education – less
Industrial work environment
Painter/Blaster (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 18, 2013
First, there was a safety meeting every morning. Then, we were instructed on the tasks for the day. Finally, we implemented and completed all tasks for the day.
getting started in the pharma industry
Management Trainee (Former Employee), ManilaMay 13, 2013
Pros: salary
Cons: low incentives, security
Same with Pfizer, I do cover a lot of Doctors in Quezon CIty area handling 9 different brands.I learned to dream big that's why I moved to the Number # 1 multinational pharma company in the Philippines . As a member of the field force,I learned to adapt to changes>My co- workers in Zuellig are cool. SOme of them also moved to Pfizer.Tha hardest part – more... when i was starting in this industry is adjusting to the culture. But I survived !I love to spend my salary every pay day. I was single then. – less
wonderful leadership
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 4, 2013
Pros: flexible work space
Cons: pays low
Building brand recognition and sales momentum for housewares, consumers’ goods & food services industry brands. Designing and executing strategic marketing plans including: innovative - eye catching campaigns. Developing consistent brand messaging across distribution channels and multicultural markets. Leveraging market research, industry analysis, – more... and consumer insights. Leading creative services for campaign executions. Managing brand portfolios from creation to market distribution. – less
Co-Brand Manager (Former Employee), Massapequa, NYMarch 1, 2013
I worked for this company for a combine of over 5 years. I left the company to go to persue othe employment opertunities in andother company. After a few years, I returned and went latterly throught the company, again.

Greatest part of the job was being able to do the visuals for the store and working with a good group of people.

About Brand

American Standard Brands is a leading North American manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality building products, including – Read more