Brand

Brand Employee Reviews

ok enviroment
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee), NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: understood when you had family problems
Cons: ok breaks
this job was a good job however you do not get to be home with wife and kids they pay great and that was one of the things that had people locked in and doing there work it was a great place to work and I learned a lot while I was on this job this job helped to work in a team along with being a team leader I learned a lot while on this job and still would be working with them had not they moved to Richmond va the hardest of the job was when you are up ten stories passing material in a chain line this could be very dangerous this job required for no drunks and drug users because you could easily put someone life in danger.
the fun part of the day was getting the job done this was always the best part because you could look back at what you did and be like I did that
Best job I've ever had
Global Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Ponte Vedra Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Working for the TOUR was a life changer for me. I learned so much and became lifelong friends with many of my colleagues. The pay and benefits are amazing. Family is #1!
Totally loved it
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 13, 2015
I interned there for just 2 months but loved the people the work culture, the media industry etc. Great mentors as well. Was a good NYC experience.
Great work place
Office Manager (Former Employee), LaPlace LAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: ability to help clients, insurance and overtime
Cons: short breaks, long drives and tight work areas
Developed ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere andmaintained excellent customer relationship
Diplomatically resolve customer complaints on as-needed basis
Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions without supervision
Motivated and supervised 15 plus employees on a daily basis
Delegated responsibilities to employees to meet company’s expectations
Effectively developed telephone communication skills and consistently meet quotas
On site payroll and billing for 500 plus employees
Payroll for three regions
On site tracking of time and material
Knowledge with the SAP system
Accounts payable and receivable
Audit billing and time (comparing time and recovering money for the company)
work place
Scaffold Carpenter (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 7, 2014
Pros: good pay and good benefits
Cons: dangerous work
My job was pretty hard and dangerous. On most days I was building scaffolds over the Mississippi River. Over the years that I worked for Brand I had become a very good carpenter with excellent carpenter skills.
Great Experience! Can't wait to start another Turnaround
Laborer/Installation/Refractory (Former Employee), Bacliff, TXNovember 6, 2014
Pros: tasks vary from day to day
Cons: very little time off
Very different environment from educational field. Must be able to not carry your feelings on your shoulders and preform job safely each and everyday. Great learning experience for me. Being able to transition from one job to the next. Staying ready for the unexpected. Meeting new people on a daily basis. Must be reliable and able to come to work each and everyday and get the job done safely.
Productive and exciting workplace.
Production Line Operator (Current Employee), Kings Mountain, NCOctober 20, 2014
Pros: friendly employees and decent breaks.
Cons: great working environment.
After getting the necessary nutrition and rest, work consist of working together and obtaining a swift pace to stretch out the day. My communication skills and work ethic has increased tremendously with each opportunity available. Managers have shown me that no matter what, if there's a will, there's a way. They're living proof of having a great outcome. Co-workers are the best resource to go to when there's a long day ahead of you. They can transform 3 hours into 30 minutes if you can balance challenging yourself and them through friendly competition. The hardest part of the job would be the work versus the pay. Honestly making through the day and doing better each day is what I enjoy the most.
overall ok place to work leaders were very informed
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 1, 2014
work day was started daily with safety meeting and informatiom on that day task
great place to work easy
scaffold builder/helper (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXSeptember 3, 2014
when i was at brand it was a great experience to work in i was a scaffold builder the days went buy quick and so did the weeks it was hard word and a lot of sweating my co workers were great we all acted like family we all treated eachother with respect and the managers were good some better than others best part to me was lunch time
Very competive company.
Timekeeper (Former Employee), Freeport, TxJune 27, 2014
Very competive company, interested in joining the team again.
Mechanic
Mechanic Helper (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: vacation and health care
Cons: short breaks
Supervisor's were attentive to employee's needs and willing to work with the whole person as an employee it was a great day to day experience with persistence and innovative ambition it was an enjoyable experience.
EXCELLENT PEOPLE LOVED WORKING WITH EVERYONE
Carpenter as well as Laborer (Former Employee), CAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment
I FELT LIKE FAMILY SORRY TO SEE THEM GO OUT OF BUSINESS. I WAS ALWAYS EARLY COMING IN AND ALWAYS LEFT LATE .

MY REVIEW IS THAT THE COMPANY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT .
Bruilding a brand is like a dream.
BRAND/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2014
I spend my days building brands and creating a social media presence. It's an amazing experience being able to create not just a personality but an entire atmosphere for individuals or companies. It is definitely difficult to make sure everything is going over well. Every move you make can effect the overall image. That being said, the challenge is enticing and worth every moment. Watching your clients glow as you succeed and even working with them to create solutions to potential opportunity is almost magical.
Construction company where safety is a culture
Painter Foreman (Current Employee), Beaumont, TexasJanuary 28, 2014
Daily safety meetings where management is involve with daily safety concerns and topics he hardest part of the day would be getting product out to clients with no defects.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT
Scaffold Builder (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 24, 2014
HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND VERY SAFETY ORIENTED!! MANAGEMENT IS OK!
This company is a great company to work for.
crafting (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: they often buys us lunch. and always commend us on what a good job we have done.
This company teaches you skills as well as letting you be apart of the job.
hard work but worth it
Carpenter/driver (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJanuary 10, 2014
good work place had fun with the guys but hard work great pay after 1
1/2 years
Working with co-workers is fun.
Scaffolding Supervisor (Current Employee), Amelia, LAOctober 12, 2013
When working with co-workers and everyone gets along your day goes by quick. Ive learned to manage different co-workers in diffrent ways and how to work with them and have everyone in the bussiness happy. Since ive been managing this work i have had not to many problems i have worked them out and had solved any that i had to deal with. The co-workers that i have now are good employees been working with them for about 4 years, but sometimes i get diffrent guys out here and some of the workers are hard to work with. I have to stop the job and get them together and see what is the issue if it can get resolved or i have to get someone out of the job or seperate the employees. Do the the Right thing. Hardest part of the job is to send someone home knowing that they have a family just like me but if they dont want to follow rules you have to do what is right. I love my job and working out in the field makes my day go by and also i get to know more people from diffrent areas.
Best job I've ever had
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 8, 2013
Loved working there, but the parent company leaves something to be desired. It was a huge shock when my position was eliminated, as there was/is no one else there to do what I was doing.
Fun Environment and Great Opportunity
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 30, 2013
Pros: special incentives (float trips)
Cons: no benefits
Come to the office and go over points we need to work on and head to the store we are assigned. I like everyone I work with and the hardest part of the job is getting customers to our table. I enjoy the people interaction and the office environment.

1 2 3

About Brand

American Standard Brands is a leading North American manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality building products, including – Read more

Brand Salaries