BrandAlliance Employee Reviews

A "self managed" fun place to work.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 16, 2016
This is a well structured company and is recognized as "Best Places to Work" for the past several years. One of their core values is "to have fun at work". Many incentives ranging from health and fitness to years of service - longevity. A great team environment.
BrandAlliance Review
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 10, 2013
My typical day is spent liaising with clients, identifying their needs for promotional product and finding the product(s) that will fulfill their needs. This includes using all of the skills that I have listed in my resume. Many of the requests I receive have a very tight time frame and budget. I have learned how to work to become very resourceful and creative in finding ways to provide my clients with what they need. My co-workers work along side of me to provide our clients with top customer service so that their experience is top notch! The hardest part of this job would be managing a high level different priorities without allowing any of the client's needs or deadlines to pass. The most enjoyable part of this job is building strong relationships with our clients where they trust that I can do the job right!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Working many long hours